Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

Anarchy [Open Recruitment]

Oh yea

It s time 

Sorry @Western but

*takes of the farmer gear*

Edited by Its Boris

Damn, this group is so edgy I cut my eyes reading your lore. Best of luck people !

Are SMART goals still a thing? If so you need those.

Good luck.

9 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

Are SMART goals still a thing? If so you need those.

Good luck.

Fixed, thanks!

once you lads get sorted. yell at me. would love to get my character to do a interview with anarchist 

Interesting group, guys! I hope you all get a chance to accomplish yer goals and whatnot IC/IG! Loving the Relics, looking pretty sharp. ;)

This actually look's like a group that will finally force some hostility to show their ideals, etc. I like that. But one of your Long Term goals seems a tad bit impossible, no?

*Disrupt all military groups in all regions*

There are the VDC, CDF, those NATO wannabes. But if you mean ALL militant groups, not just the official ones besides the official military branch ones, you will need a huge amount of manpower and resources. You say that you also oppose hierarchy, but without proper organization how do you plan on mobilizing enough force to defeat more organized groups? The goal seems kinda impossible imo, but good luck with it! I would love to lead a guerrilla war between your group and my band of mercenaries.

1 minute ago, Shazzzam said:

It's 100% doable you just gotta wait and see. 

Looks pretty good. I'm just not too big of a fan of that killing military personnel stuff...

Edited by Blackburn

25 minutes ago, Infamous said:

It's 100% doable you just gotta wait and see. 

He's not talking about the 60 pop of the server, he's talking about REALISTICALLY ICly your current '5' members wouldn't stand anywhere near a sniff of a chance up against any of the military forces that remain purely because of sheer numbers. He's trying to get at the bigger picture which tbh your characters should be considering.

Also I don't think the SMART goals thing has been applied properly, still missing time on the 'long term'. I think that's how it works..

3 minutes ago, Mexi said:

He's not talking about the 60 pop of the server, he's talking about REALISTICALLY ICly your current '5' members wouldn't stand anywhere near a sniff of a chance up against any of the military forces that remain purely because of sheer numbers. He's trying to get at the bigger picture which tbh your characters should be considering.

Also I don't think the SMART goals thing has been applied properly, still missing time on the 'long term'. I think that's how it works..

who cares dude If they cant physically show us this so-called magic military then it's irrelevant.  

I go by what I see in game. 

Edited by Infamous

Just now, Infamous said:

who cares dude If they cant physically show us this so-called magic military then it's irrelevant.  

'Roleplay' but fair enough, each to their own.

Good luck.

3 minutes ago, Mexi said:

You seem to forget that most military forces have been disbanded, only a few small groups of soldiers actually exist anymore, so if people wanted to rebel against the military (which sure enough they have the firepower and manpower enough to do) then I don't see a problem with that.

4 minutes ago, Whitename said:

You seem to forget that most military forces have been disbanded, only a few small groups of soldiers actually exist anymore, so if people wanted to rebel against the military (which sure enough they have the firepower and manpower enough to do) then I don't see a problem with that.

Isn't there (LORE wise) an army guarding the few safezones in Chernarussia? (Miroslavl, Primorsk,...) Even if most of the forces got slaughtered, they still should be more then able to put few thousands of trained soldiers together :D But again, this is an RP server and this surely sounds like an interesting RP, looking forward to meeting these guys in-game ^^ 

Edited by pijkaCZ

2 minutes ago, Whitename said:

Locally, for sure they have. Over the world, no lore has actually come forward with that. I haven't forgotten at all, I was merely stating that said military groups would be able to ship in more people when necessary and imo that should be taken into consideration. But if you're talking local then you boys dunk away.

Information in shit going on is written here:

Thank you guys for your feedback, Anarchy will be in strong co-operation with the LoreMaster team to make sure our group is in perfect shape (with the current lore).

Thank you for your effort @Mexi, @pijkaCZ.

If the lore says there is thousands of soldier ready to fight then cool but how does this make an actual impact in game when we walk around it doesn't. Its the playerbase that makes the real difference our goals are directed towards the playerbase. 

I think we're going to be best friends.

It's just a shame that you want to kill us when our goals are very similar. Good luck with this guys.

Looks good lads, I love the concept of anarchy and if the world were in the state it is then it would make sense that people would want it to stay as it is. Graphics and story are baller too, I hope I see y'all IG. Makes me want to bring back my anarchist character. 

Just now, Infamous said:

If the lore says there is thousands of soldier ready to fight then cool but how does this make an actual impact in game when we walk around it doesn't. Its the playerbase that makes the real difference our goals are directed towards the playerbase. 

What I was referring to was more complex than what you imagine. That is indeed why I said that I would love to lead a guerrilla war with you. My group is not official and that is because we do not have a hierarchy like you, there is no leader, it's just a 6 of us and we try not to show any connection between each other. We fight for various groups, gather intel, disrupt other groups, infiltrate and whatever we get paid for. In order to keep it into a reasonable roleplay without metagaming, we have a complex structure of sharing IC intel between eachother and organizing assaults. The thing is our group is one TYPE of group. The military group on the other hand has another APPROACH. There are also thug groups that use blackmailing and racketing. I have no idea what kind of approach you will use, but the moment you piss off everyone, you will face high hostility in most corners of this world. Neutral encounters will become like "Hey it's those anarchist guys that tried to attack us, shoot!". That's why you need a serious amount of manpower. Like I said it is my personal opinion, but I just don't see you pulling that goal off, no matter how long it takes.

Locally sure, military forces are weak, fragmented and nonexistent at best. NATO doesn't exist, the only CDF group has only two actual CDF personnel in it. Outside of that there are plenty of military forces, that's why nobody can go to or come from Russia and why going west to CDF areas is tricky. Granted you can't see them and they aren't running around inside the game world but they do exist on a greater level and once we have tools and proper assets you will feel their presence. 

That aside, the Lore looks great, the foreword talking about the ideology sets the stage well, and the graphics look phenomenal. Locally going after military remnants is fine, but are you going to go after them even if they aren't messing with you? I'll keep an eye on the thread, looks tight.