Server time: 2018-10-19, 16:45
Rifleman

[22. CDF] 22nd CDF Phantoms [Recruiting]

16 minutes ago, Rifleman said:

Group CP made lads, Time to murder every civilian and ignore our goals cos we're super evil military men.

That was quick! xD

1 hour ago, Rifleman said:

Group CP made lads, Time to murder every civilian and ignore our goals cos we're super evil military men.

ah yessss

Added Luke Winters aka Hudson to the group - Welcome to the 22nd!

Everyone please welcome barto300 into the group. Welcome!

A fellow CDF survivor, welcome Nozzy1110

On 1/30/2018 at 10:04 AM, Rifleman said:

I can dream, right?

Glad to see the group doing well and growing in size. Look forward to meeting you in game.

13 hours ago, Samaritan said:

Glad to see the group doing well and growing in size. Look forward to meeting you in game.

You too prof! maybe you have meds to spare ;)

An extra addition to the Civilian Millitia:

- Albert Bazek

Welcome to the group, everyone please welcome him

Everyone please welcome our newest member - Shazzzam aka Hans Konig, Hope to meet up with you soon.

Edited by Rifleman

Everyone please welcome our newest member, @Retro - Welcome to the CDF.

Everyone please welcome Allen Storm to the group, Welcome mate!

Well Ive runned into @Rifleman a couple of times maybe others also idk. Ive liked the RP from this group so keep it up

From defending ourselves from a pack of wolves to joining, loved every second of it. Thanks @Rex Wheeler and @Retro!

This looks quite interesting! Good luck Rifleman! 

Ive meet this group many times and ive liked it

After much personal thought and my inability to be on enough to competently lead the group - I am sad to announce that I am requesting the archival of the 22nd, If any current or former members or fellow community members would like to use the graphics or potentially bring back the group in the future - please feel free to contact me, and i'm sure i'll be more than willing to grant you permission. 

It has been fun running alongside you all, making new friends and meeting old faces, however due to the stresses of real life, coupled with a demanding work rota and my subsequent absense, along with a general member apathy, I must put the group aside so we can all move on, as i do not intent to shackle your characters to a few ideals set out in the group - rather I'd prefer you use the group's demise to further change and adapt your characters and bring dynamism back to their development. I'm sad that i couldn't forge the 22nd into the group I wanted it to be, and apologise to those members and former members who feel cheated out of their fun and enjoyment - though i hope we all walk away from this with a few small, yet lasting memories of our time on DayZRP.

Slava Chernarus! Slava CDF!