Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 05:55
Sign in to follow this  
OxeN

S1: Bad RP/Gear RP (SERVER TIME): 22:30 - 04/01/2018

Server and location: Vybor Industrial

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:30 - 04/01/2018

Your in game name: Azibo Jackson Names of allies involved: None.

Name of suspect/s: Infamous and others.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Vod found on almost the whole encounter, from twitch. Will post on request. 1:05 - 1:12 around there https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215415101

Detailed description of the events: I ran to Vybor Industrial where the trading zone is, on arrival I was greeted by the Black Fangs, shouting at me are you one of the Black & Tans as I was wearing the uniform, I said no, one of them with an Irish accent asked why was I wearing these clothes, I simply stated that I liked the outfit. I sprinted by mistake and ran straight into a man infront of me and immediately backed away to continue the roleplay, The man infront then starts shouting at me telling me i am a piece of shit and to never go up close to him again with a weapon, at the same time infamous tells me to throw my armband on the floor and right after asks if i have a radio and i respond to him telling him i'm not sure, i then check my backpack and drop it onto the floor. another man comes up on my left and tells me to give him ammuntion for his gun becuase his mother is from chernorussia as i'm a "guest" in his country as he said. after finally giving in to their demands i give the man ammo. Infamous asks my name one last time and calls me a dipshit and to run away from the camp. I came to the camp to do some roleplay but was robbed and kicked out the camp in under 10 minutes with next to no roleplay.
Edited by OxeN

Please update the title of the report as soon as you can following the guidelines here.

Can you also please post the video.

Logs to follow soon.

Connection Logs:

22:20:09 | Player "Azibo Jackson" is connected
22:41:13 | Player "Azibo Jackson" has been disconnected

20:50:50 | Player "Luke Krey" is connected
21:32:41 | Player "Luke Krey" has been disconnected
21:33:45 | Player "Luke Krey" is connected
-No Disconnection Log-

20:39:56 | Player "Vytis Puzikas" is connected
22:40:33 | Player "Vytis Puzikas" has been disconnected
22:41:46 | Player "Vytis Puzikas" is connected
-No Disconnection Log-

20:55:48 | Player "Pyotr Smirnov" is connected
22:38:43 | Player "Pyotr Smirnov" has been disconnected
22:39:32 | Player "Pyotr Smirnov" is connected

21:16:22 | Player "Kane Aster" is connected
23:09:35 | Player "Kane Aster" has been disconnected
23:10:38 | Player "Kane Aster" is connected

22:16:59 | Player "Jere Alander" is connected
22:28:21 | Player "Jere Alander" has been disconnected
22:28:35 | Player "Jere Alander" is connected
23:08:36 | Player "Jere Alander" has been disconnected

Chat Logs:

22:28:13 | Chat("Jere Alander"): //OOC i have to relog, cant take in hands anything. brb in couple

Calling in @Infamous to post his full and detailed POV as well as post any video evidence he may have.

@Infamous who were your allies in this situation?

Edited post.

POV SOON @Erik and @PatZ Ill ask around for the others. 

@Erik@PatZ, @Vytis & @Itsmez have been identified from the video.

Therefore they're all being called in. Please list all allies you had and post any video evidence you may have.

Logs Updated.

Still IG, POV comming soon.

Erik PoV: (My stream will support this) so a gentleman comes up and asks about some ammunition. As the owners of the market weren't there, I made the trade on their behalf. Shortly afterwards they notice they he is wearing the same outfit as a black and tan, and tell him to take off his armband. As things escalate a bit they demand ammunition for being in their country as a visitor, and he inevitably complies with the request.

Vytis Puzikas POV:

So we were hanging out at the marketplace when the OP comes around.  He's wearing a uniform similar to a group of individuals hostile to the Black Fangs.  We begin a little bit of a chit-chat when @Infamous begins to inquire about his outfit.  Shortly after the conversation begins, the OP rushes towards my character then quickly backs away.   After he does this, I yell at him to stay away from me and not do it again as it is very rude.

A little bit of a verbal argument ensues between @Infamous and the OP when @PatZ approaches.  We demand he takes off the armband and expose his face.  @PatZ requests ammo firmly and the OP abides.  Because of the OP's bad behavior, we kicked him out of the area.   Other than getting hostile, I did not request anything from him other than he answer the questions provided.

I didnt have any allies on this situation and i dont have any video evidence. And i didnt even really pay any attention to the situation as i was dying on starvation and was trying to make fireplace.

2 minutes ago, Hebi Kotei said:

Surely this is your stream.

That's my stream, not @Itsmez

Just now, Erik said:

That's my stream, not @Itsmez

Yes, I made a mistake. Apologies.

3 minutes ago, Hebi Kotei said:

Surely this is your stream.

-snip-

Edited by Itsmez

Pyotr Smirnov POV:

We were standing infront of Kovars when the black guy appeared. I was walking around the compound and as I heard the talking getting more tense I joined in. The man started acting weird, running up to some of us (maybe pulsechecking or something) reasonably we reacted on that and got bit hostile with him. Situation got more tense and I then noticed he got the same gun as I. Since I was running  low atm, i started demanding bullets from him due to the fact of his behaviour.

22 minutes ago, Vytis said:

"Because of the OP's bad behavior, we kicked him out of the area."

Hostile to the black fangs, you chased us the first day we wore the uniform & you initiated on one of our guys and shot him because we refused to hand you supplies every 2 days over the radio, we have not retaliated yet so i would refer that to you being hostile towards the black and tans.

As I said the rushing towards you was a mistake.

My ‘bad behavior’, I did not disrespect anyone I came to the settlement to roleplay and you started being extremely aggressive towards me, being the nature of the character i play i stood my ground as much as possible not to lie down so easily to demands of strangers, that does not justify giving me no roleplay to the situation whatsoever, you stole ammunition from me and then asked me to leave, i expected much more of the situation maybe some further interrogation as to who i am or why i wore these clothes?

Situations like this put me off jumping on the server, I dont mind being robbed its the fact little to no roleplay proceeded once the ammunition was handed over.4ead61e8d921667f4d4eca682ef696f3.thumb.png.9b5ae7393cbdda45befed93acab8bf77.png

Edited by OxeN

1 minute ago, OxeN said:

Hostile to the black fangs, you chased us the first day we wore the uniform & you initiated on one of our guys and shot him because we refused to hand you supplies every 2 days over the radio, we have not retaliated yet so i would refer that to you being hostile towards the black and tans.

As I said the rushing towards you was a mistake.

My ‘bad behavior’, I did not disrespect anyone I came to the settlement to roleplay and you started being extremely aggressive towards me, being the nature of the character i play i stood my ground as much as possible not to lie down so easily to demands of strangers, that does not justify giving me no roleplay to the situation whatsoever, you stole ammunition from me and then asked me to leave, i expected much more of the situation maybe some further interrogation as to who i am or why i wore these clothes?

Situations like this put me off jumping on the server, I dont mind being robbed its the fact little to no roleplay proceeded once the ammunition was handed over.

You will need to take that explanation up with the Black Fangs and people who were there at that situation. All I was told was that the "Black & Tans" are not friendly with the Black Fangs, so @Infamous acted accordingly.  

Yes, you mentioned that rushing towards me was a mistake, in your POV. My actions in game were a reaction dictated by your actions in game.  You could have played it off or profusely apologized by saying you slipped yet you did not. Our actions against you were based solely off of your actions as well.  We considered your behavior unacceptable and reacted accordingly by telling you to leave.  Perhaps if the conversation went differently, the end result would have been different as well.  

I believe we provided sufficient role play that was appropriate in correlation to your actions.  

POV.

I had an encounter with The Black and Tans. I told them that I don't appreciate their name and so forth explained to them why I dislike it. I wanted to speak to their leader he wouldn't speak to me it led to a hostile incident. I told him a bunch of shit on the radio.(My memory is slightly clouded on what was said.)

We see one of them in Vybor Industrial we call him out on it I act rude he pulse checks Vytis my boy yells at him. I get involved we ask him about the armband and I ask him for his radio he said it's broken he gets strong-armed for like 40 bullets and was told to piss off. 

He lied to us about not being an actual Black and Tan when he was I went off my suspicions and kicked him out. We do not want an enemy loitering around where we hang out. 

I'm confused to the OP what are you actually reporting? The fact bullets were taken from you or the fact that you were told to leave? You say we gave you no RP but we spoke to you (That's called roleplaying when we interact with each other) 

Edited by Infamous

11 minutes ago, Infamous said:

POV.

I had an encounter with The Black and Tans. I told them that I don't appreciate their name and so forth explained to them why I dislike it. I wanted to speak to their leader he wouldn't speak to me it led to a hostile incident. I told him a bunch of shit on the radio.(My memory is slightly clouded on what was said.)

We see one of them in Vybor Industrial we call him out on it I act rude he pulse checks Vytis my boy yells at him. I get involved we ask him about the armband and I ask him for his radio he said it's broken he gets strong-armed for like 40 bullets and was told to piss off. 

He lied to us about not being an actual Black and Tan when he was I went off my suspicions and kicked him out. We do not want an enemy loitering around where we hang out. 

I'm confused to the OP what are you actually reporting? The fact bullets were taken from you or the fact that you were told to leave? You say we gave you no RP but we spoke to you (That's called roleplaying when we interact with each other) 

My character is not a black and tan my other character however Awimba Muncho is, you've obviously looked at my character on the forums during our encounter since you asked for my name a solid 3-4 times. And as i said i did not pulse check your friend it was a mistake.

why would i even do that when i'm the only person from my squad logged into the server?

i literally just came on with a seprate character to have some good roleplay, i didn't even have time to change my clothes before i was robbed and kicked out in a next to none roleplay encounter which consisted of under 7 minutes, that is the only reason i've reported you. everything is in the vod though so i will leave my further replies for the staff team.

Edited by OxeN

Just now, OxeN said:

My character is not a black and tan my other however my other character Awimba Muncho is, you've obviously looked at my character on the forums during our encounter since you asked for my name a solid 3 times. And as i said i did not pulse check your friend it was a mistake.

why would i even do that when i'm the only person from my squad logged into the server?

i literally just came on with a seprate character to have some good roleplay, i didn't even have time to change my clothes before i was robbed and kicked out in a next to none roleplay encounter which consisted of under 7 minutes. everything is in the video though so i will leave my further replies for the staff team.

You were wearing their full uniform and armband included what else do you expect us to say lmao? 

If I see someone wearing the full military outfit and a CDF beret I'm going to call them out on it. 

If you don't wanna be called out on it change your clothes. 

Strong arming is not against the rules @OxeN. You have given up the goods yourself without an initiation - the rules require a valid IC reason to engage in hostilities, but strong arming is not considered a hostile action since you can just walk away and they can't do anything to you. The RP seems to be OK in the video, I watched the 1:05 - 1:12 snippet you suggested and they're not overbearing in a way that they are harassing and following you for an extensive amount of time and demanding things without an initiation or constantly insulting you trying to bait an initiation from you. If those things happened then yeah, you would have a case, but like this there is little for us to do here.

Closed with no action with notes from @Aiko, @Ark and @Hebi Kotei