Server time: 2018-09-26, 09:36

SylvaRP

Stupidest thing you ever did as a whitename?

Getting a bunch of group idea BoS and myself banned for giving a bad callout leading to them using invalid Good Samaratin rights on Bobby Rice and crew back in late 2013.

I walked up to @Lyca thinking hey she wont hurt me and i have spare ammo i can give her. i was robbed and brutally tortured ah good times.

I was in Berezino. Running around, finding, not much as usual.. Not that I needed anything. I had just been round the map getting the roleplay gear I wanted to have. I heard some shots, and being armed and dangerous, I thought I would go give the person a hand. (Was occasional single weapon gunfire, so figured someone going for zombies.)

I spent the next few minutes following the gunfire, moving from cover to cover, looking everywhere. Soon saw some zombies running to the hospital.  So I moved in closer, managed to sneak into the hospital and began to creep up the stairs. I got to the roof door and made my presence known. 

Turned out to be a guy on the roof shooting zombies, as I figured. We had a bit of a chat, shot some zombies, I peered over the edge of the building, aiming down my sights to take out a zombie. I inched closer to the edge...... I hit the ground.  R.I.P. Percy. 

On 1/9/2018 at 1:24 PM, Method said:

I walked up to @Lyca thinking hey she wont hurt me and i have spare ammo i can give her. i was robbed and brutally tortured ah good times.

sounds about right to me

Backpack-ception

Anyone who knows me from Trader Zanaan days will be able to attest for this. I think I carried like 20 backpacks?

3 hours ago, Erik said:

Backpack-ception

Anyone who knows me from Trader Zanaan days will be able to attest for this. I think I carried like 20 backpacks?

Those were the true gear whore days. I actually miss being able to stuff containers in your inventory and still be able to use the inventory of those containers. It was broken, but I miss it.

Chilling with the group learning how to drive IC. Drive down into Stary and some dude gets out in the middle of the road with his hands in the air. As the whitename I am I do not realize that the car brakes don't work too well at 60 km/h on a full server with high ping and let's just say that the guy is history. His friend asked me angrily if I even had a drivers license.. and no, I surely did not.

Edited by Max
brakes.

Never had the any stupid moments, simply just awkward and funny ones... As I was really shy and didn't quite know how to deal with player interaction yet.

I started meming on TS in GM when there was like 10 people and didn't realise my mic was unmuted.

Thats probably the most embarrassing thing i did as a whitename.

Stupidest thing i probably ever did was get whitelisted.

*Kappa* *Shite Meme*

I misclicked and instakilled somebody with a meat tenderizer when we were talking to them. FeelsBadMan

Jumped in game for the first time, found dank gear and ghillie, met SDS

"Give ghillie or die"

"I'm new to the server, you can't have my gear"

Get rekt

Must've been when I got taken hostage with @Max. So I and Max were in Gorka when this happened. So it's the standard robbery and I performed one of my stupidest Rp ever because I got salty over they taking my gear. They take some stuff and they say don't return to Gorka and lets us go. So we noticed that they had some tents before we get taken, hostage. Anyways I drop my pants cause they are ruined and we wait approximately 15 minutes and decide to head back check the tents for a weapon to try and kill them. So we get the brilliant idea of one of us should try and distract them. Things got out of hand and I started running around in the town screaming WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH through the mic to try and get them away from the tents. While Max I believed checked through the tents for a weapon I got found. It ends up with both of us getting executed and those who were in the town talking out with us in Teamspeak.

Edited by lukaszxe

18 hours ago, lukaszxe said:

Must've been when I got taken hostage with @Max. So I and Max were in Gorka when this happened. So it's the standard robbery and I performed one of my stupidest Rp ever because I got salty over they taking my gear. They take some stuff and they say don't return to Gorka and lets us go. So we noticed that they had some tents before we get taken, hostage. Anyways I drop my pants cause they are ruined and we wait approximately 15 minutes and decide to head back check the tents for a weapon to try and kill them. So we get the brilliant idea of one of us should try and distract them. Things got out of hand and I started running around in the town screaming WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH through the mic to try and get them away from the tents. While Max I believed checked through the tents for a weapon I got found. It ends up with both of us getting executed and those who were in the town talking out with us in Teamspeak.

Fucking hell that was both scary and funny at the same time. Your scream though lmao. I mean, they took literally ALL our stuff, probably would have even taken my underwear if they could, so they lowkey deserved to have their tents robbed. Shame we failed horribly. B|

I think I'd bought my way out of whitename purgatory by the time this happened, but I accidentally killed a guy down by the coast. we were four or five people in a group running around, and we met this guy who was perfectly friendly, just chatting with us. One of the guys from our group was a bit away from us, running around like an idiot, and I wanted to zoom past the guy we were talking to to better see what the hell my buddy was up to. Just so happens I managed to left-click instead of right-clicking, so I shot the guy straight in the chest.

Naturally the report came up instantly, but I managed to get a hold of him on TS and spoke to him, alongside a support, and we worked it out there. He was definitely still pissed, even declined my offer to wait with his stuff so he could get it back, but in the end we managed to solve our issue with a good, somewhat friendly chat.

Incidentally, we ended up killing the same guy later on by accident. He crashed after we'd put handcuffs on him, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't think very highly of me.

Just now, Dakotaen said:

I think I'd bought my way out of whitename purgatory by the time this happened, but I accidentally killed a guy down by the coast. we were four or five people in a group running around, and we met this guy who was perfectly friendly, just chatting with us. One of the guys from our group was a bit away from us, running around like an idiot, and I wanted to zoom past the guy we were talking to to better see what the hell my buddy was up to. Just so happens I managed to left-click instead of right-clicking, so I shot the guy straight in the chest.

Naturally the report came up instantly, but I managed to get a hold of him on TS and spoke to him, alongside a support, and we worked it out there. He was definitely still pissed, even declined my offer to wait with his stuff so he could get it back, but in the end we managed to solve our issue with a good, somewhat friendly chat.

Incidentally, we ended up killing the same guy later on by accident. He crashed after we'd put handcuffs on him, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't think very highly of me.

*cough*

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Saints said:

*cough*

Hide contents

Oh dear, thanks for that.

14 minutes ago, Dakotaen said:

Oh dear, thanks for that.

gotta find that video you posted of it. It was gold

1 minute ago, Sam Fields said:

gotta find that video you posted of it. It was gold

I'm afraid that video is long gone. At least it's not on my very limited YT channel. All I have there is the X-Factor at The Refuge, and the Aussie cooking show with @Jadeboat and @GUARDtheHAM.