Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 16:17 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Method

To any medical personnel (Open Frequency)

*A slight bit of static can be heard as the transmit button is pressed and a voice can be heard*

Hello, my name is doctor Goodfree I'm trying to get in contact with any medical personnel in the country. I got separated from my medical convoy while we were traveling toward the coast trying to set up a medical facility a few weeks back and no one i have come across has seen any member of my team I'm hoping some of them got scooped up by someone. I've got a few spare batteries for my walkie so ill be checking it periodically for updates on this frequency.

*there is a soft click as the transmit button is let go doctor Goodfree clips the radio this his vest and sits at the what was supposed to be his desk holding his head in his hands*

David smirks as he turns to the radio laying atop the desk across from him in the air control station on the runway. Realizing his opportunity, he takes it and gets up, walks over, and grabs the radio. Pressing down the PTT, David speaks.

"Oh, sir, Mr. Doctor sir, I've seen your fellow co-workers you've been talking about! We have them here at the NorthWest Runway and they are perfectly safe with us currently. I shouldn't be so rude and say without introducing myself, I am David Anderson with a group that own the NorthWest Airbase in South Zagoria called "The CommonWealth." I would love to give you a personal pass to the runway and give you an introduction in person, but I'll need you to arrange a private frequency where we can talk and others wont hear us! Bad people are out there that could want to hurt us, so we should hurry as soon as possible to reunite you with your friends. Care to set up a personal meeting with me near the runway, if you can make the journey up here?

David lets go of the PTT, turns, and smiles to his wife, who is already reciprocating the same look at him as he sets down the radio, and David egotistically admiring his future handiwork. Laying back in the chair by pressing against the desk in front of him and laying back on the chair's two back legs, David sighs and closes his eyes, awaiting the next response.

*Shocked by the news doctor Goodfree squeezed the transmit button before he even has it unclipped from his vest the listener can hear his struggling with the radio before he takes a moment to steady himself before trying to act professionally and speaking*

Is a doctor by the name of Penelope sterling there? And to address what you said if its where I think it is I can make it there. 

*He lets go of the transmit button as he preps his backpack. and awaits a response.*

Taryn holds down her PTT.

"Doctor Goodfree, My name is Taryn. I am an Emergency surgeon, currently displaced, and seeking nothing more than to help a fellow civilian. These people... the commonwealth as they call themselves... are not good people. They rob people of their arms, kill civilians, and lie of their intention to protect and serve any of the people trapped here. There have been numerous cases and many who can testify that these people are usurping the country. They are not a government, they are a violent Tyrannical group. They are comprised of the Black Fangs, PCC and the commonfolk. Not sure who the last ones are, but the aforementioned people so far have proven to be nothing but a threat to the people, gunning down civilians on an airfield, people deemed as trespassers, though there were no previous mentions until recently of this place being 'claimed' by any means. I highly advise you, Doctor, stay away from the airfield, or anyone who claims to be a member of the commonwealth."

She lets go of her PTT.

*Reed would hear the man and decide to respond, his voice sounding almost cautious.*

"When people hear the word doctor, some think of kindness, and good health, unfortunately most around hear see another person to make their bitch, if these people have found your friends, their intention with them are most likely not good."

*The broadcast would cut quickly after.*

*Joey presses the PTT*

Thank god for spare radios my old one busted so if your friends are up at the airfield I would go there because if we were gonna make them our bitches we wouldn't have said they were at the airfield I mean we aren't fuckin retards.

*Joey releases the PTT and gently places it on table trying not to bust his only spare*

*The doctor raises the radio a bit shaken by the others but fights his better judgment continues down the road reaching into his coat and checking his handgun as he speaks into his radio.*

If it is a leads about my team I have to check it out. Regardless of how dangerous this is going to be.

*He lets go of the transmit button and replaces his radio on his vest. *

11 minutes ago, Ryan Carter said:

*Joey presses the PTT*

Thank god for spare radios my old one busted so if your friends are up at the airfield I would go there because if we were gonna make them our bitches we wouldn't have said they were at the airfield I mean we aren't fuckin retards.

*Joey releases the PTT and gently places it on table trying not to bust his only spare*

Taryn holds her PTT again.

"You again? Jesus fucking Christ. Maybe you are fucking retards if you think anyone would trust you after all the shit you've been doing recently. Maybe you're trying to attract the doctor and lure him to a fucking death trap or enslavement, for all we know..."

She lets go momentarily and listens to the Doctor's reply and sighs into the walkie as she responds.

"Very well, Doctor. If you need any help... if there is a radio nearby, pick it up and call for help from The People. We will find you. Okay?"

She lets go of her PTT.

*Joey presses the PTT trying to stay calm*

At least the doctor has the common courtesy to make their own opinions of people.

*Joey releases the PTT and sets down the radio* 

Just now, Ryan Carter said:

*Joey presses the PTT trying to stay calm*

At least the doctor has the common courtesy to make their own opinions of people.

*Joey releases the PTT and sets down the radio* 

Holds her PTT one more time.

"You're an idiot. I really hope... I pray Darwin was right in his Theories. Truly. I'm not a woman of God, but fucking right I will pray... So fucking hard."

She releases her PTT. 

*Joey presses the PTT*

What you hope I make it through this shithole of a world?

*Joey smirks and releases the PTT*

Edited by Ryan Carter

David rolls his eyes and rubs his temples at the aforementioned messages being sent by both people through the radio, completely disregarding the original message and subject matter. He looks up at his wife, and she looks down at him, rolling her eyes as well. Before grabbing the radio, David looks up at his wife, Fae, as he asks her if she remembers what to do. She confirms, and David picks up the radio and presses the PTT down, speaking.

"Hey, stop with the bickering over the radio. Can you guys shut the fuck up, maybe for like, two minutes until I get this shit solved with the doc? I'm trying to have a conversation with the guy and his missing friends and don't need unnecessary traffic, thanks.

Now, I've got something you may want here, doc, right, you said something about the girl, Penelope? Yeah, uh, is this her?"

David brings the radio from his mouth and in the background, Fae covers her mouth and pretends to be the kidnapped girl, you can hear muffled crying, and what sounds like a female being supressed with something over her mouth, such as duct tape. She whimpers as a plead to the doctor over the radio, as David brings the radio back up to his mouth.

"Yeah, she stumbled on the airfield asking about another doctor or a team of you boys. Must be you, right? Well, hey, we've got her here on the NorthWest Airbase, why don't you come down and talk to me as soon as you can, yeah? Good stuff, man. I'll be seeing you soon, right? I betterrrrr! Don't let me down, doctor-man."

David releases the PTT and sets the radio back down, as he tells his wife good job and walks out of the room.

Edited by Nathan Osbourne

*Doctor Goodfree thinks to himself about if he should go in hotheaded or not but decides against it and plays along with the man*

I'm not exactly sure what you think you will be getting from me or my people it's not like we have money or valuables here but I haven't missed an appointment before and I made one with you so ill be there 

*Doctor Goodfree lowers the radio letting go of the transmit button internally boiling but remaining at least externally cold as an ice cube.* 

"Doctor, certified trauma surgeon here. The lady Taryn, is right, as is the other gentleman. You need to be careful. People here are too stupid to realize the importance of someone like you and would be far more happy to break your limbs, cause you excessive mental trauma, and fill you full of bullet holes. Trust me, I've been on the receiving end of that. They'll do just about anything to trick you, I'd advise staying away from the airfield."

*Joey listens to the familiar woman’s voice and presses the PTT*

So I’m presuming that we broke your limbs and loaded you with bullet holes no we helped YOUR FUCKIN FRIEND so I’d shut the fuck up if I was you ‘Doctor’.

Joey releasss the PTT*

" Um... thanks? More than likely I have helped one of your people before too. I don't keep track anymore.

I'm not blaming you for my injuries, those were different occasions by different people. Simply saying most people seem more rage happy than 'lets have a civil discussion because were actually rational people', like we are now. See? You get bonus points for that.

I don't even know who you are. I don't really care either. I'll stay out of your way, and I expect the same. 

Just saying by the other chatter, simply better to stay away from the airfield. Sounds like most visits have not been so nice."

Faith would hear the commotion, she didn't know who the man was or what his intentions but she was assuming he was associated with Banks. She would pick up her radio, sounding heavily in pain as the bullet wound in her stomach throbbed. She sounds a bit harsh - why? Reasons. It was her paranoia and fear of not protecting her friends and family.

"B-B-Beth.... S-S-S-Shut u-up... P-Please..."

She would shakily breath, looking over to Casper with a look of desperation. She gets handed more painkillers, staring at the white pills before tossing them in her mouth. She uncaps her water and consumes them.

*Joey presses the PTT angrily*

So in other words you don't know a woman by the name of Eden because If you don't I might as well end her suffering she has been in my home for about 2 months now. Sayin that you helped us by giving us medicine to give her every few hours and told us to move her out of sight because I swear before you left you thanked us for helping her but if you don't remember I will surely close her tab and she wont even know about it.

*Joey releases the PTT and smirks*

*Doctor Goodfree sits beneath a tree thinking about supplies he will be needing as he listens in on before interrupting them* 

The gentlemen didn't have my people so if anyone comes in contact with my team or any information about them try and contact me or locate me ill be checking my radio every hour. And their names are Doctor Penelope Sterling, Doctor john pelikan, doctor Travis Obrian, doctor Karla Williams, and nurse Vince Monroe if you need specifics I can get you them I have some personnel files here on my person.

*The doctor lets go of the transmit button and pulls free a small flip notebook and begins to jot down notes and hopes what he is doing will matter or even bring his people to him.*

*Joey presses the PTT*

So doc you gonna open you mouth and get your friend hurt or you gonna sit there,shut up and be the other woman’s bitch?

*Joey releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this