Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 03:05
Sign in to follow this  
Human

S1 Failure to provide hostage with medical care 4:10 EST 21:10 server time 12/31/17

Server and location: S1 Gorka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): About 4:10 EST 22:10 or 21:10

Your in game name: Cosmo Casamassa

Names of allies involved: Selina Fox, Ken Kogimia 

Name of suspect/s: Boris and the Black Fangs

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None 

Detailed description of the events:  A gypsie hunter came up to me and my friends in gorka. He stalled us for about 15-40 mins. At the server restart we logged in and after about 5 mins he told us all to put our hands up or die. At this point I was about to log out I was in the ESC menu. I put my hands and there are about 5-7 people all holding rifles. I start walking out of the building when one of them fire a unsuppressed shot. At this point all hell breaks lose and sometime in the middle of it I get shot. I instantly hit the ground and ask if anyone at the time had bandages because I had none. They tell me to stitch myself up. After I do that it says my wounds are itchy. I tell Boris about it and he says this mans wounds is infected. I was standing there for about 10 mins when all of the sudden it said you are unconscious and then you are dead.  

Edited by human142

Selina fox POV... 

I was in the group with @human142 and we were waiting around for others from our group to join us, when a man approached the building we was in, he was very dominant and demanding us give him gear , which at the time we had very little of so refused. The man then started yelling accusing us of being gypsies and we kept telling him this was not true then he tried to make us eat apples to prove we wasn't gypsies. 

after some time we managed to make him go away. as we watched him move up the road we watched him and then i spotted another person coming down the hill. i screamed at my group to say that there was more people we took cover inside and we was shouted at from outside, i complied with their demands and i was shot unconcious. one man got me up and demanded i walked outside with my hands up which i did. as i walked through the building with one man behind me and one by the door who had let a infected in and let it attack me and i was dead they at no point tried to help me! i am unsure at the time of what was happening to my group. 

i have no video evidence but i'm pretty pissed at the bad Rp. 

@human142 Could you please update your title to include server time and date, thank you.

20 minutes ago, Chewy said:

@human142 Could you please update your title to include server time and date, thank you.

Updated

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

20:42:38 | Player "Cosmo Casamassa" is connected
21:18:34 | Player "Cosmo Casamassa" has been disconnected

20:41:57 | Player "Selina Fox" is connected
23:22:28 | Player "Selina Fox" has been disconnected

20:41:56 | Player "Ken Kogami" is connected
22:15:54 | Player "Ken Kogami" has been disconnected

20:42:00 | Player "Viktor Padella" is connected
22:04:46 | Player "Viktor Padella" has been disconnected

20:41:59 | Player "Boris Orlov" is connected
22:04:44 | Player "Boris Orlov" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

20:46:22 | "Viktor Padella SHOT Selina Fox by SKS into LeftArm."
20:46:23 | "Player Selina Fox has fallen into unconsciousness."
20:46:54 | "Boris Orlov SHOT Cosmo Casamassa by AK74 into RightArm."
21:04:41 | "Player Cosmo Casamassa has fallen into unconsciousness."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

N/A

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

20:49:34 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //Boris -_-.
20:49:43 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): //stop ooc
20:50:01 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): *Looks for radio*//do I find one?
20:50:09 | Chat("Cosmo Casamassa"): //*yes*
20:50:20 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): *takes it*
20:50:38 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): *looks for radio*//do I find one?
20:50:48 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): *TAKES it*
20:51:10 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): //ts room?
20:51:29 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): //?
20:51:38 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): //OKOK
20:55:34 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): *looks for radio*//do I find one?
20:50:41 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //Yes.
20:56:29 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): *takes it*
20:51:20 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //Um ot
20:51:31 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //It's got a password one sec go to UPS Open comms
20:51:41 | Chat("Cosmo Casamassa"): //United People of Salvation
21:04:34 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): *hands radios and earpeace over *
21:04:47 | Chat("Viktor Padella"): -takes radio/earpiece-
21:06:42 | Chat("Viktor Padella"): -HANDS EARPIECE-
21:09:10 | Chat("Viktor Padella"): -drags away man-
21:10:40 | Chat("Viktor Padella"): -cuts away straps to bag-
21:16:41 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //Pretend I'm a male char
21:18:11 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //No.
21:18:36 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //Yep
21:18:57 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //let me get on the floor
21:22:10 | Chat("Boris Orlov"): *kicks the man hard in the side*
21:34:16 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //No.
21:35:26 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): *He took a rag and put in his mouth*
21:38:23 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //Nah it's fine.
21:40:17 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): *He bit into the rag in his mouth, moaning in pain*
21:40:48 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): Ah.. It's alright
21:40:55 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): You got shot in the head..
21:41:17 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //Weak.
21:43:08 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //Lol all my books.
21:43:25 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //nao
21:43:32 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //I'll murder you for em
21:43:40 | Chat("Ken Kogami"): //ignore me moving

Unfortunately no death logs appear.

Calling in the following people to post their POVs.

@Levi Ackerman - Ken Kogami
@Its Boris - Boris Orlov
@G19 - Viktor Padella

People who have already posted:

@kimmylou - Selina Fox
@human142 - Cosmo Casamassa

Please list any allies who were involved from either side (should they not have been mentioned in the logs already) and provide any unedited video evidence you may have regarding the situation.

@Chewy The reason for no death logs is because of the glitch that happens when something that comes on screen.

5 minutes ago, human142 said:

@Chewy The reason for no death logs is because of the glitch that happens when something that comes on screen.

Death logs do not show if you die from infection. They are the equivalent of a death to zombies, wolves, grenades and cars (As examples).

Ken Kogami's POV

Well, I was hanging out with @human142 and @kimmylou in Gorka waiting for the rest of the group. A while after my arrival a man approaches our building asking for gear.  He talks about gypsies and after a while asked us if we were gypsies to which we respond no. He put some apples on the floor and insists that we eat them to prove that we aren't gypsies. After a little, he eventually leaves. 1 minute later I hear someone say that we had people around the building then hear the initiation. At this point in time, me and Selina are inside of the building. Selina was shot to the floor and I put my hands up thinking she was dead. They take me outside and an infected rushes into the building, ignoring Selina who was now up and walking outside, but just about she was about to exit the infected runs back and kills her. I am then taken inside of the medical building and watch @human142 die of infection a little later.

(Gotta go to the doctor IRL)

Edited by Levi Ackerman

Since @G19 and @Its Boris have been online since being called in, they will be temporarily banned until they post their detailed POVs.

Well Boris Orlov POV: We got word about UPS in Gorka so we went over there. When we arrive @ExoticRainbow drops the initiate only ExoticRainbow me and @G19 were around when we initiate not 7. One don t listen becose I got word that she still hade a gun out and got shoot. When @human142 walkes outside the infecteds startes to come and I almost died by the hord and I tried to protect @human142. Shoot him when I cleared the infecteds that was really wierd. Dsync I have no clue honestly. I tell him to fix himself. He never asked for rags/bandages he just used a sewing kit with out asking us. Later on he dies from the sewing kit. 

He never asked for medical stuff he took his own liberty to use a sewing kit. 

And no one told him to stitch himself I told him to fix himself

Edit: Just gonna add that human142 claimed in ts that a man with a red check shirt told him to "stitch" himself. And there were none of us wearing that I was in full paramedic Exotic in Gorka/TTsKO and G19 in a yeallow raincoat. Human142 were the only one in a red check shirt.

Edited by Its Boris

16 minutes ago, G19 said:

-snip-

11 minutes ago, Its Boris said:

-snip-

Thank you both your temp bans have been lifted.

@Its Boris, @G19, @human142, do any of you have video evidence of this situation? 

If you do, please upload your full and unedited video, thank you!

I do not

I do not as I was about to log out

Verdict:

@Its Boris [BadRP / Invalid kill - Roleplayed]: Inconclusive.
@G19  [BadRP / Invalid kill - Roleplayed]:
Inconclusive

@Its Boris [Attempted Invalid kill - Roleplayed]: Guilty.

Explanation:

So, to recap the situation. @human142 and @kimmylou are in Gorka when they meets a group of individuals who eventually initiate on him. There is some commotion between the situation, whereby @kimmylou is shot for allegedly not complying. As the shots cease, infected begin to move on the group, Human142 being tagged repeatedly by zombies. In an attempt to help him, @Its Boris shoots the infected but hits Human in the process. Through some more commotion, Human survives but has to stitch himself up with a sewing kit, the infection from this causing his death.

Now, due to a lack of video evidence there is little the staff team can do for the full allegations of the report. @human142 you state in your PoV that "They tell me to stitch myself up." whereas @Its Boris you state in your PoV "He never asked for medical stuff he took his own liberty to use a sewing kit. And no one told him to stitch himself I told him to fix himself." Due to this conflicting aspect on the PoVs we cannot say whether or not a full invalid kill occured here.

However, we would like to mention that telling a hostage to stitch themselves up when they are bleeding will likely result in an invalid kill if they die as it has a tendency to cause infection. It is your duty to look after the hostage.

Furthermore, @kimmylou your allegations of BadRP and invalid kill are something we cannot look into as there is no video evidence to support this. Video evidence is key for us to be able to analyse the RP in a given situation. In your PoV you state "i complied with their demands and i was shot unconcious." However, in @G19's PoV he states "The first man complies, so I run around to the window and see a someone who wasnt complying. I fire into them and knock them uncon. Being the gentlemen I am, I patch them up and give them another chance to comply." indicating that he shot you because in his eyes you were non compliant. We cannot take one side's word over the other, thus this kill has been regarded as inconclusive. 

Lastly, @Its Boris in this situation you accidentally shot one of the hostages whilst attempting to save him from infected, a blow which likely put him on such low blood in the first place. Though possibly due to desync, it is your responsibility to be careful when handling hostages. Shooting infected near the hostage will always carry a risk, and in this case you did injure him. As is seen here:

21:04:41 | "Player Cosmo Casamassa has fallen into unconsciousness."

As per rule 8.1:

• 8.1 You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival.

Whilst we commend you for attempting to rescue him from the infected, we reiterate that it is your responsibility to look after them. Because of these hit logs, you have been found guilty of an attempted invalid kill. Even though he died later, we cannot find you guilty of this kill due to it being a matter impossible for us to judge.

Outcome:

@Its Boris [Attempted Invalid Kill - Roleplayed]: Punishment (2 ban days & 5 points)
@G19 [BadRP / Invalid Kill - Roleplayed]: No Punishment.

Verdict by: @Para, @Chewy and @Lyca.