Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 22:26
Sign in to follow this  
Wire

Kept you waiting, huh?

Alright but seriously, I have been gone for a few months. Despite the fact that one of my last posts consisted of me explaining that "I was wrong..." on a forum page (yes I actually did that and yes it's probably the first time anyone has ever done that ever) the reason for my absence was due to the simple fact of needing a break from DayZ (and focusing on college).

I'm coming back now because I miss the RP and community altogether. I have noticed a few changes in the rules and I believe that this will help with some of the issues people were having.

Either way I want to say hello once again and hopefully I'll see you guys in game!

Edited by TheWireLord

Hi.

Hello.

Just seen this!

Welcome back! Was so great to bump into you again! Quinn is happy to see he is alive and well. ;) 

Welcome back my man!

Welcome back TheWireLord,

Yep! There have been a few rule changes here and there, so def read 'em over and whatnot so you're also all caught up. You missed a few events we had, but never fear we have the Event Team always working to make some more! Also, I think there's still Xmas boxes spawning in game so you can still get that Christmas joy from findin' a few. 

As per usual if you have any questions, need any help or whathave you feel free to PM a member of Staff, just into the Help Desk or post on the Questions Forums! 

Glad to have ya back, hope to see you in game!

Sign in to follow this