Server time: 2018-08-15, 08:43 WE ARE RECRUITING

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Mr. Blue

The Sojourners

Ok I updated the thread, adding in some elaboration to how the U.P.S. has changed and how Dean is wanting to fix the Mendenhall name. 

I also added in some goals, @PCJames

Maybe replace one of those Rick pictures, but other than that this looks great. 

Approved. 

Congrats on approval guys, hope to run into you lot sometime soon

Well done getting approved lads:) 

I like this a lot! Congratulations on getting approved, I'll be looking forward to meeting you guys in-game.

Congrats on getting accepted :) 

I always enjoy the RP I receive from you dudes, so keep it up and I hope to see you in game!

Got a bit of a Fallout vibe with the new music I put up for the thread.

Talked with some in your group and I like it

Congratulations on being accepted!

Can't wait to roll with you guys since my Quinn is Deans half-sister! ;)

Hello @Mr. Blue, it's been a couple weeks since this groups approval and everything seems to be going smoothly. I just wanted to remind you that a couple of your goal's timestamps have expired so you need to either replace them or update them. Let me know if have questions or need help. Thanks. 

26 minutes ago, PCJames said:

Hello @Mr. Blue, it's been a couple weeks since this groups approval and everything seems to be going smoothly. I just wanted to remind you that a couple of your goal's timestamps have expired so you need to either replace them or update them. Let me know if have questions or need help. Thanks. 

I'll make sure to get on those time stamps within the next few days, and add a few more for a replacement.

Is it still your intention to rp this group @Mr. Blue? Many of your members including yourself are not playing as your group character or are not playing at all. Allow me to remind you that playing as a different character does not contribute to group activity. 

@PCJames Could you archive the group actually? I don't think I or most of the members are as interested since we will all be in a new official group soon.

As well as delete group directory?

/Archived

As requested