Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 14:14
Sign in to follow this  
Dustemane

The Commonwealth Civil War [RP-PVP internal event]

So, after some time talking, we in the Commonwealth (Black Fangs, PCC) have decided to kill the Commonwealth due to the rest of the community not wanting to get on or RP with us. We've done this to balance out the server and hopefully create some new RP.

Anyways, myself and @Erik streamed the event.

Here is the event from my POV: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/213964865?t=21m37s

Here is @Erik's POV of the event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/213936029?t=01h52m05s

Thanks to @Infamous @Its Boris @G19 @justmate @Rex Wheeler @Erik @Leucifer @Joffrey @H1ber @ExoticRainbow @Lucass and whoever else was there for taking part in the event.

No matter what people say, Commonwealth majorly affected the RP and the lore of the server. o7

Edited by Dusty

Dusty, you're a nice guy and your attempt to redeem yourself after being rude to my good friend Rolle is going very well in my opinion keep it up.

1 minute ago, Randle said:

Dusty, you're a nice guy and your attempt to redeem yourself after being rude to my good friend Rolle is going very well in my opinion keep it up.

Thank you, ex-Moderator Randle

I personally enjoyed what the Commonwealth brought to the server, and I am sad to see it go. 

Good luck with what y'all decide to do next! Stay awesome, and do what you do best.

Very mature to end something so big for the sake of the server, respect. 

Absolute fucking shame it's come to this. Major respect for all of you guys for doing it, though, it should never have come to it. 

o7 to the Commonwealth.

Was a fun time

Don’t worry, people will find something else to complain about. Good job guys o7

15 minutes ago, Squillium said:

Don’t worry, people will find something else to complain about. Good job guys o7

We didn't do it for the people who were complaining we did for ourselves on our terms. I honestly do not care if people are going to bitch if they don't contribute anything themselves. 

Just now, Infamous said:

We didn't do it for the people who were complaining we did for ourselves on our terms. I honestly do not care if people are going to bitch if they don't contribute anything themselves. 

Respect ✊?

29 minutes ago, Squillium said:

Respect ✊?

*Respeck

2 hours ago, Infamous said:

Word my nibba.