Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 10:13
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Blue

The Death of Ken Mendenhall (Open Frequency)

*You would hear Ken yell out after being stabbed in the gut, the voice of Viktor Padella gives out a satisfied yell*

"There it is!"

*Ken would yell out more as the knife is turned slowly. After a little while, you hear the voice of Viktor Padella yell out to someone else*

"Hoist him up!"

*The men hoist Ken up on the post he was being hanged from, and you can hear Ken start to gargle, desperately gasping. After about seven seconds, you hear the voice of Viktor Padella shout out to Ken*

"I want to hear you beg for it, Mr. Ken! I want to hear you say it, 'Mr. Padella, please kill me!'"

*Ken looks in the voices general direction, his voice very strained and raspy, and lets out one last gargled shout*

"BETTER DEAD THAN RED!!!"

*You hear a gunshot, and Ken's gargling ceases.*

-User has been cautioned for this post-

*Hearing the shot ring through the frequency Tim would begin to speak*

"Looks like I don't need to give them blokes the two AK's, thank fuck for that. Gob shite deserved it, good on ya for whoever finished the job."

*He'd place the radio back in his pocket*

Guest Wulf_jon

-User has been given a caution for this post-

*Chop, Chop, Chop...thud, as the axe drops and Blake takes a rest next to a nearby tree, thankful to spend a warm night at the cabin...switching on the PTT and scanning for the latest*

"Arhh Ken, NO NO!!!!!" *Blake grabs the axe and starts wailing on a nearby tree. "Arrh Chop...Arrh Chop...ARRH Chop...uhh noo" repeatedly.

*The sound of a door being kicked open is heard through the radio...Ol Gramps Kalo shouts "T'Hell is going on wit this God damn racket...yáll youngún going at it again? ... NO Blake God damn STOP!!"...Çrack,,,.22 Rifle fires a warning to get Blake's attention...Blake comes too realizing he's fucked the axe and striking blanks with the handle 

"Gramps...Ken, *deep breathing* Ken...is dead"

"What'n the hell...a good man has died today, how m''ny good men & w''men left in this world gone t'Hell?"

"Gramps, get the word out. We need to get Ken and give him an honorable burial. He needs to be farewelled *deep breathing, sobbing* by his family...make sure Quinn is here"

*Gramps heads back to the cabin mutterin' "G'd damn skip ranga owes me a fuckin' new axe"

Edited by Blake Quinn

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Ken started a war that I finished this was nothing but a waste of time and resources"

"Anyhow that was pretty easy so yeah I guess its onto the next one"

"See yall in a bit"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Sara sighs, hearing the broadcasted message and presses down her PTT, sounding calm*

"It's....unfortunate to hear this...not because I am upset over ken's death....more or less upset that I wasn't there to see it.....don't get the wrong idea and think I wanted him to die...but with all I had been through with and around him..I'd have at least liked the privilege to see him go, and perhaps have told him my final goodbye. May he rest in peace....even though, like many who see acts of evil as any form of good, he will most likely end up in hell....poor bastard....he's gonna have to deal with Eli again for the next eternity....karma's a....well...you get the point."

*She takes a deep breath and sighs once more, releasing the PTT*

*Nods and presses down the PTT*

"You'll  be next, Lukeypoo."

*He releases the PTT and nods yet again*

Sign in to follow this