Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 01:56
Sign in to follow this  
Liberty Berntson

Whitelist Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/summary-21208/

Why the verdict is not fair: I wasn't accepted the first few times because my backstory didn't match the lore, so I tried to fix this. I have been able to pass my test for the rules and such that you need to pass in order to write a backstory, however, after countless times of reading over the rules, I have answered one question wrong the past two times, but the answer was completely true. I have read the rules many times, and I feel as if I had a chance to say what was going on, or maybe had a one o one interview, then I could completely handle this issue.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I don't completely remember the question, if I could look at the test again I would be able to point out how the question is directly the cause of the prevention of my whitelisting.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like another chance, because I'm really interested in joining this community, or maybe getting to talk to an admin or moderator directly in order for there to be no miscommunication.

What could you have done better?: I honestly can only read the rules over so many times, I'm sure this is completely my fault, but the question to me seemed completely unfair. In short I would most likely triple check my answer in order to prevent this from happening in the future.

Hey Liberty Berntson,

We have looked through your previous whitelist applications and through your ban appeal and came to the following conclusion.

We give new community members 5 attempts to pass the whitelist and we think that is more than enough to pass it. You can find the answers to every question on our rule page. You can write a pm to a staff member or you can come also to Teamspeak and join the "Waiting for Staff Help"- Channel and a member of staff will assist you when you have a question regarding the test or the backstory.

Reviewing your attempts, you got 7 questions wrong in total. We see a pattern regarding to our Lore. In several attempts you had answered the lore questions wrong. Please make sure to read over the lore again since it is very important when you want to play on our server and take your time while answering the quiz. 

We will give you one last chance to pass the whitelist. We strongly advice you to take help from Staff when you are uncertain about something. We obviously can't give you the right answers but we will point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

Outcome: Appeal Accepted, Final Chance Instated.