Server time: 2018-08-20, 03:09

Jaxon

San Valentino [Strict Recruting]

4 minutes ago, Para said:

:ph34r:

Para was here.

:ph34r:

(Cheers @FieJaxon, looking forwards to it.)

*Waves*

Welcome @Para and @Oisin :)

37 minutes ago, Para said:

-snip-

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif.e59cc268c070c6739f0fc57f8246032c.gif

You've been domesticated Lewis, domesticated.

Welcome @Para and @Oisin :D 

Heya @FieJaxon. Your group activity is amazing. Keep it up. How are your goals going? Is your group's rp progressing as you want it? One of the goal's timestamps has since elapsed so if needed, you may need to update to update it. Are you still in Povelgia? If not then you may need to update your goals. Please make the appropriate changes when possible. Thanks. 

Apologies to all for being absent the past few days, health has been pretty bad and my head and neck have been having a terrible ache, but i can say as of now im about 80-90% better

i'd like like to Welcome @Para and @Oisin to the group

Are you dudes still trying to open a pub again? 

My dude needs a place to find a steady supply of drinks.

@DustyRP hey duuude. I believe @FieJaxon will be updating the goals soon on request from @PCJames so keep your eyes peeled on that and that should keep you updated.

Also if you can't wait to wet your whistle you should already know there is a bar up north in Severograd. 

Happy drinking mah dude and see you in game. 

14 hours ago, PCJames said:

Hey James, Thank you! Im updating the goals tonight! And about the progression, we are not completly in the direction were supposed to be just yet but with everyones activitiy and motivation we are deffinetly moving towards it. We set up some pretty big goals so were working hard to reach them! The goals will be updated tonight!

Everybody welcome the beautiful @Lyca to the family! Welcome to San Valentino xD 

Sorry to all of you, but it no longer makes sense for Havel to be in this group <3 too much has happened and him staying in the family would be wrong.

Thank you all for the great RP opportunities <3

12 minutes ago, Para said:

Sorry to all of you, but it no longer makes sense for Havel to be in this group <3 too much has happened and him staying in the family would be wrong.

Thank you all for the great RP opportunities <3

You were a shining example of roleplay in this group filled with wonderful people Lewis, whenever I interact with San Valentino, there will be a Havel No-Nut shaped hole in every conversation.

Everybody welcome @Pontito to San Valentino! Welcome to the family you betraying bastard ;) 

It's been a pleasure RP'ing with you all family. Please remove me temporarily from the roster so i am not break any other rules or add something special to the list ;) See you all in a month if you are still around <3 

Your goals seem a little outdated from what I saw IG the other night, is the bar in Poveglia still a thing?

Other than that I had fun rping with you the other night, even though I was slightly confused. Sad thing that we can't be friends now that you kicked my big brother out. :D 

25 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

Your goals seem a little outdated from what I saw IG the other night, is the bar in Poveglia still a thing?

Other than that I had fun rping with you the other night, even though I was slightly confused. Sad thing that we can't be friends now that you kicked my big brother out. :D

We have not be able to really do or complete any of our goals due to recent and ongoing stuff with Anarchy... We have been wanting to go through our goals but we just simply cant with the constant harassment of Anarchy...

12 minutes ago, TiviylScratch said:

We have not be able to really do or complete any of our goals due to recent and ongoing stuff with Anarchy... We have been wanting to go through our goals but we just simply cant with the constant harassment of Anarchy...

Add that as a goal then? 

1 - Stop Anarchy from being meanie weenies

something like that? It keeps the goals modern and updated, and if it's such an issue in game, it should totally be a goal anyways. 

23 minutes ago, TiviylScratch said:

Constant? Sorry but what. We hit you one time becose you fucked with our friend not constant. I belive that was our first time we found you in a long time.  Sorry if you feel its constant but its been one time and thats by something we did not even start. 

But were more then happy to talk with you guys in ts have a nice day

Edited by BorisRP

25 minutes ago, TiviylScratch said:

I think if you have a problem with our so called "constant harrassment" you should come in teamspeak and talk to us about it, you seemed to be okay with us yesterday. Were always available for a chit chat.

Edited by KyleRP

It's pretty clear we just stifle RP. Obviously they cannot RP there goals because we watch closely when they log on, so we can get on to harass them! It's working boys!

1 minute ago, JoffreyRP said:

It's pretty clear we just stifle RP. Obviously they cannot RP there goals because we watch closely when they log on, so we can get on to harass them! It's working boys!

No need for that, Joff. Come on now.

Woah, Joffery. 

Simmer down.

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

No need for that, Joff. Come on now.

I mean, likewise there's no need for them to say they're being "constantly harassed", no? 

I think both sides should be sat down in TS and talk rather than this petty shade stuff on the forums and messages to admins. It only escalates and gets worse from this point every single time this happens so uh yeah. But what would I know, I'm a degenerate on final warning. 

Edited by Jasper

Grimnir has a point, you were asked to update your goals a week ago and they still stay the same as they did day 1 for this group. Therefore considering you've already been given a 7 day period to change your goals and you have failed to do so, this group will be force archived in 10 hours unless they are changed. Thanks.