Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:15
Sign in to follow this  
Elmo

Becky [Open Frequency]

Recommended Posts

*Michal would be alone in the streets of Orlovets, adorned in his usual attire, sitting in the porch of his home atop an old, cracked wooden chair. The day would still be young and nippy, though he seemed to pay no mind to the chill, gazing off into the distance, lost in a world far away. To the right of him, in their meagre garden, a fresh mound of earth would be visible, roughly the size of a grave, with a small cross marking it. He breaks away from his daydream and looks over towards the patch of earth, a hint of sadness in his eye. After a moment, he reaches into his pocket purposefully, then extracts his radio. When he speaks, his voice would have less than its usual gravity, and a quiet sadness would tinge his speech.*

"Becky... it is Michal... I eh... how are you do?"

*There would be a moment's silence*

"I hope you are good, it is unpredictable living today, if you are hear me I am very much like to speak with you... I will listen for little while, if ne reply, then I guess you are eh... anyway, if you are receive, please respond."

*Michal releases the transmission key and replaces his radio inside his pocket.*

Share this post


Link to post

*Becky would perk her head up as her radio came to life, hearing a voice that she would not have expected for a while, perhaps even ever again.  She finished chomping on her dry cereal, carefully setting the half-empty box down at her side before reaching back up and unhooking the radio attached to her pants.  Her free hand came to rest at her cheek, a smile reaching ear to ear, which was incredibly easy to tell as she began to speak.*

"Wow, after how we last stopped speaking I was not expecting to hea'ah ya asking for me.  Could have sworn it was going t'ah be the other way around."

*Her wide smile started to creep back down her face.  Something sounded off, and she realized it.  Not wanting to pry, she simply responded to his question.  Her voice got quieter, more relaxed.*

"I'm good.  Been waiting for an opportunity to get to some place I've been trying to see, but nature is proving that to be mighty difficult.  What you want to talk about?

Share this post


Link to post

*Cecil picks up the radio*

I think I know what he wants to talk about eh?  Ehh heh heh heh heh.

Share this post


Link to post

*Michal would be finishing a meagre meal of watered down, outdated powdered something or other, when both transmissions chime through the radio. He picks up his radio from the table and presses down the transmission key.*

"I will be on way down to where we first meet tomorrow, some work take me down there, if you are in area, send transmission, we can meet then. Maybe you tell me how your eh... touring? Is going, ano?"

"Anyway, I must go, na shledanou."

*Michal releases the transmission key.*

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...