Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 07:11 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

Anarchy [Open Recruitment]

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

Conclusion:

* You claim to be against hierarchy and control, yet YOU do that to others.

* Using violence and force is not in Anarchism ideology, unless it is used to fight the things that stop them from living free and without authority. Which you seem to agree with if I could refer you back to the lore section I quoted.

* You use violence and intimidation tactics on lone survivors and neutral groups like Redwood radio. You claim to fight against things, you yourselves are committing and it creates very confusing and hard group to RP with.

* I fail to see what this group is about, all I see is random excuses made up on spot... which is just lazy and breaks groups lore continuity. Which again might be fun for you, but not for others.

I'm not going to be debunking the whole post since i'm sure @JimRP can do that himself just fine but i do wanna point out one thing. 

Communism and anarchism is against hierarchy yes, but you do realize that in Communist nations there still exists hierarchy? Communism never works and always ends up with Communists pushing around other ideologies (which is also applied to Anarchism since it's a community ideology) By your argument you are saying we can't be hypocrites in game? Just because someone claims to be communist doesn't mean they actually are one.

The 3 top things you have listed here as "problems" are actually what a communist group would do. Personally i just fail to see the problem this conclusion is trying to highlight 

Not a statement for the entire group just from me personally

Edited by NozzyRP

Awww boy, political discussions on the internet...... Those end brilliantly. This ain't a staff warning for shit, but guys? Just DM... Politics on dayzrp....it just ends bad... Especially "definitions"

Now let's discuss brexit.

P.S apologies to the anarchy boys for cluttering their thread. I know how much a pain it is. Keep it up chaps.

12 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

Now I know it is hard to build a case like this, but I feel like I need to say something and bring out some of the examples I have seen lately, which has raised my concerns about this group.

This post will be directed to group leader: @JimRP

I must say, this group has bothered me ever since its conception. When I saw it return I thought, "hey why not give these guys another chance to redeem themselves". But it seems you guys never changed. So I personally want to see reasoning behind every action you take or change the idea fitting to how you behave in game. Cause it seems to me staff has not noticed this, but lot of other people have, including me.

Not because of hostilities, but mostly this: "Stick to the group idea presented in the group thread, any deviations from the concept that was base for approval may result in the group getting unapproved".

Ever since 2017 when it was brought in, I had issues with it. Your guys stripping people from military gear and weapons and accusing being a governmental worker/soldier, whilst your own members wore military stuff. - obviously just random excuses but we will get back to that at the end of the post.

Now this, which I assume is true:

And this:

And the discussion between you @JimRP and @Crimson_Tiger

Goals and the concept aka the MAIN ISSUE:

"Every and each member that takes part in this group's activities know that violence will be the answer in most cases, due to what today's world has come to.

These men are not scared to take part in such events, because it is needed to preserve our individual freedom and the freedom of our country from tyranny and terror reigned by other people and groups." - Anarchist Lore

iii) Bring in a new form of equal society and have multiple groups work together following our ideology. (by day 850) - By force, what ideology, if anarchist then that is contradiction by itself?

xi) Make sure that every single group around South Zagoria are Distributing their wealth to everyone equally. (ongoing) - Communism? Also I assume it is by force. Anarchism has nothing to do with wealth distribution... also impossible.

v) look out for the smaller groups and help them flourish and advance their goals. (by day 870) - Like Redwood Radio?

Examples what you do:

"Excuses we used to get clothing from you are just excuses, we need stuff so we take stuff," - JimRP and Crimson_Tigers discussion.

But also you now yourselves, put people in uniforms and make them slaves/prisoners forced to do manual labor. - as seen in Redwood radio post and Crimson_Tigers post.

Force people into getting approval from you for a weapons license? No idea why that is necessary if you take stuff from people anyways. - As seen in Redwoods radio and BadRP report.

Then demand radio station to have operating license and apparently you are trying to setup a government?

Conclusion:

* You claim to be against hierarchy and control, yet YOU do that to others.

* Using violence and force is not in Anarchism ideology, unless it is used to fight the things that stop them from living free and without authority. Which you seem to agree with if I could refer you back to the lore section I quoted.

* You use violence and intimidation tactics on lone survivors and neutral groups like Redwood radio. You claim to fight against things, you yourselves are committing and it creates very confusing and hard group to RP with.

* I fail to see what this group is about, all I see is random excuses made up on spot... which is just lazy and breaks groups lore continuity. Which again might be fun for you, but not for others.

I hope you can address these issues or explain, what is the reasoning behind these actions?

Thank you for reading and I hope you can set my mind at ease.

I'm reading all this feedback and first of, let me begin with saying that we've never interacted with you. Also let me say that when you come in a thread to 'give feedback' you don't say 'I want reasoning behind every action', you're not my father and reports are there for a reason. You've never bothered to roleplay with us and you clearly don't know what we're about. My advice sticks from 2017 that you should read the lore again. We support the form of a government to achieve the great goal of an established neutral Chernarussian body. We support criminal acts to achieve the goal of forming a government and a government body until things are back to standard and then abolishing said government when everything's put into motion and everything is back to pre-apocalypse standards.

I'm not against hierarchy or controlling, in-fact we are so into hierarchy and controlling that we have a giant excel sheet with ALL of the people who got licenses, their information as well as the gun they're allowed which I'll supply to the LM team. Just because we support abolishing other governments it doesn't mean we don't want to make our own. This group has been up for two years, we've developed into something much greater and our own form of Anarchy, we're illegalists and pragmatists as well as insurrectionary Anarchists, all forms of Anarchism and Anarchist chapters usually are a mixture of ideals. Illegalism supports the living of a criminal lifestyle, pragmatists are people moved by actually doing things instead of just having ideals and go after doing things. Insurrectionary anarchism means that we support the form of small affinity groups (a group with common goals) which is what we're doing.

Using violence is not against Anarchism ideology, I don't know where you base your Anarachism ideals and your thoughts of how it works but it's not the people who you see throwing molotovs in riots. 

Yes, we use violence and force because we're in the apocalypse and we support that sort of lifestyle to achieve our goals. I don't know if you're just triggered that our group name is just Anarchy and not Insurrectionary Illegalist Pragmastist Anarachy, but to me it seems like you're basing your entire feedback off your general idea of what Anarchism is from TV and what you heard from people about us. In the end, we're a hostile group that wants to slowly take over the country and bring it up to pre-apocalypse status with certain standards like the gun license, base license, so we know who's operating, where, who's allowed to carry what and who's not. People are more than free to not get a license, to not comply with our demands. There's about 4 groups working against us, Redwood radio is putting up propaganda against us which is brilliant and I'm loving it. 

Regardless, I suggest you do some research and base your opinions about our group by actually interacting with us and not by what you read on the forums, cheers.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, JimRP said:

-snip-

I do not understand how me interacting with you in game, will lead me to understand your actions and concept better.

Believe me, I have tried it in the past and all I get is attitude and response in force in return. So that is a no...

Also, I need to process your post a little... Will respond later, if I find it necessary.

EDIT

"After PCC decided to disband the current organization built within the nation, Dimitri realized that there was no way law & order could be established in means that would better what was left of Chernarus, it was all about power. It came down to having to do what was necessary, whether that required violence or not, to preserve a world where Anarachism is the ideology which people follow."

"These men were all collected by Dimitri for one job, to end the oppression on the people of Chernarus. To stop the evil of the power hungry men, to stop nationalism and in general all forms of oppression." - Anarchist Lore

Again does this not contradict with what you responded to me? Is your lore not up to date then?

Edited by Shanoby

12 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

I do not understand how me interacting with you in game, will lead me to understand your actions and concept better.

Believe me, I have tried it in the past and all I get is attitude and response in force in return. So that is a no...

Also, I need to process your post a little... Will respond later, if I find it necessary.

If not then, thank you for quick response.

Why you need to interact with a group to give feedback? lol

You can't actually be serious with that statement, right?

Posted (edited)

Only two interactions with this group so far,  both of which was having an engagement with very, very little rp.

The group leaders are amazing at what they do but the members are a bit too eager to tell others to throw them hands up and not provide roleplay in the process.

I'd love to do some rp even if it's hostile, if it means I can get some more rp than 'shut up!!' or 'keep your f#$&king hands up!!!' during the course of it

Edited by SullyDat

@SullyDat definetly false as i think weve met each other in berezino gas station the other day,  where our interation was not at all hostile and did not include any "shut ups" or "hands ups", talked to you briefly, told you about the licenses and confiscated your weapon simple as without an initiation. 

At this point anyone that wants to post ACTUAL feedback, that is professional, with solid evidence and backup, please do so it will be appriciated, unlike the post above for example, other than that, please do not clutter the thread. 

47 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

EDIT

"After PCC decided to disband the current organization built within the nation, Dimitri realized that there was no way law & order could be established in means that would better what was left of Chernarus, it was all about power. It came down to having to do what was necessary, whether that required violence or not, to preserve a world where Anarachism is the ideology which people follow."

"These men were all collected by Dimitri for one job, to end the oppression on the people of Chernarus. To stop the evil of the power hungry men, to stop nationalism and in general all forms of oppression." - Anarchist Lore

Again does this not contradict with what you responded to me? Is your lore not up to date then?

Yes, that is true, that's how Anarchy started, two years ago. Lore has been updated throughout the years, I haven't removed the old parts because it is part of the story. Please finish reading the lore before posting replies like this.

The group also embraces the views of illegalism which means that the people of the group embrace the fact that they will have to get their hands dirty to achieve their goal. Every and each member that takes part in this group's activities know that violence will be the answer in most cases, due to what today's world has come to. These men are not scared to take part in such events, because it is needed to preserve our individual freedom and the freedom of our country from tyranny and terror reigned by other people and groups.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, JewRP said:

@SullyDat definetly false as i think weve met each other in berezino gas station the other day,  where our interation was not at all hostile and did not include any "shut ups" or "hands ups", talked to you briefly, told you about the licenses and confiscated your weapon simple as without an initiation. 

At this point anyone that wants to post ACTUAL feedback, that is professional, with solid evidence and backup, please do so it will be appriciated, unlike the post above for example, other than that, please do not clutter the thread. 

I haven't been to Berezino in three weeks since Vultures ran us out, so I don't know what you're talking about.

EDIT: You're probably thinking of someone else IC

Edited by SullyDat

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, JimRP said:

Yes, that is true, that's how Anarchy started, two years ago. Lore has been updated throughout the years, I haven't removed the old parts because it is part of the story. Please finish reading the lore before posting replies like this.

But I did... in the first post where I gave feedback I literally quoted that part...

Also if some of it is old part as you describe it... which I quoted few posts back and THAT part of the quote is the "new Anarchy" as I understand from your response...

then why does the sentence begin with: "The group also embraces the views of illegalism which means..."  - meaning the old still applies?

Im so confused by responses right now.

All I feel is diversion from all your responses unfortunately and getting off the topic.

EDIT FORMAL REPORT !

I will stop cluttering this thread from now on, but please consider this:

Now I know this is unprecedented, but considering this is RP server Im surprised there is no other way to report this, at least to my knowledge.

I believe based on some of these few examples, that this group is not following group lore/goals. I tried to talk it out with the leader, but I believe he deviated from explaining the reasons and actions. I do not believe the concept presented on the group page and their actions in game correspond.

I would like to formally request for Admin team @Roland @Voodoo @Randy@Saunders to look into this and make sure that:

Group Rules and Requirements

4. After approval

""Stick to the group idea presented in the group thread, any deviations from the concept that was base for approval may result in the group getting unapproved"

5. Admin discretion

Groups may be archived or disbanded at any time based on admin discretion, for example in event of groups disregard for the group lore, goals, community rules or core values.

Evidence

Taking the lore, goals and examples of their actions and form a conclusion if this group does indeed follow its concept.

Considering the examples I presented and mine and JimRPs discussion taken into consideration here:

Considering I cannot make a report about this, cause rules;

Edited by Shanoby

Hello, Rover here joining the train of feedbacks. 

The First Interaction

It was a cold night on Deer Isle. I was roaming around bored out of my gourd as there wasn't a soul in sight; A common occurrence.

Suddenly I see a flash of white in the night. A beacon that lit up the darkness with a presence. And then realized there was a lot of more shady figures flitting about. 

That Beacon was JimRP in his whites, and my character got to meet Anarchy for the first time. Around 6-7. Fairly cordial interaction, I even tried to help them raid a base and curbstomp on a now-deceased group. After running into a completely separate group in the same area that I mistook for Anarchy, I pointed Anarchy in the direction that group had went, and off they went! All in all, my very first interaction with Anarchy was fairly enjoyable as far as role play scenarios go. I didn't have the pleasure of learning a single thing about the group in that particular encounter from Anarchy themselves; Ironically it was someone travelling with the other group that actually quaked in fear at the mention of a 'red armband with a white A in it'. (Total time, 1 hour?)

The Second Interaction

This is where I got to actually learn a bit about Anarchy. I came across (yet again) JimRP in his resplendent whites burglari- Er, liberating someones stash and had a chat. Got told I needed a license for my weapons, learned a bit about that and had a chat about our time on Deer Isle where he recognized me. This one was fairly brief, and afforded me a glimpse of Anarchy before we parted ways. (Total time, 5-10 minutes)

The Third Interaction

My favorite of the bunch. I was walking along a dark road at night when I get blinded by headlights of a large truck. It comes to a stop, and in dead silence the driver exits and walks into the light; Behold yet again, JimRP in his glowing whites. I could also see a number of helmets in the truck no doubt keeping watch. I was asked to produce my license, I let them know I'd radio'd in for one and didn't get an answer. After a brief pause where their notes were rifled through, he came up with my name all on his own, and I was instructed to advise of which weapons I was carrying. Then they drove off into the night. This was also short, but it was authentic. (Total time, 2-3 minutes)

So in short summation:

• You spooks are everywhere, and it doesn't matter if I'm in Deer Isle, Gorka, or Vybor, I run across you.
  • The bulk of players I come across have either directly met the group, have heard the stories, or actively trying to avoid the mad licensees.
  • You are having an impact on the game and the dynamic of roleplay, which is what I like to see from groups.

My only concern would be from the feedback I've seen above. Please don't consider my feedback as an effort to 'balance' the negative feedback, I am just trying to add another view to interactions with the group from a road-roamer.

Cheers,

- Rover

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

But I did... in the first post where I gave feedback I literally quoted that part...

Also if some of it is old part as you describe it... which I quoted few posts back and THAT part of the quote is the "new Anarchy" as I understand from your response...

then why does the sentence begin with: "The group also embraces the views of illegalism which means..."  - meaning the old still applies?

All I feel is diversion from all your responses unfortunately and getting off the topic.

EDIT FORMAL REPORT !

Now I know this is unprecedented, but considering this is RP server Im surprised there is no other way to report this, at least to my knowledge.

I believe based on some of these few examples, that this group is not following group lore/goals. I tried to talk it out with the leader, but I believe he deviated from explaining the reasons and actions.

I would like to formally request for Admin team @Roland @Voodoo @Randy@Saunders to look into this and make sure that:

4. After approval

""Stick to the group idea presented in the group thread, any deviations from the concept that was base for approval may result in the group getting unapproved"

5. Admin discretion

Groups may be archived or disbanded at any time based on admin discretion, for example in event of groups disregard for the group lore, goals, community rules or core values.

Evidence

Taking the lore, goals and examples of their actions and form a conclusion if this group does indeed follow its concept.

Considering the examples I presented and mine and JimRPs discussion taken into consideration here:

Jesus man is someone paying you to do this shit because this is pretty intense

You are treating this group page like you're in a court room speaking in front of judge, why don't you just keep it at leaving these dudes the feedback you wanted to say and be on you're merry way

at this point you are cluttering the thread with whatever the hell you just posted and wasting everyone's time, if you have a legitimate concern with the group breaking some sort of rule why don't you PM the Staff team instead of calling them out like this.

Edited by Shroud

To prevent any further arguments, if you want to discuss this further please PM me Shanoby and any other people who wish to discuss things further.

Hey guys been watching videos/looking on the forums just wanted to say good stuff on the RP side keep up the good work ❤️ Don't let the haters/doubters get ya down. 

22 minutes ago, G19RP said:

lifelong friends

And some brothers in arms 🤝

Updated the thread with recent and relevant information about our activities and how the group's changed.

I’m gonna give my feedback here : controversial, but, I think this is one of the greatest groups I’ve ever seen. Really, this group is just done perfectly imo. You’re the definition of what a hostile group should be, you have your own unique motives and way of life which provides for seriously good rp. You guys are everywhere, all the time, intimidating, and all around just a badass group. Keep it up boys 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Shanoby said:

EDIT FORMAL REPORT !

I believe based on some of these few examples, that this group is not following group lore/goals. I tried to talk it out with the leader, but I believe he deviated from explaining the reasons and actions. I do not believe the concept presented on the group page and their actions in game correspond.

4. After approval

5. Admin discretion

Evidence

@Roland@Voodoo@Randy@Saunders

No need for the report anymore. I talked to JimRP on Discord and he seemed to have done changes to the group concept to reflect more truly on the actions they actually take in game.

Thank you. @JimRP

Edited by Shanoby

Posted (edited)

I'm just gonna do a drive by around here to balance things out.

So, first everyone should appreciate Anarchy for putting in the effort of doing something on this server. While many organised groups and dinamic ones lollygag in their bases or around campfires far away from any other living person, these lads over here put themselves in danger to spice up South Zagoria and make people want to either avoid them, alliance against them or even join their cause. Also noice roadblock you got there 🙂

Therefore I am going to present my feedback to these lovely folks with the RP in their name and blood 😄

Last night, after enjoying some much needed campfire RP at Altar radio with some guys, I met Fae and Robbie and talked with them about Anarchy and their gun permits. IC my character was puzzled about this, but seeing as he has to find someone, he knew Anarchy might have a record of them.

After various problems with my internet, I arrive at the roadblock and meet with some of those lads. So there was 1 Russian guy, who didn't know to make the permits, but after talking to him and even criticizing him for a bit, a voice is heard from your campfire:

"Hey, you shut up !  I'm cooking some meat here !"

I don't know why, but that just made me start laughing and acknowledged South Zagoria is wackier than I thought. Later the guy in purple who was cooking the meat, takes me to fill in my papers and I end up giving away a pistol, because rules. After a while, I overheard some nice banter I kinda missed and I left off to Vybor industrial to find someone. Arriving there, I didn't know it was the rest of your group, @LorcanRPpointed me to one of your fellas in pink (I don't even ...) and I go talk with him. After a small chitchat I leave and you decide to follow me and "rob" me. I know I was weak on not following your orders immediately, but I am still getting used with all the emotes, thanks to the guy in pink for RPing out for me.

So after you take me in, you strip me of my stuff, let me drink water (since I was on red) and we have the nice chit chat. I personally felt tense and was expecting the worse, but it ended better with no blood. I disliked that you took my rifle away, after I did my paperwork for you... (you enforce bureacracy and still "tax" people),  but yeah, at least I got out in one piece. It was enjoyable and a different experience from my mod days.

My negative thing is @LorcanRP being somewhat explicit with me leaving the area and not returning for at least 2 hours... So, all of you should treat everyone else like they know the rules and such, and not actually bring them into the game, it disrupts the flow ( that's just my opinion), you could've said to not return until I made myself usefull to you (bringing you info on a certain individual).

Also, taking away my rifle (fully decked M4) was to be expected, but why not give me something lower end to defend myself, of course don't give me ammo because reasons.  Yes, I know I had a Makarov, but for me it will still remain a pea shooter, I'm only keeping it for nostalgia. And if you wanted to take other stuff, just ask politely, I cooperated with you completely and was polite, I somewhat expect a similar treatment.

But in the end, this is the apocalypse, the world will never treat you right so it makes sense.

Other than that , top notch rp, 8/10, would get "robbed" again. 

Hoping to see how things pan out IC between me and you 🙂

So yeah, appreciate these lads for trying and making everybody's experience better. I noticed some people have a high bar for RP, when their RP is worse. Just lower that bar and play along. This group is moving things around and I hope they stop doing mistakes and continue on a prosperous rule over South Zagoria.

Also, if people only have negative things to say, they should try to go in DMs, in order to avoid drama like what I saw before.

i appreciate you dj khaled GIF

Edit: I just noticed history is repeating itself, back in the past groups such as the IRA and S-GRU(or SVR) used to face hate like this, even tho they put an effort into bringing some much needed action to the server, so yeah, just some nostalgia flowing through.

Edited by Alan Woods

The finest bunch of role-players in the land tbh

enjoyed the roleplay guys keep up the good work

Yeah enjoyed the little bit of roleplay I had today with the man in white. Thanks for putting up with my bullshit and vast amounts of random ammo I gave you guys 😄

Great roleeeeeeeeeeeeeplay guys keep up the hard work.