Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 02:43
Sign in to follow this  
The Ford

Dead for no reason

Hi all, just throwing this out to anyone who may have encountered this. I was running down the road towards Vybor today with a friend and my game crashed when I opened my inventory. When I logged back in I was a fresh spawn and my friend said he saw my dead body "log in" by him. Any idea why I died? There were no zombies or players by me. Fully energized and Hydrated and bright green Healthy bar. Just curious because it's annoying that I lose everything and wasn't even touched.

Hey man,

What you are describing is an invalid kill by the sounds of it which is against the rules even if you crash, what I would recommend doing is going to the helpdesk in teamspeak (ts.dayzrp.com) and giving them the server time around you died and see how you died. You could of potentially just been hit by a rogue zombie or what not but check just in case and they can help you out. If you did die to a player talk to him and figure out what happened, not everything has to end in a report as well just maybe an honest mistake.

Edited by Galaxy

Ok, will do, thanks :) *starts humming as he waits for someone to notice him in the help chatroom*

Did you get this sorted, @Callahan?