Server time: 2017-10-17, 18:57
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
PerfyNormal

Current version corpse-bug

Question

PerfyNormal    0

1. Logged in, died right away. Team mates run to corpse and it is still there (but standing). I run from cherno and up there in about 20 to 30 min. Corpse gone.

2. Me and another person were in a blue van, he hopped out the back and died as he hopped while I was backing. I go to his corpse and take as much as I can carry to keep for him after respawn. Got his backpack, nvgs and gps went to the vehicle and then back to the corpse and the corpse was gone. This was within 3 minutes time. Corpse gone already.

3. The same thing has happened while a mate was guarding corpses after the incident with the hacker taking control over people and shooting players with other peoples bodies. Well, while I was traveling back up the bodies disappeared right in front of the person guarding them.

Not sure what causes it, but corpses used to be around for about 3 to 4 hours, maybe more, or until someone hid them.

Is the corpse despawn lowered or is it due to a bug?

2 answers to this question

PerfyNormal    0

I was told it was a Dayz bug in the latest version after discussing it with a few people. So I guess it may change on the next update :-)