Server time: 2018-09-26, 09:39

Hudson

Joining back, time to see whats new

Hi everyone,

Some of you might remember me, not so many will. 

My character was Luke Winters ages back on Mod, I ran with FourFIve (FRFV), teamed up with B-17 and some other groups.

most probably known for taking peoples blood and doing fake tests.

Hope to see you all in-game soon!

Hey man. Glad to see more 2013ers are joining back again. 

Things are kinda tough right now as far as RP goes and as far as DayZ in general, but there are still those of us who do play and try to make things interesting. 

Hope you stick around. If not, beta is somewhere close-ish down the road and will for sure bring back a large population to the game and the server. 

Oh, hello!

Welcome back!

If you ever want to talk with people, TS is a good place to be these days.

If no one is around, I am! You will always see me lurking in public rooms and what not. :P

Edited by Lady In Blue

Welcome back man, alsways nice to see people return

Damn, I had completely forgotten FourFive, but I remember it now that you say it. Always had a blast with some fellas from the block back in the day :D Welcome back!

Hello man and welcome back to dayzrp!

18 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Things are kinda tough right now as far as RP goes and as far as DayZ in general, but there are still those of us who do play and try to make things interesting. 

Hope you stick around. If not, beta is somewhere close-ish down the road and will for sure bring back a large population to the game and the server. 

Hey, yeah I've seen things on the forums about the situation, I hope to get back into the swing of things a see how it goes.

ohhhh hopefully!

15 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

If you ever want to talk with people, TS is a good place to be these days.

If no one is around, I am! You will always see me lurking in public rooms and what not. :P

I'll be sure to hop on soon!

I am also a lurker aha

7 minutes ago, Oliv said:

Welcome back man, alsways nice to see people return

Thanks buddy, I've been asking some of my old RP pals to join back but I am yet to sway them

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Damn, I had completely forgotten FourFive, but I remember it now that you say it. Always had a blast with some fellas from the block back in the day :D Welcome back!

yeah aha I miss the old days, and the antics FRFV and B-17 had together. Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Thanks buddy, I've been asking some of my old RP pals to join back but I am yet to sway them

I'm pretty sure we came back before you. Unless you meant others, but I didn't know you other friends :P

Welcome back glad to have you back with us don't forget to check out the rules as they most likely have changed since the last time you looked at them and make a character page as it is now a requirement to play on the server. And most of all have fun, and I will hopefully see you in game.

3 minutes ago, Method said:

-snip-

Thanks! My application is in the pipework, waiting to be reviewed :)

Welcome back...ahhh those naughty B-17's, good times. Always good to see a 2013'er returning.

Welcome back to the community.

Welcome back!

Welcome back

Welcome back siiiiir

Glad to have you with us again!

c: 

Welcome back to the community!