Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 15:56
Sign in to follow this  
Leucifer

To All Citizens Living in South Zagoria (Open Freq)

*Brandon sat down with his feet up on a table in a building in Kabanino that he was currently residing in. He yawned and grabbed his radio from the backpack that was laying on the table in front of him and took a drink of water before pushing down the PTT*

"Well, it has certainly been some time that I have thought of doing this whole 'broadcasting over the radio' thing but I'm taking it into my own liberty to say this for my 'brothers' and all of the citizens of South Zagoria, for their own safety."

*He released the PTT temporarily and pulled his SVD onto the table. He took another drink of water before setting his water bottle aside and picking up the SVD he put on the table. He messed with the windage and elevation knobs on the rifle before leaning it up on the backpack, kind of like a bi-pod. He grabbed a rubber band and wrapped it around the PTT of his radio  before setting it next to the rifle and picking it up. He looked through the scope and moved it so he had someone, that his 'brothers' were talking to, in the cross-hairs.*

"Sorry about such a long pause, I'm currently dealing with someone and I got distracted. Anyways, as I was saying, me and my 'brothers' in The Collective, as well as the many people in The Commonwealth, are enforcing a new law and rule that will take effect immediately and must be obeyed by everyone, including the people that have ID cards. I know it's kind of harsh, but I really don't care because my 'brothers' life matters more than some random stranger with some ID card. We don't know who to trust and only the people that stand out and do such magnificent things to help our cause will maybe, just maybe, be allowed to carry and automatic weapon. Let me explain further. . .

The new rule being implemented will be referred to as the "De-armament Act" and will involve the following; first, people outside the ranks of The Collective, Black Fangs and Commonfolk will be restricted to pistols, shotguns, lever action, pump-action and bolt action rifles. ONLY the people that are inside the three groups I mentioned, known as The Commonwealth now, are allowed to carry military grade weapons and automatic weapons as well as all military-grade body armor; second, any kind of confrontational attitude, non-compliancey and hostile actions, including any kind of protests or revolutions, will be handled appropriately and with swift action. Lastly, all people will STAY OUT of North West Airfield or will be met with hostile actions, for now; updates will be announced in separate broadcasts in the future. 

Everything that I have said in this frequency WILL be followed properly or, like I said, will be met with hostile actions and necessary means of making sure that it never happens again. This is Marshal B. Donati signing out. Have a good day."

*Before the PTT is cut off, a gunshot is heard along with the sound of breaking glass from the window. Shuffling is heard along with the sound of zippers being shut; the transmission then ends and static ensues*

*he sat up and stared out his window and presses the PTT* 

"From the sounds of it I think you guys are trying to copy the VDV taking everyone's weapons from us what gives you the right to tell us what we can carry and what we cant you think you can run the world well let me tell you something not all of us will stand for this the will be a revolution  and you...will....die" *he releases the PTT

*He was listening when this man was talking, smiling. He briefly pushed the PTT so the man could hear Brandon laughing*

*After hearing  the man speak he presses his PTT*

*Wow you really are an idiot, like anyone will follow what you or anyone says about us not being allowed to carry automatics...*

*Releases his PTT and goes back to laying down*

*Toby would listen interested for once at the babbling through the radio. As he cooked his beef stew over the fire he would curiously answer the man.*

You make some sense, people of this region don't need autos to hunt for food and protect themselves for the infected people. They do need them for defense against bands of robbers who will surely outgun them if you enforce this act though.

Out of curiosity can your commonwealth occupy all the military bases and enforce  your laws on the numerous militias in the area who already have these types of weapons?

On top of that being some form of new government and suppressing all speech against your policies seems a bit foolish. Either way good luck I guess, hope it works out for you people.

*He would put the radio down in a nearby chair and begin to season the stew.*

Edited by KpopKilla

*Joey presses the PTT * 

their are good reasons behind this act, People who don’t need the firearms just need a small arm or MAYBE a rifle to defend themselves with their is no reason they should be needing an AR and why hang on to an AR when the military could use it to defend you instead of you being shot for having it think from their side of the coin instead of your side of it

*Joey releases the PTT*

Edited by Ryan Carter

*Alexander picks his radio up and angrily replies*

”Who gave you the go ahead to broadcast these delicate details? Why would you condescend the citizens? The people we wish to protect. Viktor, was this your approval? Jesus.”

”All citizens please stay tuned for an official broadcast detailing exactly who, what, where when, and why. Petrov out.” 

*He releases the PTT and slams the radio down*

Edited by Cosmo

*Thor laughs then presses down the PTT*

"Well now you've done it... the revolution has begun"

*Thor releases the PTT, grabs his AUG, whistles to his mates and sets off*

Click.

<:: Okay, I get it. You take an opportunity, as opportunistic and ideologically influenced people. I can follow that mentally so far, no matter how my personal stance is about it. But don't assume you can wrap this idea over all of the province or tell all in the province to do what. Keep to your little area and police it if you can enforce it - within. Or pitchforks will multiply. I mean, communists could not maintain their grip in the long run in an orderly world or society, so I question if it would go any better in a dysfunctional, post-crisis society where original order could be restored within days or weeks from now, maybe. Or few months. I dunno. Time will tell.

Bzzzt.

*he would pick up the radio*

How about you lot suck my dick.

*click*

*Positioned next to the exit of the cave, the grass covered man cradled his rifle with his voice softly speaking into the receiver, firmly pressing down the PTT*

"I'm sorry, but I just can't hand over my weapon. A gun's a gun, and I need it."

*He would release the button, settling himself before the crackling fireplace, gazing out into the clear night sky*

oleg was just barely finishing his hot apple soup. when all of a sudden he heard a broadcast and a bunch of other voices that followed say some pretty crazy stuff. oleg wasn't about to do any of that.

he grabbed the radio he had on the corner of his table looked out the window at the nice hill he was spending Christmas alone in and simply said:

"glad i got another battery for this radio. now i know where to keep my trade away from."

he takes a large gulp from his tree sap and apple cider combination. winced and continued.

"you ever hear those old stories in ancient times, where a bunch of noblemen got to gather and said fuck the poor lets get rich. and then the peasants and surfs and sometimes slaves. restarted the whole thing? how many times did that go right and go wrong through known history. my father once said, only through true progress comes change. if we don't change as humans and all band to gather. we will never see the end of the infected."

oleg turns his back to the small wood stove that kept him warm over the holidays and smiled. remember his father.

"the two legged wolf wishes you a happy holiday."

he releases the ptt button and closes the blind and finishes his disgusting drink with a grimace. 

Guest Generic Name

*Rob would pick up his radio from his backpack and would let off a short giggle, followed by a sigh of obvious discontent*

"Listen you FUCKWIT. I don't know who the fuck you are, or you THINK you are, but I think you've got delusions of grandeur my friend! I'd really love to see things from your point of view but sadly, I can't seem to get my head that far up my own ass."

*Rob would pause for a second, collecting his thoughts and trying to remain calm.*

"Ohhhh boy, oh boy, have I got some news for you and everyone listening in on this frequency. Get ready for some motherfucking education, that's right kids, it's learning time! I see you shitstains are making your way through the first steps of the process to a full police state! First step, you fucking lot go around robbing and harassing civilians to create an enemy that you can blame all the problems on to justify the next steps. Step two! You create a "Gulag", a restricted zone, a safe fucking space where your illegal dumbasses can do whatever the fuck they want because no one's allowed and if you're caught sneaking in, you ain't never coming back to tell what's going on! Step three! You disarm the civilians to make sure that they can't resist your illegal fucking movement.

*Rob takes a breath, clearly agitated, wiping his face with his hand and pausing with his head in his hand for a few seconds.*

"Right, right, where was I now? Ah yes, here it goes now. So after you've tried to disarm the populace, obviously some are going to resist. That's where enters step four, targeting key individuals to quell the resistance. And when you're done removing the few of us that dare talking back or fighting back and you're feeling that your FUCKNG EGO has been elevated to a comfortable level, you're going to proceed to the last step. That last step is total suspension of law. Now that you'll have all the guns, a safe place to sit your ass, no one to resist and no one to raise a voice for others to follow, who the FUCK is going to stop you right?"

*Rob would get up from his chair and pace back and forth for a few seconds, still holding the PTT, then the loud bang of a fist coming down on a piece of furniture would be heard.*

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THINKING WE'RE DUMB ENOUGH TO LET THIS SHIT FLY BY?

*This would be followed by a loud crack and the message ending abruptly*

Edited by Generic Name

Sign in to follow this