Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 04:21 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
GalaxyZ

NW Airfield

No. NWAF is NOT a Kill on Sight zone.

Unlike some other DayZ roleplaying servers NWAF is NOT a KOS-zone on this server, if you were actually KOSed I suggest setting up a report here. Read trough the report rules and make sure you set up your report according to the correct template, more about that here.

Hopefully this was helpful.

Edited by Yung Shade

What should i do about being KOS'ed? I didnt see them i saw shots either go through the wall or hit the wall pass me.

I didnt see the guy who was shooting me but yet the shots were right next to me.

3 minutes ago, GalaxyZ said:

What should i do about being KOS'ed? I didnt see them i saw shots either go through the wall or hit the wall pass me.

I didnt see the guy who was shooting me but yet the shots were right next to me.

If you are certain you were KOS'd then you can put up a report Here

Edited by Laski

1 minute ago, GalaxyZ said:

If you believe a rule has been broken you are free to make a report. Otherwise my other advice would be to come to helpdesk if you wish to talk to your killer.

You were likely KOS'd because of a radio message put out on the forums that the PCC and Black Fangs control the area now, and that ICly citizens cannot go near that zone.

I would definitely file a report like everyone else suggested.

1 minute ago, Mischief said:

You were likely KOS'd because of a radio message put out on the forums that the PCC and Black Fangs control the area now, and that ICly citizens cannot go near that zone.

I would definitely file a report like everyone else suggested.

Our radio posts do not give us KOS rights. You are incorrect, the situation has already been solved by all parties involved. 

36 minutes ago, Everybody Hates Banks said:

Our radio posts do not give us KOS rights. You are incorrect, the situation has already been solved by all parties involved. 

I don't think that was what she suggested, I think she suggested that someone thought that they might've gained KOS rights from it or someone just didn't give a shit. Either way, the content of her post did not suggest that you gained KOS rights from that radio chatter.

38 minutes ago, Mischief said:

This really doesn't sound like what your suggesting banks. Not at all.

Regardless, to the OP, if you feel as if a rule was broken it is your right to put up a report.

The issue has been sorted, it was a common and relateable mis-understanding but thank you all for being so generous to inform me what to do and i greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

Glad we could help, if you ever have any questions feel free to hop on the DayZRP TeamSpeak and join the Helpdesk.

27039850c27c296b337b9844014c6f59.png

Just join the "Waiting For Staff Help" and wait for a staff member to drag you in and help you, if there is no one in the Helpdesk to help you out then feel free to set up another question thread.

Best of luck in the future!