Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 14:50
Sign in to follow this  
N-Tox

Ken Mendenhall (Open Freq.)

*Michael lets smoke billow out of his lips, setting his cigarette in the ash tray next to him before grabbing his radio with a vice grip and broadcasting, speaking in an American accent, sounding much different than his own*

To anyone and everyone in Chernarus, I want you to listen closely.
Ken Mendenhall, the leader of the UPS, is not to be trusted.
Ken is a broken man and I fear he's losing his grip on life.
Just the utta day he had a woman tortured and shot because she threatened his group.
Usually I would not have a problem with that...

But he wasn't sure of what he was doing.
He didn't know if what he was doing was what he should be doing.
And that scares me...
I've known Ken for a long time, and he's a dangerous man... the things he's done are horrible.

Do not trust Ken Mendenhall, for your own safety

*Michael slides his thumb off of the radio and sighs, picking up his cigarette once more and placing it between his lips*

*Ken listens in, knowing good and well that the only person who had a problem with how Ken was running things that made it perfectly clear to him was Michael Marcano.*

"Mother fucker..."

*Michael picks up his radio after a long silence and presses down the PTT*

Ken is not a bad man.
He's just lost his way.

*He releases the PTT*

oleg was just closing his eyes after a entertaining day in vybor. he hears a voice he semi knows. spewing some propaganda against his friend.

oleg grabs his radio still with his eyes closed and clears his throat  presses down on the ptt button.

" i have travelled all over the world. done many things. seen many people. people do what people do to survive. then people do what people to just to do it. we all go down dark paths. it is about the path we take so we are no longer in the darkness that matters. i walk a lonely path for i chose to abandoned my friends. do not be alone. the world is cold enough as is."

oleg puts down his radio and rolls over on the hard floor of the bathroom he was sleeping in.

*Michael scowls and presses down the PTT, almost yelling into his radio*

I'm not abandoning him!
I don't want to see him hurt anyone body else who doesn't deserve it.

*He releases the PTT and gazes out the frost covered window*

oleg was just putting away his journal when the radio almost fell off the table from the vibrations. he picked up the radio, streched his legs standing. looked out the window to see if the zombies outside heard the loud voice. he shrugged thinking it safe enough. pressed the ptt button and said

" openly telling the world that they can't trust you're friend isn't abandoning ? if you stick by the man you can't trust. you''re words are pointless. come to terms with the life you live or change your life. simple."

oleg grumbles at his old man words. as if he didn't realize he was as old as he sounded.

*Brandon picked up his radio and pressed the PTT*

"The Black Fangs and Ken Mendenhall are on the same level of cuckage so don't trust either group."

*He releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this