Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 10:13
Sign in to follow this  
Human

Ban appeal:Griefing

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: It is not fair due to the nature of the case. I do not consider it griefing due to I had a ic reason to do so.  And that if anything it was a miss ID of a base and in the next section I can explain better why.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: So my IC reason was that I wasn't helped by what I thought at the time was Kovars. My character almost starved to death because come to find out later it was Rory's group of people. And I just remember last night that I did have hostile interaction with Rory's group as in the form of robbery. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To be unbanned or to get the ban lessened 

What could you have done better?: Should of ID'ed the base better and should not rely on month old memories.

Hello @human142,

A new team of staff have looked through the report at hand and have come to the following conclusion;

In the report itself, you claim that they did not help you when you helped them, that in itself is a very shaky reason as there is a multitude of reasons to why that couldn't have happened. Not just that, there is no record of any agreement being broken between the two parties nor do we see it as a good reason to destroy a camp 4 months after the incident occurred. However, in this situation, it is pretty clear cut that you ended up attacking and "burning" a camp in which was not even involved in the situation, therefore your reason has no effect on the outcome of this appeal. I would also like to add that griefing is not allowed.

Outcome:
Appeal Denied - Ban + Points Hold

Signed by @Chewy , @Lyca & @Ender