Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 02:05
Sign in to follow this  
Palmer

S1 - clear AFK robbery, Vybor, 11:15 server time

Server and location: S1 - Vybor Industrial (trader camp)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 11:15 server time 1st Jan 18

Your in game name: Paul Garder

Names of allies involved: NA

Name of suspect/s: NA

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): NA

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): NA

Detailed description of the events: Went AFK, was handcuffed and robbed even after typing //BRB in direct comms (check logs for clear evidence) came back a minute later to him in the process of cuffing me...stole my M4 and 3 coupled mags 60/60 ammo and ran off and then ALT F4'd in a field by the looks of it when i followed him

Happened about 6 minutes ago from current time: 10:17PM Melbourne, Australia

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SlamcockHammerfistIII/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/christian0000/

Steam URL of the most recent 2 players which were in DayzRP with me.

Edited by Palmer

In order for us to progress we require you to follow the report template seen below.

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

In order for us to progress we require you to follow the report template seen below.

Done :)

Before I post the remaining logs and call people in to the report can you clarify at what point this happened?

11:01:10 | Chat("Paul Garder"(id=)): //brb
11:05:01 | Chat("Paul Garder"(id=)): //Im back
11:05:17 | Chat("Paul Garder"(id=)): //Had to take care of family stuff real quick

Was it after you typed //brb or after you came back?

After I typed //BRB I left the desk and came back a few moments later after being able to clearly hear in game voip through a set of KRK speakers throughout the house just so I didn’t miss anything whilst I was AFK and found him midway through handcuffing me after //I’m back was written (nothing occurred throughout that time period other than him saying something along the lines of “how are you holding up in the apocalypse” over voip then immediately going silent for the rest of the time which was just after I said I was going //BRB

hope that helps. 

Edited by Palmer

Just found out the guys name was Damon Vesper (site name: cmullican) Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/christian0000/ with a VAC ban 1 day ago haha

Pulled this line from his recent report of being KOS'd "I was heading back to Berezino from the NWAF. I was fully geared with Gorka gear and an M4" exact guy who robbed me and he was wearing a gorka helmet with no visor.

I just ran into him then again in the Vybor trader Last update: 09:20 server time and he locked me in the big shed with all the tents after he left and i am now stuck... 8 hours on the server, i don't wanna sound like a dick but this guy isn't off to a good start.

Edited by Palmer

Thank you. There was 2 people that logged out, one after your //BRB log and another after your last log. Knowing after which OOC log it happened after will help us narrow it down who was involved.

11:01:10 | Chat("Paul Garder"(id=)): //brb
11:03:18 | Player "Ryan Shepherd"(id=) has been disconnected     Uninvolved according to OP's response, left log in
11:05:01 | Chat("Paul Garder"(id=)): //Im back
11:05:17 | Chat("Paul Garder"(id=)): //Had to take care of family stuff real quick
11:13:12 | Player "Damon Vesper"(id=) has been disconnected
11:14:24 | Player "Mason Thompson" is connected (id=)     Given by the OP as a recent player he played with, log posted to rule him out as he did not connect until after the OOC logs

And with that, calling in @cmullican to post their detailed POV.

Player was blacklisted for min 365 days due to a Vac Ban on the 1st of Jan 18.

14 hours ago, Palmer said:

Player was blacklisted for min 365 days due to a Vac Ban on the 1st of Jan 18.

Yes, I know, we still have to call him in so he knows. Protocol and all.

Yeah that's all good, shoot me a message if you need anything else. :)

Closing due to the suspect being banned from our servers through VAC ban. We are sorry Palmer that we can not go through this report as we do not have the POV of the suspect due to his sudden exit. 

Closing