Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 02:56
Sign in to follow this  
Ansarith

Blacklist appeal for copy & paste backstory

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): SteamID: 76561198077710762 
BLACKLISTED: Copy & Pasted Backstory - Make a Ban appeal - Ansarith     (wasn't sure how to do the link so I copied from my profile)

Why the verdict is not fair: It is fair.. I won't lie I googled around to find random bits of stories and tried to change one as much as I could, i've never been really that great with writing stuff like that but I do know roleplay in-game and have played tons or different roleplay type of games/mods, example: Arma 3 Altis life, Arma2 DayZ mod, GTA5 rp servers, rust, etc.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: see above

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: A second chance to just make my own backstory I suppose, will take me time to think of one but i'll do it 100% on my own.

What could you have done better?: see above, I could have just came up with random stuff but I chose the easy way. I am sorry.  Really hope you can give me a second chance.

Ansarith,

We have looked over your appeal and your backstory. We appreciate you being honest with us that you did not create your story yourself. The whitelist application and backstory lets us see a great deal of things, such as your understanding of the rules, the lore, and how to create a character that fits within the world we have created here. When you copy a backstory, we loose the ability to do that.

We have decided to give you another chance and let you try again. We will remove your blacklist and you will be able to attempt the whitelist application again. If we should see that you have copied another backstory, you will be given no further attempts, that will be the last of them.

Outcome:
Appeal Accepted; Blacklist removed.
Solved by Oliv and @Aiko