Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 03:24
Sign in to follow this  
Mexi

Resolutions

So of course as it's Christmas the next big date for most if not all will be New Years, so with that being said what will be your New Years Resolution? 

One of mine will be to watch my mouth, attempting to be less of a cunt towards people.

Feel free to share yours below! :) 

Also, Merry Christmas.

Edited by Mexi

Fuck a resolutions, imma be the same me as the past 20 years

Just now, Species said:

Fuck a resolutions, imma be the same me as the past 20 years

Real OG fam, u doin gods work.

I wanna pet more dogs.

To be a great mother to my daughter, and be the best person I can be for her.

More writing, better writing. Keep working on things and trying to find a place where I can ply it for a bit of money.

New year, new me!

Lmao I'm also trying to be less of an asshole to people in general. Also trying to get away from toxic people and not be a toxic person myself. Not quite the new year yet, but so far so good I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, actually keep up on teaching myself how to play guitar. Still shit at it, trying to be less shit at it. 

Edited by Dusty

I want more money

I plan to be less of an elitist and practice more what I preach, meaning to try and see the perspective of other people and be less judgemental. I strive to have patience in everything I do, regardless of what is done to myself or others. The community is toxic enough these days without another loud mouthed opinionated prat adding fuel to the fire. I plan to forgive, forget and take everything as a new slate. I feel like everyone has had some form of shit and stigma this year that doesn't need to be dragged around with them all through 2018. I'll help with that by letting go of my own grievances. 

Just going to not be as hasty as I sometimes can be (yesh...) and just keep looking at two sides of perspective like I have been actively trying to more recently. Going to drive to just get along with people and be chill and let go of the damn past because who cares..? Also keep to this years resolution, that'll be a good one!!

Much love to all <3 

graduate college, make my parents proud of me, not procrastinate, get a job, move in with @Buddy and start a life of our own. Get a new dog... hedgehog... idk man

Guess the main issue I’ve been having recently is not thinking before I say something. Perhaps it ain’t an issue evident to most people, but sometimes with some people, I say things impulsively that I later regret, things that have ruined friendships.

Guess my resolution is to be more considerate of what I say when others are concerned, be more mature. 

Also want to finish my last few papers, get my Bachelors degree in Animation.

Guest Generic Name

My resolution is 1920x1080 and it worked great for me all year long I see no point in changing it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, Beni said:

Hit my vape for 10 seconds on 24MG ?

Impossible...

Mine is to gain a healthy BMI, rebuild broken friendships and just be more organized in general really.

I want to drop around a stone in a half in weight (9.5kg), find a rewarding job that is not call centre orientated, and most importantly be a better father.

Quit drinking as much and only on weekends. Get a god damn job. Lose weight. Probably go to bed at better times. 

Probably work more as a video editor and be more supportive towards the YouTuber I work for. And also invest some time into my long run project "Don't die alone", but I have better chances of finding a unicorn than a girl interested in someone sharing his plans for the next year on the internet :D

Get a job , get a car , go out more , go on my PC less , be more confident, have fun and grow a beard so I don't have to bring a fucking ID every time I go to the bar , and when i don't have an id and ask for a drink they don't fucking laugh !!

be the best nurse I can be for my patients, figure my shit out, become more confident, stay active

Finish my Study, Get a big part in a movie or show, Love my Family, and help the people around me.

Been spending too much time at a desk with uni, video games and general laziness, going to start regimenting my time again to incorporate a healthy amount of activity so I don't develop a blood clot and die ahahaha kill me

Other than that, I'm pretty damn awesome, no need to fix anything :trolle:

Stop being a massive cunt, and cringy.

Get through the year without dying, that would be pretty naice

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

Been spending too much time at a desk with uni, video games and general laziness, going to start regimenting my time again to incorporate a healthy amount of activity so I don't develop a blood clot and die ahahaha kill me

Other than that, I'm pretty damn awesome, no need to fix anything :trolle:

Lies.

Male stripper bod by the end of 2018. Im more than halfway there at least ;)