Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 14:18
Sign in to follow this  
LewisMate

Ey up!

Hello guys, just thought I'd slide a little introduction in here, just as a nice little gesture :P

I'm Lewis, 17 from Northern England (Please don't bully me lmao, can't help it jk jk) and like most of you I'm pretty into DayZ and gaming in general, been doing it for a while and I hope to be chilling with this community for a long time to come. I go to college studying biological/medical science and pretty much sink all of my free time into games, the ultimate form of procrastination haha.

A lot of you guys seem really laid back and look like a chill bunch of lads and ladies and I look forward to spending some time with you and meeting all of you both in-game and out of it.

To a great 2018! :) 

Hey man,

Nice to meet you! Procrastination is the spice of gaming, biology is pretty cool aswell (One of my better learnt subjects in school) and medical stuff is something im hoping to add myself into the very near future. If you need any help plenty of folk you can PM and they are more than happy to! 

With all being said hope you enjoy the stay and a happy new year!

Also I think @Para claims to be from Northern England but he is really from the midlands... :c 

Oh, hello!

Nice to meet you, hope you find your time here lit.

I'm from Newcastle, ugh. 

God made me this way.

If you ever wanna chat, need someone to talk to, we are in TS! 

Happy 2018 my guy.

Edited by Lady In Blue

Hi , from Liverpool :) 

24 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

Oh, hello!

Nice to meet you, hope you find your time here lit.

I'm from Newcastle, ugh. 

God made me this way.

If you ever wanna chat, need someone to talk to, we are in TS! 

Happy 2018 my guy.

Think that's bad try being from Blackpool, people think I'm the true scum of the country lmao.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, appreciate it :P

Edited by LewisMate

Your first beans will be from me. 

Thank you for not thinking its that bad. <3

Guest Beni

From the north? Where about's? 

Nvm, you're a blackpool lad? Fair one like. 

Edited by Beni

HE'S A BLACKPOOL LAD, get in son.

From Blackpool myself, if you need anything PM me or poke me on TS pal.

28 minutes ago, Mexi said:

HE'S A BLACKPOOL LAD, get in son.

From Blackpool myself, if you need anything PM me or poke me on TS pal.

Bloody hell, what are the odds of that? Lmao

I'll be sure to, cheers buddy.

GREETINGS LewisMate!

And welcome to DayZRP! As you can probably already tell, we have a TON and I mean a TON of UK, or just EU in general Players for some odd, weird reason ... I can never seem to get away from them ... *Shudders.* JK, JK, I love all my funny soundin' friends. <3 So you'll never be with a solid pop on the Server if you're playing in your time zone. For me, being a dirty American, I just operate on a weird night cycle due to work so I coincide with my UK/EU buddies time zones! 

Anywho, I'm sure you'll fit right it and if you ever need any help or what have you feel free to PM a member of Staff, jump into the Help Desk in TS or even post your question on the Questions Forums.

Have fun out there in South Zagoria and hope to see you in game! 

Sign in to follow this