Server time: 2019-03-22, 02:57 WE ARE RECRUITING
Roland

2017 Community Awards Results

31 minutes ago, Dewskeet Skeet said:

tenor.gif

I think he is talking about how he got scummed for thread of the year.

Oh gosh, I wouldn't know about that! I just thought he was proud of the VDV winning Group of the Year. :( Guess not ... I still think the VDV did well!

Woo woo!

Congratulations everyone. 

Beautiful. 

Well deserved.

I need glasses, sorry for any spelling mistak3s here.

2381317a16d677e250efd5cc5fbc0d3d.gif.7ccebbbf60663e87e3580216721a521e.gif

3 hours ago, Eagle said:

I'm confused if they were qualified for the nomination, how were they not qualified to win the price?

Because Rolle didn't want @Dom to win...? Isn't that obvious lmao

1 minute ago, Santa said:

Because Rolle didn't want @Dom to win...? Isn't that obvious lmao

Fair enough, nothing can be done about that then.

@Rolle, listen my guy, just give him the win, its obvious you are doing this because you don't like him but it was a fair vote. 

Guys. C'mon now.
"didn't win cause he didn't like him" is sort of petty and childish. While I agree they shouldn't have been put past nomination status if it wasn't valid, they still weren't valid for thread of the year. That's still nothing to get bent out of shape over.

That being said, congrats all who go their votes/awards regardless. 

3 minutes ago, Mischief said:

Guys. C'mon now.
"didn't win cause he didn't like him" is sort of petty and childish. While I agree they shouldn't have been put past nomination status if it wasn't valid, they still weren't valid for thread of the year. That's still nothing to get bent out of shape over.

Erm, okay. It's open knowledge Rolle doesn't like me. He's said it himself.

45 minutes ago, Mischief said:

Guys. C'mon now.

That's not really it at all, this had to go through the admins that looked over it and decided to be valid, only to then do a complete 360 giving off the impression that might indeed be the case, but who knows except for him.

While I kinda agree with the media page thing since there is already a section for that.There is no group thread of the year making it weird that this wasn't allowed since it isn't promoting the group itself but the looks and esthetics the page has.

Edited by Eagle

You would think the Thread of the Year would mean any thread would apply but are we really surprised Rolle cucked Randle again? Its like the fourth time its happened.

15 minutes ago, Nihoolious said:

You would think the Thread of the Year would mean any thread would apply but are we really surprised Rolle cucked Randle again? Its like the fourth time its happened.

I mean, looking at 2015 and 2016 threads...

They both say all topics except for off-topic are fair game. I would tell you what this year's say, but for some reason the nomination information threads are hidden.

Kinda funny to see @Dom getting dicked over though lmao.

Edited by Santa

The thing I don't understand is why wait till the voting is done to decide that the thread of the year candidates are "ineligible".

That's pretty fucked, why not make a decision when you're nominating people.

congrats to all that won