Server time: 2018-10-22, 04:41 WE ARE RECRUITING
Rifleman

[22. CDF] 22nd CDF Phantoms [Recruiting]

22nd CDF Phantoms

(Translation: 22. Černaruské ozbrojené síly fantomů'' )

GxRxRs3.png

"We watched as our own country burned. We fought for our flag and watched it falter in the storm. Now this is all that remains of us. A burnt out husk of what was once a well oiled machine. I dare anyone to claim we didn't try our absolute hardest, and bled like few others bled, sacrificed boys on the altar of honour and preservation of the Fatherland. And yet they blame us, they hate us for what we did in those early desperate times - and they're not wrong. We have done horrible things in the name of survival, in the name of preserving our great nation. Each of us is owed a bloody pardon for suffering what we have - yet we march onward, people will think what they want to think - Let's prove to those who hate us just how wrong they are."

AIxWDtn.png

Chaos. That is all that could be said to describe the initial days following the outbreak. Pure unadulterated chaos in it's most horrid and heinous form assaulted Chernarus - a disease like no other that rapidly turned all it touched into ravenous, post-human cannibals. To the few men who had to first fight the infected - it was a scene as if it was pulled straight from hell itself, a nightmare rent from the darkest pits within a man's mind. Shambling corpses, walking towards you with an endless and insatiable hunger for flesh and blood. Today, few feel any remorse for the infected, only a distant feeling of pity for the poor souls who are left for eternity to wander the earth until someone would grant them the sweetness and relief of death. But then? During the first days? These were our fellow countrymen, farmers, clerks, fellow CDF brothers in arms - even entire families shambled towards our lines. Children. We slaughtered the infected children so that they wouldn't butcher us in our sleep. God had truly forsaken us all when we were made to do that deed. None of us slept, many were left weeping - why? What god could be so cruel as to do that to an innocent child? 

lisrFkO.png

~A picture taken from Kirovograd, Chernarus. Post-Outbreak~

Morale was the first thing to go out of the window, and then naturally came desertion. Men fled from the front lines to save what was left of their families - refugees meanwhile stared at the few souls with so little left to live for who decided to stay behind and protect them. They looked at us like animals, dogs, pigs and slung several more words I shall not deign to mention. They hated us. Rumour had it that several CDF platoons had left massacres in their wake as to stop the spread of the infection...It was a shock to all of us. Even the most staunch and stalwart of hearts could not hide their anguish for long. Entire families just...gone - out of fear, out of doubt, or even something as heinous as simple psychotic rage. Few of us knew, and even fewer wished to guess. Intel was sketchy at the best of times - and we were all far too exhausted by the weeks of constant fighting to chase up command about it.

The 21st of July was our breaking point. A day that for those few of us still alive who served within the CDF will forever be remembered as the day we failed. Everyone was desperate, with hundreds upon hundreds of people fleeing South-westward. Balota airfield was one of the few bastions that had stood for two weeks. Two. Weeks. - the CDF had managed to barely hold back the swamp of infected that now plagued the once peaceful countryside and picturesque seaside towns. We had all done horrible things in the name of protecting our fellow men, we had exhausted every option available to us - and the logical conclusion was total and utter capitulation. Men hadn't slept properly in weeks, ever fearful of waking up to an infected chewing on his best friend's neck, or a gun barrel from a civilian pointed at his face. Oh yes, how well the mighty bulwark of the CDF repaid for their selfless sacrifice - with hate, mistrust and hostility by those civilians who had fled the oncoming massacre, while boys far braver stayed behind to their certain deaths.

The 22nd CDF Phantoms are an idea of Captain Luka Kratochvil, at least at the moment, to unite any and all surviving CDF stragglers, Governmental forces, NATO peacekeepers or civilians within South Zagoria, with an idealistic goal to restore, in some sense - partial social order within enclaves of South Zagoria, or if that goal proves unobtainable, to assist the surviving civilian populace in any way they see fit. Captain Kratochvil and the 22nd have minimal contact at best with Miroslavl command, and for the most part have been left to their own devices. However, their goal remains to gather intelligence on fellow organised groups, and to preferably keep them on neutral or friendly terms. The 22nd are not here to fight a war - they are here to keep as many of the surviving populace alive as possible.

6gKjVMM.png

Short Term Goals

- Establish an encampment within rural South Zagoria to act as a general stockpiling zone and refuge from the sporadic fighting throughout the county [EST. Day 240]

- Make preferably non-hostile contact with organised survivor groups and utilise them to broaden our knowledge on the general status of survivors within South Zagoria [EST. Day 230]

- Gather material pertaining to the Chernarus Defence Force or any other Government agency and gather a surplus - Uniforms, weapons, munitions, food and medicine [EST. Day 230]

- Distribute surplus food, supplies, munitions and weapons to the civilian populace [EST. Day 240]

Long Term Goals

- Establish a permanent foothold within South Zagoria, preferably in a central defensible location in which we can distribute surplus supplies and to act as a general Cease Fire zone [EST. Day 300]

- Gather any and all remaining stragglers of CDF, Governmental or Police forces into a single unified entity [EST. Day 300]

Permanent Goals

- Establish permanent Radio communications with Miroslavl Command, updating them on the Unit's status and the goings on within South Zagoria

- Under only limited circumstances, provoke or deign to involve ourselves in large scale armed conflict with organised civilian groups, or civilians in general

- Recruit, gather and organise any and all surviving CDF, Government, Police, Civilian or Foreign military forces who volunteer into our ranks into a cohesive and adaptable fighting force

xaV8SxO.png

Allied:

N/A

Friendly:

N/A

Neutral:

All Not Mentioned

Unfriendly:

Chedaki Remnants

Hostile:

Anarchy

iPuCWZK.png

Chernarus Defence Force/UN/NATO Forces:

Commissioned Officers:

- Captain Luka Kratochvil (CDF, Commanding Officer) [Rifleman]

- 1st Lieutenant Nikolai Petresk  (CDF) [Retro]

Non-Commissioned Officers:

- Sergeant Kristen Klein (UN) [Shanoby]

Enlisted Personnel:

Governmental Forces/Personnel:

Chernarus Police Department (CPD):

- Radec Sokov (OREL) [Combine]

Lech Popov (CPD) [barto300]

CDF Civilian Militia: 

- Luke Winters [Hudson]

- Alesky Bara [Inferno453]

- Albert Bazek [Albert Bazek]

- Gabriel Novak [ballsofsqueel]

- Allen Storm [Allen Storm]

msslCTx.png

Current Recruitment Status: OPEN

Please send your applications via PM to Rifleman using the below template:

Spoiler

Username:

Character Full name:

How old is your Character?:

What Nationality is your character?:

Does your character have any specific set of skills the 22nd could find useful?:

What Branch of the 22nd are you applying for? (CDF, Governmental Forces, Chernarus Police Department, Civilian Millitia?):

You are aware that this is a currently a low combat Hero group and what kind of RP that entails?:

Why do you want to join the 22nd?:

How much RP experience do you have?:

How badly do you want to join this group?:

// OOC Section: 

This is a heavy RP group, designed around minimal combat and interpersonal relationships between member characters to begin with. I hope to further develop the 22nd based upon their experiences while within South Zagoria and interaction with other groups. I'm open to any and all feedback you guys have on the Idea, and please don't be afraid to criticise - I won't be able to improve on issues I haven't noticed yet - be they lore conflicts or just general grammatical tidying up. 

Edited by Rifleman

An actual group that i can suppprt. Always good stuff from you m8. Good luck and I hope you CDF scum die slowly

Good luck reaching 5 members before the first week. If you can do it, then that's lit. But I would start recruiting hard right now.

Kinda wished you would have waited so we could talk once again about the idea. It still feels like a re-branded 101 Version 2. That being said as long as you get people and follow all the guidelines you should be fine, but like I said it would have been wiser to get the people and then go for it. 

Good luck anyway man. :D

I actually waited for a group like this and wanted to find one since I joined the community. 

Will consider a few things and then throw an app your way this week. 

CDF scum 

Good to see someone that knows how to run a decent group making one even if it feels eerily similar  

Just a Czech nitpicking, what exactly does ,,Černarost" mean?

Otherwise the thread looks nice ^^

This looks like a group that could work, but that's only if you follow your goals and people don't kill you because you're a "military" group. Anyways, best of luck!

Holy shit, yes - please! I would love to see an organized military force, especially the CDF return :) I just hope that you are strong enough for all the shittalk you will receive IG ...

Oh. This is back. Too bad i cant be arsed to make SZPR again to oppose you. Good luck Rifleman :D

Was in the CDF at the beginning of the lore wipe and it was fun somedays but did not last as long as it should of or could of but good luck Rifleman like to see a CDF group again. 

I hope you can get some people bud, we need more natives ingame

Just been tweaking the page a little and i'm proud to announce a new member in the 22nd.

- Sergeant Kristien Klein  - aka Shanoby

Welcome to the group Shanoby, hopefully we won't get murdered simply cos we're military.

Welcome back to RP Rifleman. Shame I cannot do accents...best of luck fella.

Good to hear you're back Rifleman. I was in your old group 101 "Pioneers" a few years back, I believe for a little bit of time from what I remember. Hope to see you guys around!

3 minutes ago, Samaritan said:

Welcome back to RP Rifleman. Shame I cannot do accents...best of luck fella.

No need for accents, we take dirty foreigners too

1 minute ago, Furlean said:

Good to hear you're back Rifleman. I was in your old group 101 "Pioneers" a few years back, I believe for a little bit of time from what I remember. Hope to see you guys around!

Yeah, i remember mate - and likewise, hope to see you around.

Few page tweaks and a few new members over the past few days.

-  Artyom Aristov (COBR) [Wyoming]

- Bernard Rumyantsev-Zadunaisky [Jack Rees-Mountbatten]

Welcome to the group lads

Up to five people now with the addition of:

- Sergeant Rex Wheeler

Welcome to the group mate.

I've enjoyed RPing with you Rifleman, and the group roster looks like its expanding steadily, best of luck :) 

Thanks for the RP yesterday man. Twas nice to have a purpose for my character again.

Hade a good CDF talk with you before @Rifleman keep it up

Got another new member, this one from the police force

- Radek Sokov

Welcome to the group Combine.

/Approved.

You good to go man, don't forget to make your Group CP. 

Group CP made lads, Time to murder every civilian and ignore our goals cos we're super evil military men.