Server time: 2019-03-22, 03:02 WE ARE RECRUITING
JimRP

Anarchy [Closed Recruitment]

2 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

The problem with this group is either you are with them or against them and if you are against them you are restricted to travelling around certain points where they meet or travel and if you meet one of them and don't do what they say they will call the rest of the consistently active players they have on their roster who are itching for conflict and swarm you. That being said, it is the inevitable outcome that this group created, you will be playing mostly by yourselves right now, with whatever is left of the server due to your group members' actions. I don't blame only your group on the lack of population on the server and it's player base, but it played a major role in killing it.

Your group is successful, however. By IC means too. You guys can be who you want to be and do what you want to do, achieve total Anarchy simply because there is no one left to oppose you...literally. 

To be on topic, I really don't see much change in the group and I don't get in-game but I suppose for criticism you guys will be like you used to be so I wish you good luck.

In my honest opinion these are things you should be pissed off about ICly and not OOCly. Its an apocolypse man not a theme park for you to run around traveling with your friends. If you're having a hard time IC then do something about it and create some kind of group to oppose them.

You cant always have what you want. Being robbed and opressed by bigger badder groups is part of the RP and always has been.

35 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

-snip-

Thank you for your feedback.
Have a nice day.

Edited by Eagle

On 9/12/2018 at 3:55 PM, Tiviyl said:

I am sorry but I have a very honest question... How is bring back that this group supposed to really do anything worth while for story, role play, or the server in general?  Was this not the group that played on of the biggest roles in the reasoning for the implementation those new initiation rules people claimed killed the server?  Was this not the group that had complaint after complaint filed against it?  Was this not the group that hindered lore progression and hijacked the server's story to make a war story line that was only interesting for you all?  And was this not the group that many spoke out against for their actions in game?

Forgive my rather negative view of this but I do not see how bringing back this group is a good idea.  I hope you prove me wrong, but all I am expecting out of this group is the same stuff that made so many people pissed off and leave the community.

They weren't a problem at all. IC they were, but that's a good thing. They genuinely tried to set up shit as Louie said, but just got shit on. Instead of fighting a war on the forums, get IC, organize, and try to fight them. "But we can't win" tough luck then, this is RP, there isn't a script. Like, people in my groups scripted certain moments and it always left a sour taste in my mouth. Anyways i don't even get IC, best of luck to the boys to revive this.

2 hours ago, Eagle said:

Maybe it is ?

It ain't the same because now you can be the bad guys you want to be without having to come up with reasons just to not get reported for being bad guys,

It's a new game with new beginnings basically. Think everybody should give them a chance to prove they can give great bandit RP before shitting on them again.

I've never been a hostile person myself ICly. I was always the person that went around asking if anyone needed help or just plain old avoided people. Back when I first joined Anarchy, I was starting to get into hostile RP, but I wasn't even at par with it. When I joined up with them, it was a whole new world for me. There was so much interaction, it got to me. I literally learned how to RP a whole lot better with these guys. I used to be that background character who would say a few words every now and then. The interactions I've had with this group really changed how I RP, and that's a good thing. All I ask - no matter if you have bad past histories with us or just heard rumors - give us a chance. Actually look around for us and see what we can do for you in terms of RP. We've robbed people of their weapons, and they left with a smile on their face.

In my eyes, seeing is believing. Interact with us in game, then make your comments.

To everyone hating on them why don't you try interacting with them before you moan, I think you'll notice after the threats and the occasional dead friend they're resonable people. Personally I like the tension and fear aspect they add to the server, it makes my day more fun.

12 minutes ago, RebelRP said:

To everyone hating on them why don't you try interacting with them before you moan, I think you'll notice after the threats and the occasional dead friend they're resonable people. Personally I like the tension and fear aspect they add to the server, it makes my day more fun.

Judging solely by the time you joined DayzRP Im gonna say that you were not around before they archived. It was bad. Just saying, A Lot of people did not feel motivated to get online when they were.

12 hours ago, DatTurtle said:

Judging solely by the time you joined DayzRP Im gonna say that you were not around before they archived. It was bad. Just saying, A Lot of people did not feel motivated to get online when they were.

-User was warned for this post-

Hello all! Please do not turn this into a general discussion on what they did and other stuff, please keep it on topic with actual feedback! Thanks! 

1 hour ago, DatTurtle said:

Again, blaming us solely for the decrease in players, can I also remind you that players left because they were bored of the game? and they wanted to play other games? we cannot be blamed solely for a 55 daily player drop.

As a former member I honestly don't understand all the hate. The members always prioritized RP, it just so happened that the RP conflicted with the goals of the other groups, often putting them at odds with them. That being said those that didn't show open hostility and hang around the group in town often had pleasant roleplay and most seemed happy with what they recieved. 

Now does that mean that things cannot be improved upon? Of course improvements can be made, but only by providing constructive feedback can any gains be had. Nothing good comes from being hostile on an ooc level with people, and more often will cause them to go on the defensive and disregard what you have to provide. 

That being said y'all should hit me up this weekend if you're available. Looking to stream and would love to run with y'all at some point so people can get a feel for what the group can really provide. 

14 hours ago, Para said:

-snip-

Not like rules ever stopped us, we will still be the same Cunts everyone hates ? 

5 hours ago, DatTurtle said:

It was bad. Just saying, A Lot of people did not feel motivated to get online when they were.

This is incorrect.

people who felt that they did not want to play was over the fact that they felt that we were overpowered and they could not beat us. If our RP was bad where are the reports on BadRP? from what I have seen the members of Anarchy have great credentials, for example, @JoffreyRP has numerous tags on his profile to prove this same goes for @UndeadRP

I feel like you are just here spreading negativity because you were on the other side of the conflict and it did not go your way. I get it I have lost in conflicts too and it sucks to lose right? but it does not mean that I am going to sit there and go Oh hey these guys are bad? If these claims are true why would when a thread came up to seek for the approval of Anarchy and why would 75 people vote yes? that right there below shows that more community members would prefer to see us around and approved. 

e9575e95e50de19ecab2dfa7bfb1dc51.png

You were apart of Black Roses you have had a lot of complaints and report so to me this comes across very hypocritical. You can have your opinion but it down to just that an opinion. 

There is a reason that majority of the complaints about Anarchy were sent in as PMs its because they held no merit in a report.

If you would like my opinion regarding the roleplay I have received from your side let me know since its quite long and I feel not cluttering Jim's group page with it. 

Welcome back and good luck!

Make sure to offer Good RP at all times. ?

8 minutes ago, Krimson said:

Make sure to offer Good RP at all times. ?

Right back at ya ?

On 9/14/2018 at 8:02 AM, LouieRP said:

-snip-

My friend I do not mean to be overly negative again, but I encourage you do some math here.  Looking at the poll you posted with your reply to @DatTurtle you see that there really is not that much of a overwhelming majority or clear support for Anarchy's return.  Let me explain;

If you take the 75 votes you would have to automatically subtracted any and all votes made by members of anarchy during the poll.   Since I do not have a exact number of member of Anarchy who voted, I have to make a rough estimate based on how many members of Anarchy were around at the time.  With a combination of memory and factoring in just how many people who were in anarchy at the time and those of Anarchy who were banned at the time, you you are looking at a number of anywhere from 12 to 18.  I am going to through you a bone here though with this calculation.  Let us say only 6 members of Anarchy voted, that would leave you with only 69 unbiased votes for Anarchy to be a thing.

Let us break this down a bit more, doing the math with just those who voted "no" or "They should be force-ably archived"  you are looking at a total of 26 votes, which is 37.68% of the vote.  Over a quarter of the vote is straight up against you.  Now if we combine that with the vote of "they need improvement, we have a total of 40.  Doing the math there, over half of the poll who voted ((57.97%)) where either completely against Anarchy returning or though that they needed work before returning.  Even if you do just simple subtraction with the rather low number I gave of possible anarchy members who voted,  You are only looking at 29 more who voted in favor of you guys.  if we went with 12 or 18, which I might add is the number we should have gone with when doing this math, you are looking at numbers from 23 to only 17 more people who voted in your favor.

Taking ALL of that above into account, using that poll as a way to show that "hey the community supports us and wants us back" is incredibly foolish and\or untrue.  Doing some simple math would show anyone that the poll you pointed out is not overwhelmingly in your favor, and in fact could very well be contaminated by votes from the group in question itself.

Edited by Tiviyl

8 minutes ago, Tiviyl said:

My friend I do not mean to be overly negative again, but I encourage you do some math here.  Looking at the poll you posted with your reply to @DatTurtle you see that there really is not that much of a overwhelming majority or clear support for Anarchy's return.  Let me explain;

If you take the 75 votes you would have to automatically subtracted any and all votes made by members of anarchy during the poll.   Since I do not have a exact number of member of Anarchy who voted, I have to make a rough estimate based on how many members of Anarchy were around at the time.  With a combination of memory and factoring in just how many people who were in anarchy at the time and those of Anarchy who were banned at the time, you you are looking at a number of anywhere from 12 to 18.  I am going to through you a bone here though with this calculation.  Let us say only 6 members of Anarchy voted, that would leave you with only 69 unbiased votes for Anarchy to be a thing.

Let us break this down a bit more, doing the math with just those who voted "no" or "They should be force-ably archived"  you are looking at a total of 26 votes, which is 37.68% of the vote.  Over a quarter of the vote is straight up against you.  Now if we combine that with the vote of "they need improvement, we have a total of 40.  Doing the math there, over half of the poll who voted ((57.97%)) where either completely against Anarchy returning or though that they needed work before returning.  Even if you do just simple subtraction with the rather low number I gave of possible anarchy members who voted,  You are only looking at 29 more who voted in favor of you guys.  if we went with 12 or 18, which I might add is the number we should have gone with when doing this math, you are looking at numbers from 23 to only 17 more people who voted in your favor.

Taking ALL of that above into account, using that poll as a way to show that "hey the community supports us and wants us back" is incredibly foolish and\or untrue.  Doing some simple math would show anyone that the poll you pointed out is not overwhelmingly in your favor, and in fact could very well be contaminated by votes from the group in question itself.

Alright. Thanks.

Edited by groovy tonyRP

15 minutes ago, Tiviyl said:

-snip-

Now factor in all of the people who voted against us because they were mad about losing and or gave up and took things from an IC level to an OOC level and you have a contaminated voting poll that the results are hard to confirm or deny are legitimate, seeing as most of it was done through PM's and shady tactics to get the group forcibly archived with no real motives other than to win the ''War'' or become the big boys of the server, making the poll completely illegitimate on those sides as there where a lot of members from the factions that went up against us probably totaling to about 30-40 members.

So by that logic, those votes are void and null.

Edited by Eagle

Glad to see you guys back! You'll definitely be able to assist in making things on the server spicy & new again. Good luck & don't let the bastards get you down! ?

I have absolutely no experience with Anarchy (Since i don't play standalone.) But looking that i've seen this scenario going on currently twice while i have been lurking across the forums., maybe it is time to think that there is something wrong here. Just saying. *shrug.

1 minute ago, vivallion said:

snip

In any case, don't you think it might be a good idea to refrain from leaving feedback until you've actually experienced their roleplay for yourself? Much of the feedback on this thread seems very, very biased considering a lot of the negative feedback comes from those who opposed Anarchy and stood against them, only to find themselves at a disadvantage against them. I've played with Anarchy as not part of their group and still had no problem making friends with them! They're a group of solid people who don't fail to provide good quality RP.
I think before leaving feedback, you should really try to RP with them yourself first as opposed to agreeing with something and saying it should change, when you don't know it to be true or not.