Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 01:10
Sign in to follow this  
RandyRP

Banning Accounts on Same IP

Hello,

I'm asking this question in regards to my account. I was banned before for two account coming from the same IP. Currently my main IP is at my home, but while I'm at college my IP changes. At my college a decent amount of students play video games. I just want to make sure that my forum account would't get banned if I logged onto it at my college dorm. I'm really worried about this happening because I'm taking every precaution to make sure my account stays in the best of shape and not banned. Any input to this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

W-Schlesner

If it does get blacklisted all you will have to do is come into helpdesk with the other person who is on the IP, and confirm you are different people. It is a quick procedure nothing to worry about.

Just now, Brady said:

If it does get blacklisted all you will have to do is come into helpdesk with the other person who is on the IP, and confirm you are different people. It is a quick procedure nothing to worry about.

Okay, thanks and if I'm not able to get the person into the helpdesk could I still get help? My dorm has college students from 4 different colleges and I only know a handful.

1 minute ago, W-Schlesner said:

Okay, thanks and if I'm not able to get the person into the helpdesk could I still get help? My dorm has college students from 4 different colleges and I only know a handful.

We can track the account through the IP you will be added into a PM group chat with a staff member as well as the other person. You yourself will not have to find the person, we will do it for you. Then once you meet him maybe you could be friends with him/her, and bond over DayZRP!

2 minutes ago, Brady said:

We can track the account through the IP you will be added into a PM group chat with a staff member as well as the other person. You yourself will not have to find the person, we will do it for you. Then once you meet him maybe you could be friends with him/her, and bond over DayZRP!

Okay! Thanks for the help I really appericate it!

Thanks