Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 19:22 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
YNW Jasper

Yaya flaming yaya

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

IMG_1173.thumb.PNG.14e1af7302f97b3f8963e91e9f5e8fde.PNG

Why the verdict is not fair: (I can't make my text not yellow on mobile, for fucks sake.) basically myself and Dirty Dan were talking on Snapchat. We get to the topic of points and people being insecure when it comes to vague status updates. We make a bet that if one of us made a vague as fuck (and I do mean vague) status update it would get immediately reported because we both currently have several people that just kind of seem to be into that thing I guess, watching what we post. I decided "Hey, I'll do it, I am bored and enjoy posting stupid ill advised hogwash on the forums" and so I did. According to that warning, a lot of people are very insecure about what I might think about them, and conceited and took it upon themselves to say "Hey this totally must be about me, because yaknow, I'm just that important I guess" and reported it. It was a post about nobody and was just a simple testing of the waters by myself and dirty dan, nothing more, i or rather we can't help that people think I don't like them.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Plainly put this was just a showcase of whoever reported it being insecure and weirdly obsessive enough to report this, likely because they must think I dislike them to a degree to make a status update about them, or because of some other stuff that happened a while back and they want me to get points because logic. Either way, there was no target with this post, there was no meaning or depth to it, just a simple poking of the bear I guess? Now I know.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: points appealed and warning removed. 

What could you have done better?: Like I said, this was obviously ill advised and just poking the bear. Obviously, not the brightest idea, but still not quite worthy of sticking me with points that push a young bubblebutt ever closer to final.

Starting drama on purpose is heavily frowned upon in this community. Considering the following quotes from you, I don't think I have to explain this verdict any further:

"Yaya flaming yaya"

"starting drama for Beanz is my thing so, yaknow, just fulfilling my prophecy here."

"I (...) enjoy posting stupid ill advised hogwash on the forums"

"just a simple poking of the bear I guess"

Flaming aggravated to final warning based on your attitude, intentional starting of drama and recent warning point history.