Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 04:47 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
RP

Commonwealth is dead [Open Frequency]

Recommended Posts

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"I come here today to announce that The Commonwealth government is dead"

"The PCC made an attempt to eliminate The Black Fangs and take full control and kill us"

"Obviously, they failed and made a moronic attempt to steal my helicopter"

"Sadly the helicopter was destroyed in the fight"

"The good thing though is that the communists that attacked us are all dead"

"There is a slim chance though there might be remnants running around so watch out"

"So yeah Ill get to the point"

"There is no longer a bullshit government that is going around stealing your weapons its free reign to do what you want just don't fuck with The Black Fangs"

"Have a good one also Ken stop hiding ya little bitch"

*Louie releases the PTT*

 

Edited by Infamous

Share this post


Link to post

oleg was about to pass out in the vybor market, he had left his radio on just incase he could hear of anything more offical then rumors from deserters of the pcc.

 

"glad i can keep my ak now. i was right outside when the shit hit the fan. went to vybor market for cover. the stories coming out of the make me wish i was fighting over there. hate missing a good fire fight."

oleg puts the collar of his jacket up around closer to his neck and closes his eyes again waiting to hear any other chatter.

 

Share this post


Link to post

*Picks up his radio*

*Glad that this happend just wish it would have been before they took my gun from me, was so ready to put up a fight but didn't want it to end up in a blood bath just for a weapon*

*Releases the button and drops the radio*

Share this post


Link to post

*Sara picks up her radio, pressing down the PTT, her voice sounding weak*

"So....Mr. Man.....since the government collapsed and such, does that mean that I can have my rifle back that you and the commies stole mere moments before they turned on you? Hell, I know I was rude to you, but that was only because of the heat of the moment, and the fact that I hated what they were doing to me at the time. It'd certainly be a gracious kindness of you, and I may even find a good way to repay you in return for my gun and mags back...if you even still have them."

*She releases the PTT, hoping for a decent answer*

Share this post


Link to post

*He listens with great interest, picks up radio and mumbles with monotone voice*

" Well... it is good to hear you fight amongst yourselves... but this changes nothing for you... so I am not really sure why you guys announce that you are now fewer ? ... but I am glad that you did. "

*He puts his radio away and continues the watch*

Edited by Shanoby

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

*He listens with great interest, picks up radio and mumbles with monotone voice*

" Well... it is good to hear you fight amongst yourselves... but this changes nothing for you... so I am not really sure why you guys announce that you are now fewer ? ... but I am glad that you did. "

*He puts his radio away and continues the watch*

1

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"You are mistaken if you think we are weak over this"

"We are like wolves and they were like very small dog that just barks"

"So I would suggest that nobody provokes us"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by Infamous

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Infamous said:

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"I come here today to announce that The Commonwealth government is dead"

"The PCC made an attempt to eliminate The Black Fangs and take full control and kill us"

"Obviously, they failed and made a moronic attempt to steal my helicopter"

"Sadly the helicopter was destroyed in the fight"

"The good thing though is that the communists that attacked us are all dead"

"There is a slim chance though there might be remnants running around so watch out"

"So yeah Ill get to the point"

"There is no longer a bullshit government that is going around stealing your weapons its free reign to do what you want just don't fuck with The Black Fangs"

"Have a good one also Ken stop hiding ya little bitch"

*Louie releases the PTT*

 

*Ken smiles and looks around to his fellow U.P.S. family*

"Well God damn, hear that y'all? They're killing each other off! That's like fuckin', half their guys dead!

And by their own hands!"

*Ken presses down the PTT*

"Well, y'all are just making my job easier and easier.

Wish I could say I was sorry to hear about the Commies, but I'm kinda fuckin' not.

I don't like y'all very much, but one thing I can say is that y'all dissolved that bullshit government.

I really never thought I'd say it, but congratu-fucking-lations to the Black Fangs.

But that's enough of the compliments.

They might have been traitorous snakes, but that was a good chunk of your former allies just dead.

Dunno if you see the consequences of that now, but who knows.

They might be coming your way soon."

*Ken releases the PTT, disappointed that he needs to think of a new phrase.*

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Mr. Blue said:

*Ken smiles and looks around to his fellow U.P.S. family*

"Well God damn, hear that y'all? They're killing each other off! That's like fuckin', half their guys dead!

And by their own hands!"

*Ken presses down the PTT*

"Well, y'all are just making my job easier and easier.

Wish I could say I was sorry to hear about the Commies, but I'm kinda fuckin' not.

I don't like y'all very much, but one thing I can say is that y'all dissolved that bullshit government.

I really never thought I'd say it, but congratu-fucking-lations to the Black Fangs.

But that's enough of the compliments.

They might have been traitorous snakes, but that was a good chunk of your former allies just dead.

Dunno if you see the consequences of that now, but who knows.

They might be coming your way soon."

*Ken releases the PTT, disappointed that he needs to think of a new phrase.*

*Will hears the incoherent babble and presses the PTT*

Damn man, you sound like a shitty Bond villain.

*Releases PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*He leans back against the wall, winded from the running and gunning he was a part of at the airfield. He presses down the PTT after catching his breath*

"The Peoples Collective of Chernarus is over, like my boy Lukey says. I personally will not associate myself to be a Black Fang for what they did to my friends. Yeah, they may have been a part of a group that everyone hated but that's not the point; the point is that they were my friends. The real story is as follows: 

The Black Fangs are a bunch of manipulative, over-confident, not-so-comprehensible, group of misfits that turn anybody and everybody against each other but in their favor. They turned my best friends against me, Viktor and Olaf as I referred to them as, and made them fight for their useless cause of getting rid of the government. I was never a fan of the way that Viktor ran the group and made people give up their automatic rifles but he was still my friend since I was with him since the very beginning. The sad part is, he's dead now and the Black Fangs don't give a fuck because all they wanted was the group to fall and for all the power to be obtained by them. I was with them for a good month or so, so I know how they operate and think.

So, with that in mind, I will make it my personal goal to hunt down each and every last Black Fang and make sure I drag them through the bowels of hell and back before finally killing them. I will not do it under the PCC but I will do it under the name Berry Derry. Luke knows what I'm talking about so ask him.

However, on a different note, if there are other survivors from the PCC, good luck on trying to survive through this hell that we call every day life. I may not be a part of the group anymore but you guys were my friends and if you ever need a personal favor, you know where to contact me. If you don't, well, then I guess I'll find you; and if anyone else is listening that wants to extinguish what's rest of the Black Fangs, I know all their tips and tricks so feel free to contact me on a private frequency.

Good luck, Luke Krey, I look forward to seeing you in the future. Berry Derry out."

*He releases the PTT and sets aside his radio after turning it off for the night*

Edited by Leucifer

Share this post


Link to post

*picks up his radio and press his PTT*

*i wish you the best with killing off those black fang bastards for what they did you my family*

*Releases his PTT with a small smile*

Share this post


Link to post

*He was sitting on the roof watching over Vybor while he listens to the conversations*

"Well it's about fucking time"

*the sound of gunshots go off as he shoots into the air to celebrate*

Share this post


Link to post

*Soal picks up his radio*
And to think mister louie we could of kept our relationship and ended those fuckers before you lost ppl and a fucking chopper!..... me jimmy and tony treated you and your men with respect and a end goal of making both our lives better by getting rid of those fuckers but alas your buisness choice was a bad one! Maybe learn from this mistake my friend!
*Throws his radio in a bush as he continues his way to the north*

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...