Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 05:21
Sign in to follow this  
Player_FTW

The HOW TO thread (warning not weak stomachs and heavy meme warning)

In this thread I will share some of many of the videos that will better your life by either teaching you to do small things here and there such as learning simple and fun recipes to more lifestyle and health tips starting with a fun and creative way to approach breakfast(please note I am not the creator of these videos I'm simply sharing them with you all enjoy)

All I can think when I see these videos is that it is SO much wasted food that could have been donated.

3 minutes ago, Karma said:

All I can think when I see these videos is that it is SO much wasted food that could have been donated.

You ain't seen nothing yet ???

jeez.

Just now, Play3rFTW said:

You ain't seen nothing yet ???

I've seen a pretty decent number of his videos, and feel the same way about all of them.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because toilet humor 

the fuck

14 minutes ago, Ender said:

Because toilet humor 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

As we are all well aware some members need some lessons in some of the finer points of hostile rp more in particular the more enthusiastic art of gaining information out of their fellow participant 

5 hours ago, Play3rFTW said:

In this thread I will share some of many of the videos that will better your life by either teaching you to do small things here and there such as learning simple and fun recipes to more lifestyle and health tips starting with a fun and creative way to approach breakfast(please note I am not the creator of these videos I'm simply sharing them with you all enjoy)

This was very good. Yummy yummy.