Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:35
Sign in to follow this  
BRK'99

Mommy it's Keith! [open frequency]

*The boy slowly pulls out his radio, than presses down the PTT*

"Mommy! I don't know where are you, but I am scared. Today, some Mrs wanted to shoot me... I wasn't crying I am old now, but... Still... They wanted to hurt me! *starts crying* They wanted to hurt a 12 years old booooy! Momma, where are you! They took my stuff, so I am really on my own now! Mommmma!! I sa-said I am not gonna cry, but... I am scareeed! I am really scared! Help me! Mommyy! I want my family back! I wasa good boy as you said, I did not drink from still water, and I, and I did not touch the crazy guys. I was a good boy! I sweeear... I wanna be with you! I am scareeed! *cries even harder* Pleeease let me know where you are! Pleeease! I want you! Mommmy!!"

*Drops the radio, and walks away. His crying is fading away in the distance*

*Sam stares at her radio in disbelief, pushing the PTT down*

"Seriously? Who the hell lets their kid out of their sight in a time like this? Look after your fucking kids, christ alive.."

*She pauses, rubbing her arm gently as she draws air through her teeth in pain before continuing.*

"What'd they look like kid? Who was this bad lady? Where were they?"

*She releases the PTT, throwing her bag over her shoulder grunting as she sets out, shoving her radio into her pocket.*

*The boy picks up the radio as he leans in a shack*

"My, my mommy has a long brown hair and her name is Ashley. And my faather. He, he is quite tall. He has a gasmask that has a massive scar on the left side of it. His name is Azael. I have found a Mr. He is really nice to me. He gave me candies, but now I supposed to be sleeping. So I am a baad boy. But I dont want to be one. I am a gooood one. If the Santa will see, than he will not bring me my presents. A-and... I need those batteries. Because the Mr. found a gun. And gave to me. But it is out of electricity so I caan't shoot! Miss, will you bring me batteries? Uhh, ohh or candy! We ran out of candy!! Ohh and. Isaac said the Santa is not existing. Is it true? Hmmm? Isaac said that... And I dont want to make Isaac maaad. Because he would do some serious stuff. He is rally scary sometimes. He sais that he is bored and he comes back with blood on his hands... If you see my father, tell him i am waitig for him. Ohh Isaac is coming. I have to sleep, good night.*

*releases the PTT as he swallows the last piece of candy and falls to his sleeping bag*

Sign in to follow this