Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 11:18
Sign in to follow this  
Lad

I'm somewhat back.

Hey you lot. I'm back from my month or so away.

Since I left things went rough for me, I've been to the Doctor's about my mental health to try and get it sorted and whatnot and just got a call back from them today saying I'm on a 8-10 week waiting list to see the Councillor but at least that's sorted, and in the meantime I've been put on ESA (Employment Support Allowance) while I'm trying to get better and have no job so that's something. 

Also went to the hospital to get my chest checked over cos Doctors also got a bit worried about my breathing and pains, probably stress related but they want to be on the safe side, so that's getting sorted, I'll get results soon. 

Just thought I'd pop back in, don't know if I'll get on the servers regularly at the moment but I'll browse on the forums and see what's what. 

So yeah, I'm somewhat back.

You never left our hearts <3

Gaylaxy am i rite

Welcome back mate , glad you are getting better. 

Need to talk more in ts , now i am fully recovered :) 

Welcome back! Hope you get better!

Welcome back, Lad!

Sorry to hear you've been having problems recently, and that you have such a long waiting list until you can see someone. That sucks, but at least you have the process started, right? That's a small light. Soon, you'll be able to chat with someone and hopefully start to feel better. Just remember there's friends and resources online to use to, while you wait. You're never alone, and if you need a distraction or somethin' I'm certain there's people who'll happily oblige!

Secondly, also happy to hear that you're getting your chest looked at, always better safe than sorry when it comes to your physical health. I used to get heart palpitations randomly a lot, but they've calmed down now. Had to go get that looked at and was happy to know it was just stress/anxiety and not like a heart attack or something. D: I'm hoping it's nothing serious for you too!

Anyways, welcome back! Hop on the server when you feel like it, or come and chill in TS. You're always welcome! (Duh!)

Take your time bud. Get yourself better mentally and physically. You have taken the first step by asking for help, the road might seem long but you'll get there! Welcome back.

Welcome back, Jams. <3

I'm a little late but welcome back Jamie!

Eyyy!

Welcome back!

Sign in to follow this