Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 01:12
Sign in to follow this  
Salmon666

Blood Stained Notebook (Simon Murphy)

Day 1

Well it's not really 'Day one', but my first entry in this shitty old book. Roy told me I should start a journal, maybe it'll help me keep my sanity longer. I found the book in the grasp of some dead sucker, looks like he had been there a long time. Other then that, Today we had woken up on a unspecified safehouse. A few hours later, there was a lot of activity, so we decided to move out. It took a few hours, some arguing, and a LONG hike to get where were staying tonight. As i'm writing this, some of the boys are getting sloshed, and singing 'Team America', I can't stop fucking laughing. Tonight, it's my job to keep an eye on the back entrance, so I should probably get back at it.  

Day 2

I'm back, I know actually doing a second entry...it's like a fucking christmas miracle. Anyhow, today we found a place to stay for awhile.We also heard that the Commie's and the Black Fang split up, making it much easier to take down those fucking reds. Then I got sloshed with Roy and his new girlfriend, but I can't seem to remember to her name. That's about it... oh and we had Papa Ken come on down. <3 <3... don't tell anybody Diary, but Ken needs to get less sleep!!

Day 3

Today me and the gang, got fucking hammered. So fucing hammered that Ken had to knock out Roy. It was fucking cool! being so young, I had never drank like this before, I only ever had a little bit..but now, I can't fucking stand. The pen keeps slipping out of my hand, so we're gonna have to end this entry.

Edited by Salmon666

Day 4

I gotta tell you Diary, I really done fucked up. I gave some black fang members information about my boys. I'm gonna come clean to Roy today, I hope he doesn't kill me, but I can't live with what I did to them. Wish me luck, and remember, just keep fighting. Never stop fighting

Sign in to follow this