Server time (UTC): 2020-10-22, 23:52
Sign in to follow this  
Human

To the people of Chernarus[Open Freq]

*Cosmo wraps a rubber band to the PTT and looks down the scope of his VSS Vintorez as he speaks*

TO THE PEOPLE OF THE CHERNARUS

Some of you may know me. My name is Cosmo Casamassa I work with many groups in Chernarus. And I am calling on the Citizens of the Commonwealth to rise up and take up arms against these commies.

*He takes a deep breath before he begins speaking again*

I was born and raised in the United States of America. I came here during the Civil War and I helped provide food for the guerrillas. And I don't want to see those communists take over Chernarus. We all know that CDF are losing and the government is not coming back. As I speak I want you to take up arms against the Commonwealth and fight back. If they ask you for your weapons do not hand them over.We must hold back the RED MENACE. If we can hold them back we can form our own new government.  You here him yell 

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL 

We must stand together against them communists. And if we stand together we can make Chernarus stronger. They just make Chernarus weaker. In the backround you hear multiple people yelling.

REMEMBER BETTER DEAD THEN RED
MAKE CHERNARUS GREAT AGAIN

*Cosmo unwraps the rubber band and puts it back into his pocket. He sighs and takes a drink from water bottle*

Edited by human142

*Sergey picks up his radio in the jail cells, prisoners are heard in the background*

"Step 1: we are not communists. Step 2: You are unintelligent for a red white and blue boy. Step 3: Come find us, I'm sure we can relieve you of your duties. If not, we'll just find you and do the same."

*He places the radio back in his pocket. The PTT was slightly pressed, and a screaming man can be heard, followed by a suppressed gunshot and the PTT clicked off*

*Ben sighs and decides to talk into his radio, speaking in a mellow tone.*

To be fair, I'm no Vietcong insurgent or anything, but I think it's safe to say that the best way to fight a strong force isn't by broadcasting this sort of shit over a public frequency. I'm no fan of the commies, better dead than red and all that, but it's better to be smart then loud. I've been hearing too much of this shit lately to keep quiet any longer.  Screaming about uniting to beat the bad guys does nothing but make them roll their eyes. They laugh at you. Be smarter than this fella, and that goes for everyone else who's got a bone to pick with the Commonwealth or whatever.

Adios.

*Ben releases the PTT and throws his radio on the nearby bed.*

*He rolls his eyes and presses the PTT*

"My boy Sergey is right. You should definitely not mess with the whole of Commonwealth."

*He releases the PTT and sets his radio on the table, leaning back in a chair*

<:: Vocal or visible opposition is an integral part; without it, there might not even be a fight or counter-movement because all those fed up don't even know how many others are just like them. The absence of public protest also doesn't generate as much... momentum. Unless you want to define "smarter" as it is somewhat unspecified or subjective.

But then again, it is an open channel, so...

Click.

Edited by Combine

"We put down 3 big attacks on a day so good luck"

*Ken hears Cosmo on the radio, and decides to support his friend's like minded idea. After all, great minds think alike. Ken presses down the PTT.*

"Damn straight!

We'll show them sons 'a bitches we ain't gonna put up with their shit no more!

BETTER DEAD THAN RED!

WHOO HOO!"

*Before Ken releases the PTT, you can hear multiple gun shots go off followed by a gruff chuckle.*

*Mikael speaks into the radio* 

Thank you for telling us your name, Cosmo. 

I'm sure we’ll meet very so-.

Actually, you’re probably just like all the other terrorists. You’ll make threats and whip your dick out on the radio, yet you hide in the forests. 

I guess we’ll see what type of man you are. Dosvidaniya.

*Mikael sets down the radio*

Edited by Dusty

"It s like the ups. Declare war and then do nothing we have destroyed them so many times now that they are just running away. After losing a 3 against 12. And the cdf or the fuck i should call ehm. Just come on if the bigger groups can t take us just try little man"

"Little shit talker"

17 minutes ago, Its Boris said:

"It s like the ups. Declare war and then do nothing we have destroyed them so many times now that they are just running away. After losing a 3 against 12. And the cdf or the fuck i should call ehm. Just come on if the bigger groups can t take us just try little man"

"Little shit talker"

*Ken chuckles and smirks, then presses down on the PTT*

"What's that? Do nothing?

Dunno if y'all left Smiley in that house I kinda fucking broke him in, but yeah sure.

Keep feeding yourself these lies, Commie.

It'll only add to your tumor of an ego.

Seems you like to cling on to one failure, but pretty soon you'll only have your dead 'comrades' to cling on to.

Word spreads 'round quick, and word is nobody fucking likes you people.

Happy huntin', we grow more and more each day."

*Ken releases his PTT, cussing out Communism as he does so.*

*Felix holds down his PTT* IT'S TIME TO UNITE BROTHERS*Felix lets go of his PTT*

Edited by Felix Corten

Sign in to follow this