Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 03:58
Sign in to follow this  
ragehunto

Two Questions about Whitelisting

Hello, I have two questions to ask today. 

1. Is there any exception to the age minimum? 

I am quite a bit younger than 16+ but I would still like to get whitelisted. I am mature and I would not cause any problems for the server or community. I would also probably play a child character.

2. I cannot find the passphrase

I have looked through the rules very carefully four times and I could not find the passphrase. I do not know what I am trying to look for.

Thanks in advance!

Hey man,

The minimum age you have to be when you join is 16, there is no exceptions to this rule unfortunately. You can still hang around on the forums, learn the rules and still be involved but unfortunately you can't whitelist no matter how mature you say you are. If the admin team allow you in then all the other denied applicants for being underage would cry out and that would be unfair. Depending on how long you wait I recommend watching/reading some DayZ guides on how to roleplay, I recommend @Roach guide to RP. Its super informative, in fact here it is! Also check out the guides section which can be found here, the lore and stories thread is pretty cool if you are into stories and writing so it may be worth your time.

As for your passphrase unfortunately even if you did find it you will be unable to whitelist due to being under 16.

I have no doubt that you will be able to successfully whitelist once you are of the age of 16, coming forward with this post and being upfront and informative it shows well man! Here us the rules about what will happen during your blacklist and how to successfully get yourself unblacklisted.

Until then I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!

Edited by Galaxy

Sorry dude, like galaxy said there is no exception to the age requirement. In order to play here you must be 16 or older. Once you have reached that age you are more then welcome to attempt the whitelist. 

We hope to see you once you are of age. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.