Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-24, 23:44
Sign in to follow this  
bloodcrusader

Searching (open frequency)

Recommended Posts

*Presses his PTT*

*Hi so tbh im not sure if this thing will actually work or not or  where i am exactly besides being in this country called Chernarus but im looking for 3 people very close to me, my names Ethan and im looking for 3 members of my family... if anyone knows them or where they might be please let me know so i can get them out of here and bring them home.*

*Releases his PTT and waits hoping for a response*

Share this post


Link to post

*He presses down his PTT*
"I would definitely see if they're in the triangle or up north along the highway somewhere. Other than that, you won't find them. Too big of a country and y'never know if they have the radio to call you back."

*He releases the PTT and continues trekking*

Share this post


Link to post

*Jaxon sits in his house, with a half smoked Ciggarette in his mouth, and a tear falling down from his eye down towards the Rose Tattoo in his neck still mourning, he listens in to this message and decided to do good, he presses his PTT*

Who are you exactly looking for, and who are you? I know quite some people around town but nobody can help you with this amount information.

*He releases his PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*Ford looks up from his stitching, the leather vest almost done. Crude, awkward looking, but will do the job. Lots of pockets for goods he comes across. He heard his radio crackling and a voice comes thru, but his battery seems to be dying. He reaches for it and presses his PTT* 

                                                 "This is Ford. I've just returned to my camp. I was in Vybor a few hours ago. Names would indeed help your search. Ford out."

Edited by Callahan

Share this post


Link to post

*he Presses his  PTT after hearing the 2 people speak on the radio*

*My names Ethan and im looking for my brother and his wife and daughter, his name's Curtis and iv came looking for him after hearing about the epidemic that happened in this place, if you know him and where he's at please tell me, i need to get him and his family out of this country*

*Releases his PTT awaiting a response*

Share this post


Link to post

*Jaxon slowly takes the Ciggarette out of his mouth while hears the name the man says, he looks down watching the ashes slowly falling down onto his bed while his body feels weird. His eyes slowly water up, and he presses his PTT*

Ehm... Curtis you say?

*There is a long stop and you hear his voice turn a bit more serious and hard*

I know where Curtis is... I know where his Family is...

*He cuts the transmision short*

Share this post


Link to post

*Shocked at what the man has just said he presses his PTT*

*Yes Curtis is my older brother and i came looking for him to get him,my sister in law and my niece out of this place cause of what i saw happening on the news...please just tell me where he is so i can go and find him and get him out of here.*

*Ends the Transmission and awaits any further response*

Edited by bloodcrusader

Share this post


Link to post

*Jaxon drops a single tear onto his Ciggarette, he finishes it and takes a long hit from his smoke before he flicks it away. He steps outside of his house taking his Magnum into his right hand, and slowly reaching towards his radio with his left one. He presses the PTT and you hear a calm and sad voice*

6 Feet under

*He releases his PTT and alows it to slide back into his Jacket*

Share this post


Link to post

*His eyebrows knit together after hearing that reply from this man*

*.....what did you just say...6 feet under? this must be a fucking joke... if you truly know where my brother is then i think we should meet and you can bring me to him...i didn't come all this way for to hear that my brothers dead.*

*Releases the button as he calmly slows down his breathing to await and answer form his man*

 

Share this post


Link to post

*Jaxon presses his PTT*

Look for the Valentines and youll find me, ill take you there.

*He releases his PTT

Share this post


Link to post

*Picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

*so he was with some people called the Valentine's? do you have a private freq we can talk on and also whats your name so i know who im looking for?*

*lets go of the button and drops his radio*

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...