Server time (UTC): 2020-10-24, 22:55
Sign in to follow this  
juggsdayzrp

S1 - Robbery ending in KOS

Server and location:  S1 - Stary Sober 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  1/1/2018        11:00 PM

Your in game name: Joshua Large

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: Randybiscuit

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was strolling through Stary after spawning down south. I came across my first player after being whitelisted. We began to start roleplaying. Conversation was going well, i got his name in my diary etc etc. We found a truck which i asked if he wanted to drive around somewhere. He said no, i got out the truck, a few moments later he initiated. Nothing wrong with the robbery. He took me into the barn and stripped me naked, making these weird noises down the mic like he was slurping on a smoothie. i asked him why he was doing this as i had done nothing wrong and thought we were friends. He had me restrained (I didn't know that you could somehow break out of them) But i had a bag over my head and had 0 equipment on me, i "broke out of these restraints" and he shot me in the leg. I continued to roleplay after this making yelping noises etc. He then broke my leg, and a few moments later killed me. 

Now this is my first time back on DayzRP after a long 2 year break, i wanted to talk to him in TS before posting this just to give him a few tips about roleplaying but he was not on there, his roleplaying was very bad to say the least and his knowledge of the rules is also pretty lackluster. I know the rules pretty well and i'm pretty sure this is classed as KOS. I might also add that i had very basic gear while he was fully kitted out.

Edited by juggsdayzrp

Connection

Spoiler

22:41:37 | Player "Joshua Large" is connected (id= )
23:09:53 | Player "Joshua Large"(id= ) has been disconnected

22:06:22 | Player "Chris Springfield" is connected (id= )
23:21:22 | Player "Chris Springfield"(id= ) has been disconnected

Kill

Spoiler

23:03:20 | Player "Joshua Large"(id= ) has been killed by player "Chris Springfield"(id= )

Hit

Spoiler

22:59:04 | "Chris Springfield(uid= ) SHOT Joshua Large(uid= ) by AKM into leftleg."
22:59:04 | "Chris Springfield(uid= ) SHOT Joshua Large(uid= ) by AKM into leftleg."

23:03:20 | "Chris Springfield(uid= ) HIT Joshua Large(uid= ) by FirefighterAxe into Head."
23:03:20 | "Chris Springfield(uid= ) HIT Joshua Large(uid= ) by FirefighterAxe into Head."

Chat

Spoiler

22:43:07 | Chat("Joshua Large"(id= )): *carvs the word Juggs into ground*
22:44:47 | Chat("Joshua Large"(id= )): *Gets torn toilet paper out*
22:46:34 | Chat("Joshua Large"(id= )): // SO IS YOURS LOL
22:47:27 | Chat("Joshua Large"(id= )): *passes toilet paper with juggs signature*
22:51:37 | Chat("Joshua Large"(id= )): *starts counting fingers*
22:54:38 | Chat("Joshua Large"(id= )): *gets toilet paper back out. Stabs the name "chris" several times and writes bill*
22:55:45 | Chat("Joshua Large"(id= )): // how do it do that?
22:20:14 | Chat("Chris Springfield"(id= )): // lagging
22:36:29 | Chat("Chris Springfield"(id= )): // no
22:36:38 | Chat("Chris Springfield"(id= )): //relog
22:46:26 | Chat("Chris Springfield"(id= )): // YOUR MIC IS LAGGING
22:55:48 | Chat("Chris Springfield"(id= )): // F2

Logs have been pulled for @RandyBiscuit and @juggsdayzrp

@RandyBiscuit Please post a full and detailed POV on the situation

If either of you have video evidence please upload it here unedited. If you have any allies that you had during the situation also list those people here.

5 minutes ago, RandyBiscuit said:

I would record if my computer could handle it but i am willing to talk with him.

You need to post a full Point of View of the situation on here. You are also able to speak to him but we do, in fact, need a POV from you. A POV entails of a description of the events that have occured. Thank you.

fml. It's really not necessary if i could just talk to him as he left the teamspeak while i was installing it but i really am not going to right a POV on an accident where i didnt mean to hit him in the head. I refuse to right a POV and if i get punished for it then thats what it is but it was an accident and im not going to waste my time writing something which can be solved in 5 minutes over Teamspeak

Edited by RandyBiscuit

7 minutes ago, RandyBiscuit said:

fml. It's really not necessary if i could just talk to him as he left the teamspeak while i was installing it but i really am not going to right a POV on an accident where i didnt mean to hit him in the head. 

With this note, you will be temporarily banned from our game server until you provide us with a POV. Hope this is worth it.

3 minutes ago, RandyBiscuit said:

Congrats you achieved nothing :)

Then you remain temporarily banned. Enjoy.

Ok First of all i would like to apologise to Hebi for arguing i was in the wrong and i understand why punishment has taken place. Just one of those bad days where i woke up on the wrong side of my bed. So i am sorry To Hebi for my anger and and actions taken. 

POV: I saw him on the opposite side of tents and i didn't know if he was alone or not and i took many precautions as there was a truck next to him which i will mention later. I kept asking him questions about who were his friends and a few other questions which i do not remember off the top of my head. He then hopped into the truck and said 'Do you want to go on a vroom vroom ride' and started up the truck which turned out to be a little broken so he hopped out and went to go write my name in his Diary and called me his first friend and i told him a fake name as i didn't want anybody to remember what i was about to do to him not involving killing him. While he was lying down on the floor writing my 'fake name' in his diary i came over to him and lifted my gun up to him saying 'if you move your dead'. I then bought him inside of the barn house where i tied his hands up and put a bag over his head. I was still very cautious looking out of the window just incase he did have any friends and was lying to me. I then turned around and he had broken the rope which tied his hands together but the bag was still on his head. I then shot him once in the leg for breaking the rope and used another piece of rope to tie him up again. I then whispered in my 'overly creepy voice' 'I'm going to eat you' as a scare tactic which i then tried to hit him in the back with my axe killing him

I would also like to say the voice changer he was using was absolutely horrible and i could hardly understand a word he was saying and equally we should both be getting punished for his awful voice changer which i couldnt understand a word of.

@RandyBiscuit Thank you for your POV, your temporary ban will now be lifted.

Please keep an eye on this report should we have any further questions.

5 hours ago, RandyBiscuit said:

Ok First of all i would like to apologise to Hebi for arguing i was in the wrong and i understand why punishment has taken place. Just one of those bad days where i woke up on the wrong side of my bed. So i am sorry To Hebi for my anger and and actions taken. 

POV: I saw him on the opposite side of tents and i didn't know if he was alone or not and i took many precautions as there was a truck next to him which i will mention later. I kept asking him questions about who were his friends and a few other questions which i do not remember off the top of my head. He then hopped into the truck and said 'Do you want to go on a vroom vroom ride' and started up the truck which turned out to be a little broken so he hopped out and went to go write my name in his Diary and called me his first friend and i told him a fake name as i didn't want anybody to remember what i was about to do to him not involving killing him. While he was lying down on the floor writing my 'fake name' in his diary i came over to him and lifted my gun up to him saying 'if you move your dead'. I then bought him inside of the barn house where i tied his hands up and put a bag over his head. I was still very cautious looking out of the window just incase he did have any friends and was lying to me. I then turned around and he had broken the rope which tied his hands together but the bag was still on his head. I then shot him once in the leg for breaking the rope and used another piece of rope to tie him up again. I then whispered in my 'overly creepy voice' 'I'm going to eat you' as a scare tactic which i then tried to hit him in the back with my axe killing him

I would also like to say the voice changer he was using was absolutely horrible and i could hardly understand a word he was saying and equally we should both be getting punished for his awful voice changer which i couldnt understand a word of.

It must of been pretty horrible for you to respond to everything i said. Pretty sure i had more trouble listening to your immature noises and constant cutting out of your mic than you had listening to my side.

It's apart of the character i roleplay, and is allowed on the server. After reading the posts that you placed on this forum i'm glad i went to sleep before speaking to you as you're obviously very immature. 

On that note i would like to keep the report open and will not be needing a conversation over teamspeak.

Be my guest. i have no idea what you are on about immature noises never did anything there so maybe it was my mic picking something else up because i was speaking quite quietly that why my mic wasn't picking everything up

@RandyBiscuit did your hostages attempt to escape in any other form than wiggling out of his ties? 

25 minutes ago, RandyBiscuit said:

He turned a couple times with the bag on his head but i didn't think much of it as this was after i tied his hands again.

So, for my understanding, he broke out of his ties with a bag on his head, you re-tied him up, then killed him?

If the above is correct, what was your reasoning to execute him?

It was an accident, i did not mean to hit him in the head. My role in the situation was to torture him but keep him alive. I swang for his back and apparently hit him in the Head. I instantly tried everything.. bandaging, defibrillation, morphine and a epinephrine which i wasted trying to save him. It was an accident and i originally had no intention of killing him 

Edited by RandyBiscuit

Verdict:

@RandyBiscuit [Invalid Kill(Roleplayed)]: Guilty

Explanation:

To recap the situation we see Juggs meet RandyBiscuit, to which they start having conversation about a vehicle. After a little bit, the accused decides to initiate on Juggs, and bring him to a nearby barn to continue the RP. Juggs breaks out of his restraints, to which the accused ties him back up. Moments later, the accused hits Juggs in the head with his axe, killing him.

For killing Juggs, accident or not, we have found RandyBiscuit guilty for an Invalid Kill(Roleplayed). In this situation we see that Juggs was completely disabled, he had a bag over his head, his legs were broken, and he was restrained. You hitting him in the head with an axe, even if it was an accident, completely ended the RP for no reason at all. He was no threat to you. For this reason, we have found you guilty of an Invalid Kill. In the future, please remember our rules on hostages, found in section 8 of the rules.

As for the accusation of BadRP on both sides, we were unable to judge this as there was a lack of video evidence. We cannot determine whether the RP here was bad, as there was nothing to go off of. 

Outcome:

@RandyBiscuit [Invalid Kill(Roleplayed)]: 3 day ban, 10 warning points

Verdict by @Brady, @Ark, and @Para