Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 15:21
Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyO

Hello!

I just wanted to say hello,

So far I've been playing single player RP games, and had a very little to nonexistence experince with roleplaying with another people, 

And hopefully, I'll have a great time over here,  can't wait to see all of your characters ingame!

Welcome my man! Hope you enjoy the stay! 

See you IC ;) 

Edited by Galaxy

Hey Johnny!

Welcome to the community mate, if you ever need a hand with anything feel free to drop me a PM or any other member of staff ^_^

Hope you have a good time here lad!

Hey there friend! Welcome to the community.

Hope you'll have a lot of fun playing here.

Cya in game! :)

Welcome to the community if you need help roleplaying you can contact the mentor team for assistance, and they will be happy to help out.

Hello good sir!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello JohnnyO!

And welcome to DayZRP!! *Confetti noises blah blah, etc.* I hope you find your time here enjoyable! I see you're a new whitelist, but you already have your Character Page up! Good on you! If you're brand spanking new to Role Play in general, specially in DayZRP, I highly recommend our Mentor Program! 

~*TADA*~ 
*more confetti and whatnot.*

MENTOR PROGRAM OF AWESOME!

Here you can attach yourself Siamese twin style to a mentor best suited for the style of RP you'd like to learn more about, as well as timezone. From there, they will take you under their meaty wings and help teach you the ways of decent/great RolePlay, young padawan. You'll learn the ins and the outs and the ups and the downs and the arounds of all the parts of RP and how it flows in DayZRP. Since, DayZ is not quite like other games and RPin' can be a little ... wiggly woggly if you haven't even done it before! 

If you're already set, and don't need a COMPLETELY FREE AND HIGHLY TRAINED AS WELL AS RECOMMENDED Mentor, then hop in game! Run around! And have fun you crazy RP animal you! 

Also, if you have any questions or need any help feel free to poke a Member of Staff via a PM, jump into the Help Deskrino in TS, or post ya question on the Questions Forum.

HAVE FUN! Be safe, or not so safe depending on how your character would react, out there in South Zagoriiiaaaa~

7 hours ago, Brayces said:

Hello JohnnyO!

And welcome to DayZRP!! *Confetti noises blah blah, etc.* I hope you find your time here enjoyable! I see you're a new whitelist, but you already have your Character Page up! Good on you! If you're brand spanking new to Role Play in general, specially in DayZRP, I highly recommend our Mentor Program! 

~*TADA*~ 
*more confetti and whatnot.*

MENTOR PROGRAM OF AWESOME!

Here you can attach yourself Siamese twin style to a mentor best suited for the style of RP you'd like to learn more about, as well as timezone. From there, they will take you under their meaty wings and help teach you the ways of decent/great RolePlay, young padawan. You'll learn the ins and the outs and the ups and the downs and the arounds of all the parts of RP and how it flows in DayZRP. Since, DayZ is not quite like other games and RPin' can be a little ... wiggly woggly if you haven't even done it before! 

If you're already set, and don't need a COMPLETELY FREE AND HIGHLY TRAINED AS WELL AS RECOMMENDED Mentor, then hop in game! Run around! And have fun you crazy RP animal you! 

Also, if you have any questions or need any help feel free to poke a Member of Staff via a PM, jump into the Help Deskrino in TS, or post ya question on the Questions Forum.

HAVE FUN! Be safe, or not so safe depending on how your character would react, out there in South Zagoriiiaaaa~

Thank you, and thank to all those that has replied! So far I had a great time, and I have applied for the mentor program,

See you in game :^) 

Welcome to the community,dude! I'm glad you've decided to apply for the mentor program, I'm sure you'll have fun.

I cant wait to meet you in game, its always nice meeting new people.

Sign in to follow this