Server time: 2019-03-22, 00:57 WE ARE RECRUITING
GiNOO

Guess who's BACK!

Guess who's back!!!

Haii everyone ^^ PapaG here in tha House! nah kidding.

But yea i am thinking of coming back, not sure though.

I started playing dayzRP around 2012.

Mj is trying to convince me to come back, let's see.

I was wondering if there are still some Oldschool players around?

TERA???? where are you!

Edited by GiNOO

Welcome back!

Plenty of "old schoolers" hanging around here. Welcome back sport

Hello, welcome back! :D

Nice to meet you.

2 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

Hello, welcome back! :D

Nice to meet you.

Thanks ^^ well not yet, would need to pass the whitelist first hehe.

Spoiler

hahaha

Edited by GiNOO

Heya! 2012'er?!?!?! weeew hello hello and welcome back!

A LOT has changed since you were here last but I'm sure that you still know you're way around ;) 

Have yourself a blast and hope to see you in game!!

Nice to see another OG return. Salute to the mod!

Welcome back Gino! One of the names I haven't forgotten from back in the mod.

Yes please

The Mod OG master race is returning to DayZRP.

Welcome back mate.

3 hours ago, GiNOO said:

TERA???? where are you!

@Terra

Welcome back man. :)

Hi hi! I am still here! Welcome back!

Time to get a DMR? haha

CLF returns?

2012? I hear that was an OK year. Welcome back.

1 hour ago, Glenn said:

Time to get a DMR? haha

CLF returns?

Nah it's just me ^^

My background story: 

The Story of GINOO Liptonski begins in a small town not too far from Stary Sobor called Kabanino, He is the son of Vladislav Liptonski, a great soldier from the soviet war, after his fathers death GINOO joined the army in hope of becoming a strong and respected soldier just like his father, he carried his name therefore he really had to prove he is worthy. It was very hard for GINOO to adapt in the army as everyone was making fun of how weak he is and how he cannot shoot a rifle properly, even after all the hate he never gave up, many years have passed and GINOO only became better and better, completing more and more tasks and missions, he was a sniper of the century, every shot was in between the eyes and every time it was the first and only bullet, surprising the enemy every single time, but GINOO is now 38 and thinks it is time to retire and start a family, upon arrival from his last mission he hears on the radio that there is something weird going on with some people in Chernarus, they became brainless and hungry for humans, GINOO came home a few days later to something awful and shocking, his mothers house has been destroyed and over run by these creatures sent from hell, he tried to rush inside to save his mother but he did not realise it was already too late, he was a whole day too late, these creatures were everywhere now the whole of Chernarus was filled with them, but what he saw next is what made GINNO angry and sad, his own mother, standing in front of his with half of her face missing, walking towards him screeching and growling, he was devastated, he ran and ran scavenging along the way whatever he could, he was on the outskirts of Chernogorsk when he heard helicopters and planes approaching the city dropping bombs to kill of the infected, but it did not do much at all, GINOO now travels across the lands of Chernarus looking for other survivors and helping them to the best of his ability as he feels guilty for what happened to his mother.