Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 20:54
Sign in to follow this  
Fae

Stary Sobor Trading Outpost (Open)

Recommended Posts

Fae chews her lip, debating whether or not this is a good idea. Still, to see the town so empty was a little sad, especially with how busy it had been previously. This needed to be done, and someone needed to rekindle the flame here. Maybe she could do that much... maybe someone was listening. She hoped this wasn't a lost cause, not again. Pushing the PTT button, she takes a breath and begins her announcement.

"Good morning, Chernarus. Many of you were aware of a trading post in the town of Stary Sobor, also known as 'Tortuga'. You may also know that this trading post was forced to move and eventually closed. It is my dream to bring that community back, but with a difference. I saw how the old trading post worked, I saw its flaws, and I saw its downfall. I plan on keeping this trading post open as long as I can... but I cannot do it alone.
I am asking for wanderers, scavengers, and friendly faces to welcome and aid any customers we may have. If you want to join me, please contact me via radio, and I will arrange a meeting with you. Anyone from the old camp that wants to return, if any of you are still alive... please come find me.

I have set up once again in the red barn at Stary, there, you will find a few tents with supplies. Ammo, clothing, medical supplies, food and drink... come and go as you please, the large red barn is now free for anyone to enter, as are the tents. Traders, hunters, if you wish to set up alongside me to trade your goods as well, that would be most welcome. We can try to find more tents, or you can trade right out of your backpack...

I ask that you take only what you need, leave what you don't and that whilst in the red barn, you keep all weapons holstered for safety. 

Everyone else, feel free to stop by for shelter and safety, set up a fire and take the weight off your feet... I am hoping to return the area to a bustling hub once again"

Edited by Genji

Share this post


Link to post

*Cecil would look awkwardly at his radio*

Hello.. are you associated with that sexy ChernarWoman in vybor?...ehh.. that Kovars? If you are not.. perhaps..maybe two sexy ChernarWoman working together..would be better than one.

*Cecil puts his radio down.. thinking of sexy womans*

Share this post


Link to post

oleg was somewhere between gorka and dolina. he was taking a quick break. the weather was wearing on his old bones. he heard a familiar voice over the radio speaking about reopening the trading center.

" is this miss security lady? this is the two legged wolf the most famous fisher in all of chernarus. i was going to set up my very own trading group. if you are truly doing things different, i will join you. i have been travelling and scavenging since my departure from the black bear garage. let us meet. "

oleg looks out the window of the lonely house hearing some grumbling corpses stumble about. he takes out his makarov and the silenced shot can be heard over the radio along with the grunting of a falling body then a slight thud.

" i will keep my radio on and head to the old red barn. safe travels."

he pockets his radio and checks his ammo in the magazine, nods then heads out.  

Share this post


Link to post

"No, sir, I'm not associated with her, though I wouldn't mind a joint operation. I am not in competition with anyone, and the more the merrier.."

She shook her head, amused at the voice over the radio, and went to place it back in her pocket. Another voice, a familiar one, caused her to stop, lifting it once again to hear the message more clearly. 

"Ah! Two legged wolf, it's good to hear your voice again! It has been too long! Of course, you are more than welcome to settle here and aid in any way you can, we always need a steady supply of food... and people with a good sense of humour always help! I will be around shortly to meet you. Hopefully, we can get some more people together and start the trading post anew!

Stay safe, friend, I'll see you soon!"

Edited by Genji

Share this post


Link to post

*Anna raises her radio to her lips and presses the PTT*

”Fae, this is Anna Kovar.  I’d like to meet with you to discuss joint venture.”  

*Anna pauses before continuing*

“I received permission from Commonwealth to use Vybor Industrial for market.  I chose location because it has buildings that are safe from elements and is somewhat protected by wall.  Plus, it has multiple buildings that could be used by other trade groups or as gathering place for civilians”

”I believe we have common goals of which the most important is to help our fellow survivors.  I think that, perhaps, together we will be better able to accomplish this.”

”Please, if you are interested, let me know and we will hopefully be able to meet soon and have good discussion.”

*Anna releases the PTT and continues her supply run*

Share this post


Link to post

*Joey hears Fae on the radio and when everybody is done responding he presses the PTT*

Ill stop by every now and then and say hi I'm not gonna put myself through that shit again.

*Joey releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

"Miss Kovar, I have visited your market. Vybor industrial is a great location, I agree. I would be more than happy to meet with you to discuss how we can combine our efforts. Moving my supply to Vybor might be a tad rough without some kind of vehicle or a few more pairs of hands.

Let me know when you are back at your market and I will run over to see you, I think we have much to talk about!

 

Joey, I don't blame you at all. I'm not running this the same way, let me tell you that. Stop by, maybe I'll have some goodies for you!"

Share this post


Link to post

*Joey presses the PTT*

Alright If you get into a sticky situation give a holler.

*Joey releases PTT*

Edited by Ryan Carter

Share this post


Link to post

The waves crackled with a new transmission, the southern tenor speaking up with what sounded like an obvious hint of joy in his voice.

"Hey Fae, glad you decided to do this before I got too far out into the woods. If you and Mrs. Kovar need help moving let me know. I can make a detour on my scavenging runs to come and help transfer things along, though I can't promise I'll be fast about it."

He let out a faint, rasping chuckle at his own joke before continuing.

"Just give me a yell, either of you, if you need help and I'll see about tromping back over to Vybor. I wanted to have a closer look at that complex anyway when there weren't so many people around."

Share this post


Link to post

*Anna presses the PTT*

”Fae, I look forward to meeting.  I’ll contact you as soon as I return to market.”

*Anna releases the PTT for a moment and then presses it again*

”Mace, it’s good to hear familiar voice.  Hopefully, wounds are continuing to heal.”

”Wanted to let you know I appreciate offer of assistance.  We will be in contact.”

*Anna releases the PTT and puts the radio in her backpack*

Edited by Darra

Share this post


Link to post

*Brandon presses down his PTT*

"I hope to see that the Stary Trader is coming back. However, like many other people have said, you should combine with Kovar's Market."

*He releases the PTT and sets his radio aside*

Share this post


Link to post

"Thank you everyone for suggesting Miss Kovar and I merge our efforts. Apologies for the announcement and for messing anyone around but this afternoon I took my tents and most of my stock down to Vybor Industrial, to set up alongside Anna. There might still be a tent left in Stary, but anyone is welcome to take the belongings inside. 

I understand Anna is requesting books as payment for her goods. I ask that if anyone comes across any 7.62x39 rounds, I'd be more than happy to accept them as payment.

Perhaps we can create a bustling community within Vybor"

Share this post


Link to post

*Cecil licks his chops thinking of the womanly teamwork going on and chants on the radio*

"Girl power, Girl power, Girl power!"

Share this post


Link to post

*He rummages through his backpack, pants and chest rig before grabbing his radio*

*He presses the PTT button*

 

"I think it might be time to give up my trusty M4 and all 320 rounds and move to something a little more..."

*He stops for a second to think of the right word*

"Rustic and trustworthy is the right kind of feeling i'm getting from this something like a Winchester!..., I'll make my way down and see who is around, if anyone is interested then I will see you around, an Aussie like me is always looking to make new friends out here!"

*He releases the PTT and waits for a moment sat looking over the damn and eventually squeezes the button one more time*

"Stay safe out there everyone... It's moments like these that remind us that a civilisation is still a possibility at least on the small scale..." 

*He releases the PTT and rises to his feet before continuing on his journey towards Vybor*

Edited by Palmer

Share this post


Link to post

Deed wakes with a jolt as the voices scitter from the static of the radio, banging his head into the cramped roof of the lorry hard in the process.

 

“Fuckign hell” he moans, rubbing the freshly forming bruise.

 

He listens to the radio, soon forgetting the pain as a small satisfactory smile replaces his near constant scowl.

 

He picks up his mic, fidgeting with the buttons as he relays his reply:

 

*Good news indeed! After the Tortuga post closed I thought myself out of work, and luck for that matter. I was hold up in Electro mending this old rustbucket

for weeks (He pats the steering wheel of his truck), when I revisited Stary it was all gone and I nearly got my arse bit off for thinking it safe* 

*Sigh*

*Anyways I'll be at Vybor within the morrow with my truck and good intentions. Let's rebuild what was broken eh?*

Edited by MummaCandy

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...