Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 15:30
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2017 Community Awards Results

Character of the Year: @Undead with his character Ermak Aleksandrov

Clean Sheet of the Year: @Buddy

Community Member of the Year: @Buddy

Group of the Year: VDV (Leader: @Dewskeet Skeet)

Media of the Year: @Shane

Newcomer of the Year: @Chewy

Roleplayer of the Year: @Joffrey

Staff of the Year: @Major

Story of the Year: @Faith

Thread of the Year: award was withheld this year due to none of the nominations meeting the award requirement (Thread of the Year is not supposed to be a character, story, media or group thread, we have respective Character, Story, Media and Group of the Year awards for that.)

Wooden Spoon of the Year: @Jadeboat

Nice job fellers, Congrats!

Well done everyone! Thank you for anyone who voted for me, I literally had no clue I’d even win anything. It means a lot, much love <3 

Good job everyone

7 minutes ago, Joffrey said:

Nice job fellers, Congrats!

I'll need to make a scrollable small window for your titles next year... :D 

Congrats everyone!

Nice, more sly digs into how you don’t like me xoxo xoxo 

awards we’re up for over a month but you thought you’d wait till now to mention it?

Edited by Dom

Not for nothing, but why allow the nominations for thread of the year if they didn't meet the criteria?

Also saying they had there respective awards doesn't fit.

Media of the year is awarded for a singular object of Media, whereas Doms was a thread encompassing multiple media entries. While individually they may not be the winning media, the culmination made for an amazing thread. 

Hassans black fangs may not be considered group of the year as there in-game actions may not be what people considered the best of the groups, however the group thread on the other hand is stellar both in lore and graphics.

As such neither fit solely into the categories you suggested imo.

Just my 2 cents. 

That being said, congratulations to the winners. 

Edited by Erik

Congrats to all the winners!

Congrats to the winners - All well deserved :)

@Faith - Proud of you and kinda honoured that some of my graphics made it into one of your stories ;)

Edited by Malet

Ayyy we lit

7 hours ago, Rolle said:

I'll need to make a scrollable small window for your titles next year... :D 

just put a x2 next to his roleplayer of the year tbh or replace it with "The Two Time"

6 hours ago, Dom said:

Nice, more sly digs into how you don’t like me xoxo xoxo 

awards we’re up for over a month but you thought you’d wait till now to mention it?

It's whenever they feel like it, dommm. 

30 minutes ago, Hebee said:

"The Two Time"

"The Two Bit"

ftfy

I'm rather at a loss for words right now... Genuinely. Congratulations to everyone and thank you all so much for showing love and support to each other. I absolutely cannot make any claim of being the only one who deserves either of these awards. So many people like me and my fellow nominees have never received a warning point in their entire time here, as well as others who didn't get any in just the previous year.

On another note, to my dearest friends @AlwaysGamer and @Dustup. These two have stuck it out with me in the Mentor Program since day one and deserve every bit as much credit to its success and survival as I do. So to them and every other community member who has ever held the Mentor banner under their name; thank you so very much for helping make it what it is today. Every little bit has made the difference you guys :$

tenor1.gif.86740470b75952d273a68ea10a23b876.gif

.... now the color scheme of my name and avatar are a mess and need fixing. thanks everyone ❤

1 hour ago, Buddy said:

-snip-

Well, I am in the Program to be a Mentor and to help people, not just for the fancy tag! Haha! I'm just doing my job ;)  Also, Congrats Buddy! You deserve it! 

YAYYY~ Congrats everyone who won! You all deserved it! <3 Here's to hoping we have another year of laugh, cries and of course some dank lit RP. 

2 hours ago, Brayces said:

YAYYY~ Congrats everyone who won! You all deserved it! <3 Here's to hoping we have another year of laugh, cries and of course some dank lit RP. 

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Dom said:

Thanks.

I'm very happy the VDV won group of the year, Rand-Dom! Each time I RP'd with them they were always doing something interesting and making story arcs and plots move as well as providing great RP. I am happy to have gotten a chance to witness all the stuff that went on, even though I was playing a kid char. 

5 minutes ago, Brayces said:

I'm very happy the VDV won group of the year, Rand-Dom! Each time I RP'd with them they were always doing something interesting and making story arcs and plots move as well as providing great RP. I am happy to have gotten a chance to witness all the stuff that went on, even though I was playing a kid char. 

I'd have been more happy if that nice fella Randle won thread of the year tbh

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

Nice guy that fellow

4 minutes ago, Dom said:

Who is this 'Randle' you speak of? :thinkingemoji: I only know of Dom! :P

34 minutes ago, Brayces said:

tenor.gif

I think he is talking about how he got scummed for thread of the year.

4 minutes ago, Dewskeet Skeet said:

tenor.gif

I think he is talking about how he got scummed for thread of the year.

call me public enemy number 1 

I wish Hassan would have won so somebody could actually have got the title.

I'm confused if they were qualified for the nomination, how were they not qualified to win the price?

Edited by Eagle

Sign in to follow this