Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:25
Sign in to follow this  
Sylva

Stupidest thing you ever did as a whitename?

This one is easy.

First day on the server. There is a bus going from Cherno to Svet and I get on. I'm in the Mentor Lobby asking for roleplay help (being my first live-action, in game roleplay ever) so I mute my in game VOIP. So when the bus stops, and everyone gets out, I hop in the driver's seat, thinking nothing of it. So I don't hear @Lyca's initiation, only the burst of AK74U gunfire that kills my first character. 

Feelsbadman.jpg

Got whitelisted :trolle:

No , someone was shooting infected and the bullets nearly hit me so i gatted him .... this was on my first day.

After being robbed by the CLF, I asked the very next person I found if I could join their group without even considering what their group was all about. The group archived a couple days later due to inactivity. 

Said this ig on my day one to the first people I met.

"Spawning on the coast is a death sentence. No food, or weapons to defend yourself spawn in.. this game is fucking awful"

Them:

"What do you mean... spawn..?"

Initiate on @Lyca and @Natje with my 2 whitename friends, not knowing that they were backed by half of the server. 

We soon ended up running very very fast xD 2/3 of us made it out alive tho.

Two randoms I ran into said some guy had just robbed them, I ran up and found the guy and initiated on him and took all of his shit. In the midst of going through his bag, they freak out and take off running when a clown mask dropped out. They told me he was a clown and to take off running so I did. Cantelope then found me with like 6 other clowns and tortured the shit out of me.

Was my first time initiating on anyone, was with a bunch of people I can't remember to this day and I was used to going on public servers and ambushing lone bambis after my tisy runs with my friends on the coast (Ikr) and this is the result of that... Throwback to my 18 frame aim xD 

Edited by Galaxy

Well, not played DayZ in a long time and I mean a long time, so I took a break or so.

I connected to the DayZRP server. 

I didn't know how to aim, put hands up, to stand, I was a mess.

Two guys came in a house I was in, bad timing, because I found a pistol on the ground, picked it up and I couldn't stop aiming. (Accident.)

They were very scared, to say the least, seeing a random girl in a house aiming a pistol at them, boy. I thought I was in big trouble and I was very scared! I wanted to run away! I was panicking, I kept shouting "SORRY! I AM BROKE!" 

They went upstairs and I ran out the house like a mad woman on drugs. 

Edited by Lady In Blue

Welp, this was back in 2015 on a dead server. I'd just joined, had never even played a voice based game before, never mind a shooter and I had noooo idea what I was doing.

Anyway, the people I was running with decided they wanted this dude for some reason and I got told to wait in a house until an ambush was sprung. I was naturally very nervous as I'd never even shot anyone before. But I was determined not to let them down!

.... I friendly fired my own group in brilliant confusion leading to hilarity... skip to 10 minutes in for an absolute epic fail.

There was a guy in the Prud camp back in mod who wanted to die and told everybody repeatedly to kill him and I got sick of it and shot the guy, when apparently the plan was for some protracted dramatic rp or something that I wasn't canny enough to pick up on.

Got chased out and almost reported but I learned alot. xD

From one of the first reports I ever created. I didn't know the rules. My logs are marked as Michael Weston.

23:29:19 | Chat("Michael Weston": // Vlad didn't restrain him.
23:45:26 | Chat("Michael Weston": // Should I report that? We didn't point guns/threaten life, so they didn't have KOS rights.
23:46:48 | Chat("Michael Weston": // But I didn't point a gun. I remember I got reported for KOS when someone told me I'd better not show my ugly face again. That was technically a
23:46:50 | Chat("Michael Weston": // threat
23:48:44 | Chat("Michael Weston": // 
23:49:17 | Chat("Michael Weston": // roflmao

Silent period of no chat by OP

00:27:08 | Chat("Michael Weston": // do i have kos rights if they shot me?
00:27:18 | Chat("Michael Weston": // cause we initated on them first
00:27:23 | Chat("Michael Weston": // then they shot us
00:27:24 | Chat("Jasper Evans": //if its in the 2 hour time zone
00:27:34 | Chat("Michael Weston": // alright well lets go then
00:27:36 | Chat("Kevin Archer": //yes if you know what they are wearing
00:27:37 | Chat("Jasper Evans": //then i think so
00:27:42 | Chat("Michael Weston": // we got 1:30
Edited by Boston

Just now, CorbSlayer said:

Played as a chernarussian character with an american accent

Spoiler

5a4bfc050e039_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.gif.b558252cb41e7cbdfd4efa7799cfd20e.gif

Getting permanently banned for posting a

53e.png.1dc4bfcfc4dd2c35ce3fcff7ada02b8e.png

In a report, and after being told not to posting a

ba9.png.b9ca54a13920f22ceac86ee5b883f224.png

in the report. Dumbest thing I've done on the forums and as a whitename.

Edited by Yung Shade

Ran from the NRF.

I had a ? time as a whitename and did not mess up at all.

Put up a Roadblock, shot someone in CLF(think it was @Muntz ), got hit with an RDM ban.

Metagamed the fuck out of @Boston @Coreena @Puncture and a few others. 

Also, applied for LM. :) (JKJK issa meme)

1 hour ago, Tony said:

Welp, this was back in 2015 on a dead server. I'd just joined, had never even played a voice based game before, never mind a shooter and I had noooo idea what I was doing.

Anyway, the people I was running with decided they wanted this dude for some reason and I got told to wait in a house until an ambush was sprung. I was naturally very nervous as I'd never even shot anyone before. But I was determined not to let them down!

.... I friendly fired my own group in brilliant confusion leading to hilarity... skip to 10 minutes in for an absolute epic fail.

"I'm not good at this game ;_;" lmaaao

Edited by kiwienne

1 minute ago, kiwienne said:

"I'm not good at this game :_:" lmaaao

I was adorable in a 'child running around the school yard with an automatic rifle' sort of way.

Oh! Another one , when i made a Mi6 character and i knew fuck all about it . Then i changed him to an actor asshole. 
But the group was cool asf though : @Sam Fields , @Osku forgot the rest tbh

Posted on someone else's ban appeal after being here like a month. My first and only points. Shout out to whoever the two fine older members were that told me to snip my post in a PM, but I did it before going in game for several hours and didn't see them.

Now I can post on who ever's ban appeal I fucking want to.

oh boy, not sure which. I got permabanned for saying some inappropriate stuff in OOC chat because I am a very stupid drunk. I also had my gun out walking around with a bunch of ppl  at the airfield in the very beginning, I somehow left-clicked and sprayed one of the ppl with us down. 

I've learnt to not drink while I play DayZRP... x: