Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 21:45 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
XxGrAipYyxX

S1 - combat log- vybor industrial - 15:10 - 01.02.1028

Server and location: vybor industrial (building where vybor market is located)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 15:10

Your in game name: oleg volkov

Names of allies involved: n/a

Name of suspect/s: Cosmo Casamassa / human142

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:  logged into game at vybor market saw single person dropping all items in tents on ground and pack tent only to throw it on ground. i said stop right there gun raised. he ran. i told him to stop or i shoot. he continued to run. i fired warning shots. he ran into bushes. confirmed with admin chewy that he combat logged. player in question was confirmed by friend and player in questions group member:  Anoymouse 

Edited by XxGrAipYyxX
forgot detail re-edit comfirmed with human 142 no bad rp

Cosmo Casamassa POV: I was running to go meet up with friends when I ran apon The Kovars market.Which I then burned down to the ground. I had a ic reason to do so because when I used to run with kovars i helped them out a crap ton and the one time I needed help they said no. So i burned their tents to ground. When I reached the first tent I burned it down and then ran to the corner to log out as my parents were yelling for me. I log in about 5-7 mins after I logged out. I finished burning them to the ground hearing no initiation so I ran off to the edge of Vybor and logged out again after being called by my parents to let the dogs out. I logged back in after a couple of mins and ran off. As you can see I heard no initiation and I don't think I should be charged with combat logging as I could not control the situation.   

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

14:35:04 | Player "Cosmo Casamassa" is connected
14:47:38 | Player "Cosmo Casamassa" has been disconnected
14:51:03 | Player "Cosmo Casamassa" is connected
14:58:53 | Player "Cosmo Casamassa" has been disconnected
15:04:21 | Player "Cosmo Casamassa" is connected
15:09:44 | Player "Cosmo Casamassa" has been disconnected
15:23:47 | Player "Cosmo Casamassa" is connected
16:08:25 | Player "Cosmo Casamassa" has been disconnected

15:07:54 | Player "Oleg Volkov" is connected
15:47:27 | Player "Oleg Volkov" has been disconnected

Text Logs:

Spoiler

14:38:06 | Chat("Cosmo Casamassa"): //one sec headset died
14:52:49 | Chat("Cosmo Casamassa"): //occ i am outie nice meeting you
14:58:08 | Chat("Cosmo Casamassa"): This is for not helping us
14:58:19 | Chat("Cosmo Casamassa"): *thorws a torch at all the tents*

POVs posted: @human142 - Cosmo Casamassa, @XxGrAipYyxX - Oleg Volkov.

Should you have any allies regarding the situation please mention them and upload any video evidence you may provide.

@XxGrAipYyxX How far away were you from human142 when you engaged on him?

@human142 How long ago was it when your character was "betrayed" and not helped by Kovars (That made you want to burn these tents down)?

@Chewy There were none at the time It was about 3-4 months ago but my character holds grudges as I heard about them earlier in the area. When i asked if they remember me they said Mrs Kovar might remember but she wasn't in the area in the time when we passed by. Thats when my character remembered about what happened. There fore when I was passing by I swung by and burned the tents down. 

@human142, did you receive any kind of warning shots during this? Please describe to us the events, from your perspective, as you ran away from the camp.

@Para I heard a shot yes but I do not believe that it was fired towards me. I heard a single gunshot as I was running and heard it crack. But I think it was fired at a zombie like a miss or whatever because I have had it happen before.

the back room with the table n two chairs is where i spawned. i came out the door into the large tent room and saw him doing his deed and told him to stop. he must have been 30-50 feet at best and thats giving it some distance. he obviously saw and heard me and decided to run. he got out side past the gate i stepped by the gate saw him by the bush off to the right hand side. not 100m away and gave a warning shot over his head. then after i sprinted to catch up to him he was gone.

1 minute ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

the back room with the table n two chairs is where i spawned. i came out the door into the large tent room and saw him doing his deed and told him to stop. he must have been 30-50 feet at best and thats giving it some distance. he obviously saw and heard me and decided to run. he got out side past the gate i stepped by the gate saw him by the bush off to the right hand side. not 100m away and gave a warning shot over his head. then after i sprinted to catch up to him he was gone.

I never even saw you thats the thing. Didn't hear anything. And I was more then 100m I was probably about 200-300 away I dont know the exact distance. Heard the shot ring out figuring it was a zombie being killed. Logged out after my parents called for me and logged back in. And I headed to wear I am right now. 

i might be new here. but your using the advantage of he said she said to save ur skin. i wouldnt report bullshit cuz i dont even fucking know u. it would ruin my rp and my forum name ooc to make false report. it is of my opinion and anyone is welcome to argue this. you used rp from months ago to just be a troll. no one was around. there was no rp really involved in ur actions. i saw u red handed u ran. i yelled stop. u ran. i yelled stop or i shoot u ran into bushes i warning shot. and u were gone. i wont clog up this thread anymore then to say what i saw and my two cents on the facts surrounding it. either admit that you got caught and fucked up or continue to lie. either way. idc.

After talking to Darra I have to say that I have to say that I mixed the 2 groups up. I messed up Kovars and Rory's group I want to apologize to @Darra and the Kovars market. For raiding their base and burning their base down. If there is anyway IC I can make it up I will try. But I still stand by my defense of combat logging.

Verdict:

@human142[Griefing] Guilty - [Combat log] Inconclusive 

Explanation:

After reviewing this report, the staff team has come to the following conclusion: 

Due to the lack of actual evidence and the conflicting nature of the POVs we cannot give verdict out for the combat logging as we can not take one sides word over the other. However we can take action on the griefing that has taken place. As you state here you took action upon a group that has done nothing wrong with you in the past and while we acknowledge this was a mistake a rule was still broken. That being said even had this been Rory's group your reasoning for taking down the camp is far-fetched at best. In order for this not to be considered griefing you would need to have had multiple hostile encounters with said group. But from your POV it seems to us as your holding a grudge because they said no to you one time in which case this punishment still would have occurred. 

Outcome:

@human142[Griefing] Guilty - 7 day ban + banstrike [Combat log] Inconclusive - no action taken

Verdict by @Ark @Aiko @Brady