Server time (UTC): 2020-11-01, 02:03 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
XxGrAipYyxX

vote and comment for story time

to be or not to be  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

without giving away to much of oleg's current condition. i thought it might be something oleg might due being less mobile now. creating a series of short stories based off of olegs travels working for the kgb and other agencies and organizations.  the question is, is it worth the geo poltical and historical research? would yall read a bunch of short stories of before olegs adventures in chernarus?

i am a none published author and poet. my oldest poem is from me when  i was 10. i have been writing since people could read my scribbles. the last few years i've done little but the odd poem every month or two, i was thinking this might be a good way to dabble into a novel in the future.

any who, comment and vote so i know if its worth the time to post on the forum.

If you wanna for it, go for it. Don't let your dreams be dreams, do it!

Edited by Yung Shade

1 minute ago, Yung Shade said:

If you wanna for it, go for it. Don't let your dreams be dreams, do it!

thanks big guy. i dont wana sound pretentious i just wana have few ppl say yes so i know its something to be followed. 

3 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

thanks big guy. i dont wana sound pretentious i just wana have few ppl say yes so i know its something to be followed. 

Understandable, just sayin' that if you want to write a few short stories you should go for it. There are loads of people that enjoy reading stories about characters on the forums. I suggest posting it here, this is where people post their stories, journals, etc, that they've writen. Maybe add a few pictures here and there to keep things interesting, 'cause sometimes a block of purely text can scare of people from reading it.

Edited by Yung Shade

I am personaly not a big fan of things like this, however if you keep it remotly short and keep it intresting it could be a thing people would like to read

And hey, if you want to do it, dont let nothing stop you!

Edited by FieJaxon

4 minutes ago, Yung Shade said:

Understandable, just sayin' that if you want to write a few short stories you should go for it. There are loads of people that enjoy reading stories about characters on the forums. I suggest posting it here, this is where people post their stories, journals, etc, that they've writen. Maybe add a few pictures here and there to keep things interesting, 'cause sometimes a block of purely text can scare of people from reading it.

hmm. good adivce. if it becomes a thing. i'll keep that in mind

You should always write and post for yourself! Don't worry about what others would think, obviously it's something you're interested in sharing and by all means feel free to post it in the Journals and Stories section of the site. Lots of people just like to post there content their to organize it, not really expecting people to look at it and when someone does and comments it's all that much better!

Don't be shy, I don't think many of us here on this site are published or accomplished authors so we're all in the same boat. I mean sure, some people have a knack for writing and what-not but that shouldn't stop you from writing and sharing! Like @Yung Shade said, 'Don't let your dreams be dreams!'

Yeah man you should! A bunch of short stories would be pretty cool I think, but as others have said do it for yourself! If its something you wanna do fucking go for it ^_^