Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 07:12 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JoffreyRP

Novaya area 12/22/17 Multi KoS ~ 1:00 ST

Server and location:  Novaya P. 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 1:00 ST 12/22/17

Your in game name: Cecil Vadagan

Names of allies involved: PCC, Black Fang, MS-13, and unknowns.

Name of suspect/s: @SergeantRummel

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  Video

Detailed description of the events:  I was talking agressively to our enemies the MS-13 in a field when shots ring out, killing a few Mexicans, and myself. No initiatations or RP was had at all ... by anyone prior to my MS-13 Talks. It was straight KoS. At least on me anyway... no one had KoS on me.. and I talked to no one outside of the MS-13 prior. 

*Edit* video evidence. I blurred the video where all my files are visible.. aint no secret talks going on. And yes that is the full video.

My POV is that, i had kos rights on them because they held me and my friends up and killed all 3 of my friends. They kidnapped me and brought me to that red barn building near where you were. They made me fight some old man and cut MS-13 in my arm. Then they start freaking out because the commies were coming, so they tell me to run. Little did they know, i had a stash nearby with a ghillie suit, and a supressed M4. The character i am playing currently is known for cunning moves and holding grudges. So with them killing my friends, and forcing me to fight, and cutting MS-13 into my arm, i felt the urge to retaliate. I knew i had the advantage because they were already a mess to begin, and i had a ghillie suit. So i decided to make the choice to try to pick them off one by one. I had no idea you guys would be talking with them too. I had a scout overwatching me with binocs that confirmed the identities of the men that killed my buddies. So sat there, waited for the right time, and took a shot at the guys in red. Because that was what they were wearing. Shots start springing off and other shots from the barn start springing off. I was not sure who started shooting after i did, i took a few shots, and flanked over to the east, where another gunfight ensued. I waited around, got the identities of the men in the woods, and i proceeded to attack the men.

Edited by SergeantRummel

40 minutes ago, SergeantRummel said:

My POV is that, i had kos rights on them because they held me and my friends up and killed all 3 of my friends. They kidnapped me and brought me to that red barn building near where you were. They made me fight some old man and cut MS-13 in my arm. Then they start freaking out because the commies were coming, so they tell me to run. Little did they know, i had a stash nearby with a ghillie suit, and a supressed M4. The character i am playing currently is known for cunning moves and holding grudges. So with them killing my friends, and forcing me to fight, and cutting MS-13 into my arm, i felt the urge to retaliate. I knew i had the advantage because they were already a mess to begin, and i had a ghillie suit. So i decided to make the choice to try to pick them off one by one. I had no idea you guys would be talking with them too. I had a scout overwatching me with binocs that confirmed the identities of the men that killed my buddies. So sat there, waited for the right time, and took a shot at the guys in red. Because that was what they were wearing. Shots start springing off and other shots from the barn start springing off. I was not sure who started shooting after i did, i took a few shots, and flanked over to the east, where another gunfight ensued. I waited around, got the identities of the men in the woods, and i proceeded to attack the men.

Nah, you didn't have KoS rights on THEM. You had KoS rights on US. We did what you described, Galaxy, myself and another person killing your 3 friends.

Anyway James Manning full PoV:

We make friends with MS-13, they explain that one of their guys was just robbed by @SergeantRummel and his friends. Eventually we find him and his friends at Novaya Appartments, Galaxy buys me to time back him up. They try to retreat into the appartments when one of Sergeant's friends initiates on Galaxy. Seeing Rummel's friend raise a weapon, I raise my weapon and gun him down before initiating on Sergeant. He eventually complies, we take him hostage take him to the barn like he said. MS-13 tortures and plays with him a bit before we spot Black Fangs (*Cough* @Infamous's bright blue outfit and arm band) and release him. 

Somewhere during the vocal hostilities before the initiation SergeantRummel RDM's Joffrey after shooting 2 MS-13 guys. Joffrey was in the opposite party, he never had kill rights on them. 

All others kills were valid as they came from a valid initiation between one of the 3 parties. 

Just now, Para said:

Nah, you didn't have KoS rights on THEM. You had KoS rights on US. We did what you described, Galaxy, myself and another person killing your 3 friends.

Anyway James Manning full PoV:

We make friends with MS-13, they explain that one of their guys was just robbed by @SergeantRummel and his friends. Eventually we find him and his friends at Novaya Appartments, Galaxy buys me time back him up. They try to retreat into the appartments when one of Sergeant's friends initiates on Galaxy. Seeing Rummel's friend raise a weapon, I raise my weapon and gun him down before initiating on Sergeant. He eventually complies, we take him hostage take him to the barn like he said. MS-13 tortures and plays with him a bit before we spot Black Fangs (*Cough* @Infamous's bright blue outfit and arm band) and release him. 

Somewhere during the vocal hostilities before the initiation SergeantRummel RDM's Joffrey after shooting 2 MS-13 guys. Joffrey was in the opposite party, he never had kill rights on them. 

All others kills were valid as they came from a valid initiation between one of the 3 parties. 

yeah... kos rights on ms-13 lol

Connection:

Spoiler

00:01:16 | Player "Jordan Montes" is connected 
01:51:44 | Player "Jordan Montes" has been disconnected

00:01:32 | Player "Julio Martinez" is connected  
01:16:37 | Player "Julio Martinez"  has been disconnected
01:17:56 | Player "Julio Martinez" is connected 
01:59:58 | Player "Julio Martinez" has been disconnected

00:01:26 | Player "Cecil Vadagan" is connected 
 -no disconnect logs-

01:07:00 | Player "Leo Lynch" is connected 
01:26:28 | Player "Leo Lynch" has been disconnected

00:01:22 | Player "Yuri Cervanka" is connected 
01:27:02 | Player "Yuri Cervanka" has been disconnected
01:27:57 | Player "Yuri Cervanka" is connected
-no disconnect logs-

01:07:10 | Player "Mikael Fedorov" is connected
01:43:22 | Player "Mikael Fedorov" has been disconnected
01:44:06 | Player "Mikael Fedorov" is connected 

00:11:39 | Player "Kyle Snow" is connected
00:12:27 | Player "Kyle Snow" has been disconnected
00:17:28 | Player "Kyle Snow" is connected 
01:59:21 | Player "Kyle Snow" has been disconnected

00:01:36 | Player "Caesar Lopez" is connected 
00:33:23 | Player "Caesar Lopez" has been disconnected

00:18:40 | Player "James Manning" is connected 
01:47:14 | Player "James Manning" has been disconnected

00:01:26 | Player "Raul Martinez" is connected 
 -no disconnect logs-

00:01:11 | Player "Giovanni Dipero" is connected (id=)
01:16:53 | Player "Giovanni Dipero"(id=) has been disconnected

00:51:50 | Player "Viktor Chesnov" is connected (id=)
02:26:27 | Player "Viktor Chesnov"(id=) has been disconnected

00:01:49 | Player "Sammy Rose" is connected
05:08:07 | Player "Sammy Rose" has been disconnected

00:02:40 | Player "Jay Azule" is connected
04:11:25 | Player "Jay Azule" has been disconnected

Kill:

Spoiler

00:11:54 | "Sammy Rose DIED Blood <= 0"
01:25:32 | Player "Leo Lynch" has been killed by player "Jordan Montes"
01:25:53 | Player "Yuri Cervanka" has been killed by player "Jordan Montes"
01:22:01 | Player "James Manning" has been killed by player "Yuri Cervanka"
01:22:13 | Player "Aaron Miller" has been killed by player "Yuri Cervanka"
01:26:57 | Player "Kyle Snow" has been killed by player "Mikael Fedorov"
01:26:24 | "Jordan Montes DIED Blood <= 0"
01:07:26 | "Cecil Vadagan DIED Blood <= 0"
01:14:52 | "Raul Martinez DIED Blood <= 0"

Hit:

Spoiler

00:11:53 | "James Manning SHOT Sammy Rose by AugSteyr into pelvis."

01:03:26 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Julio Martinez  by M4A1 into RightArm."
01:03:36 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Raul Martinez  by M4A1 into leftleg."
01:03:37 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Raul Martinez  by M4A1 into RightLeg."
01:03:41 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Cecil Vadagan  by M4A1 into LeftArm."
01:03:44 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Cecil Vadagan  by M4A1 into rightleg."

01:21:56 | "James Manning  SHOT Leo Lynch  by AugSteyr into pelvis."
01:21:56 | "James Manning  SHOT Leo Lynch  by AugSteyr into LeftLeg."
01:21:59 | "Leo Lynch  SHOT James Manning  by VSS into LeftArm."
01:25:25 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Leo Lynch  by M4A1 into RightLeg."
01:25:45 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Yuri Cervanka  by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
01:25:45 | "Yuri Cervanka  SHOT Jordan Montes  by AKM into LeftArm."
01:25:46 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Yuri Cervanka  by M4A1 into pelvis."
01:25:53 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Yuri Cervanka  by M4A1 into LeftArm."
01:26:24 | "Mikael Fedorov  SHOT Jordan Montes  by AugSteyr into leftarm."

01:25:25 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Leo Lynch  by M4A1 into RightLeg."
01:25:30 | "Kyle Snow  SHOT Leo Lynch  by AKM into Chest."
01:25:32 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Leo Lynch  by M4A1 into RightLeg."
01:21:59 | "Yuri Cervanka  SHOT James Manning  by AKM into LeftArm."
01:21:59 | "James Manning  SHOT Yuri Cervanka  by AugSteyr into leftarm."
01:22:01 | "Yuri Cervanka  SHOT James Manning  by AKM into rightarm."
01:22:01 | "Yuri Cervanka  SHOT James Manning  by AKM into LeftArm."
01:22:05 | "Aaron Miller  SHOT Yuri Cervanka  by AKM into pelvis."
01:22:13 | "Yuri Cervanka  SHOT Aaron Miller  by AKM into head."
01:25:45 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Yuri Cervanka  by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
01:25:45 | "Yuri Cervanka  SHOT Jordan Montes  by AKM into LeftArm."
01:25:46 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Yuri Cervanka  by M4A1 into pelvis."
01:25:46 | "Kyle Snow  SHOT Yuri Cervanka  by AKM into rightleg."
01:25:53 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Yuri Cervanka  by M4A1 into LeftArm."
01:26:24 | "Mikael Fedorov  SHOT Jordan Montes  by AugSteyr into leftarm."
01:26:24 | "Mikael Fedorov  SHOT Kyle Snow  by AugSteyr into rightfoot."
01:26:57 | "Mikael Fedorov  SHOT Kyle Snow  by AugSteyr into pelvis."
01:26:57 | "Mikael Fedorov  SHOT Kyle Snow  by AugSteyr into RightLeg."
01:25:30 | "Kyle Snow  SHOT Leo Lynch  by AKM into Chest."
01:25:46 | "Kyle Snow  SHOT Yuri Cervanka  by AKM into rightleg."
01:26:24 | "Mikael Fedorov  SHOT Kyle Snow  by AugSteyr into rightfoot."
01:26:52 | "Kyle Snow  SHOT Viktor Chesnov by AKM into rightleg."
01:26:57 | "Mikael Fedorov  SHOT Kyle Snow  by AugSteyr into pelvis."
01:26:57 | "Mikael Fedorov  SHOT Kyle Snow  by AugSteyr into RightLeg."

01:21:59 | "James Manning  SHOT Yuri Cervanka  by AugSteyr into leftarm."
01:22:00 | "Leo Lynch  SHOT James Manning  by VSS into LeftArm."
01:22:00 | "Leo Lynch  SHOT James Manning  by VSS into LeftArm."
01:22:01 | "Yuri Cervanka  SHOT James Manning  by AKM into rightarm."
01:22:01 | "Yuri Cervanka  SHOT James Manning  by AKM into LeftArm."
01:03:37 | "Jordan Montes  SHOT Raul Martinez  by M4A1 into RightLeg."

01:13:41 | "Viktor Chesnov(uid=) SHOT Aaron Miller(uid=) by M4A1_Black into LeftLeg."
01:13:42 | "Viktor Chesnov(uid=) SHOT Giovanni Dipero(uid=) by M4A1_Black into pelvis."
01:15:53 | "Aaron Miller(uid=) SHOT Viktor Chesnov(uid=) by AKM into LeftLeg."
01:16:36 | "Viktor Chesnov(uid=) SHOT Giovanni Dipero(uid=) by M4A1_Black into RightLeg."
01:16:37 | "Viktor Chesnov(uid=) SHOT Giovanni Dipero(uid=) by M4A1_Black into Head."

Chat:

Spoiler

01:14:17 | Chat("Julio Martinez" ): *Grasps his arm in pain, and holds it at a more comfortable angle.

Those who have already posted their POV's:

@JoffreyCecil Vadagan

@SergeantRummelJordan Montes

@ParaJames Manning

@ElmoMichal Sforzak

@Wungus Bill- Raul Martinez

@Bubblegum- Caesar Lopez

@dawsonpark- Julio Martinez

Calling in for POV's:

@ExoticRainbow- Leo Lynch

@Erik- Yuri Cervanka

@ZachDobbins- Kyle Snow

@Whitename- Aaron Miller

@Lucass- Viktor Chesnov

@Galaxy- Giovanni Dipero

@Salmon666- Sammy Rose

Please provide any unedited video evidence if you have it. In addition list any allies we may have missed.

@SergeantRummel Please provide the video evidence you have in the report. Also, you are going to be temporarily banned from the server until this verdict is posted. This is due to you being on final warning, and your attitude shown in game. 

Michal Sforzak PoV

Hello friends, I was involved with my allies at Nexum Co in the aforementioned situation. We were in the process of allying ourselves with MS-13 following our beautiful family meeting, as a part of the deal, we went to apprehend some naughty boys who had held up their good friend Luca. We found them in Novaya Petrovka shortly afterwards, they initiated on one of our guys and were quickly sprayed down, leaving SergeantRummel as the only survivor. Naturally, we took him back to our place of business for our newfound friends to teach him a lesson in respect. Once they were finished, we released him and he was happily on his Hoxton bank robbing ass way. Joffrey and his people turn up shortly after, we have a lovely conversation and then negotiations began between our people and theirs. Later on, when we are in the process of negotiating with Joffrey, Sergeant turns up again and several shots are exchanged. I wonder what this is, then I am told that some lunatic has attempted to take on the PCC, Black Fangs, MS-13 and Nexum Co. all by his lonesome. Turns out it was the guy that we robbed, and he was attempting to use his legitimately gained KoS rights on Nexum Co. and MS-13. Unfortunately, he domed Joffrey. That's about the sum of it.

Oh, there was a firefight too, we got absolutely fucked, was a good laugh though. Not really relevant but, to whichever GM is pulling those logs, save yourself the trouble, they won't be needed :x

Edit:

Not to clutter the thread any further, @SergeantRummel what's the forum name of the lousy scout who gave you the go ahead to shoot a mixture of involved and uninvolved parties?

Edited by Elmo

1 minute ago, SergeantRummel said:

yeah... kos rights on ms-13 lol

@Joffrey is not MS-13, you shot both Joffrey and MS-13  "Lol"

Just now, Elmo said:

-snip-

Oh, there was a firefight too, we got absolutely fucked, was a good laugh though. Not really relevant but, to whichever GM is pulling those logs, save yourself the trouble, they won't be needed :x

Also GM team, you will only need the kill logs for the RDM on Joffrey and the ones from myself and @Galaxy killing their friends about and hour prior to this, all other kills were valid (in i believe both parties' eyes). 

Raul Martinez POV: I was trying to deescelate the situation between ms-13, nexum, pcc, and black fangs with joffrey in the field. We had taken Rummel hostage and did a bit of torture RP because him and his friends initiated on @Honeybee. When we heard that the PCC showed up we told him to leave. Suddenly while me and Joffrey were coming to the end of our conversation we all started taking shots. While Rummel did have kill rights on MS-13 and Nexum he was outnumbered by like 40-1 and had no valid kill rights on Joffrey.

1 minute ago, Para said:

@Joffrey is not MS-13, you shot both Joffrey and MS-13  "Lol"

i did not realize he wasnt apart of your group.. me and joffrey talked about this already

I was one of the MS-13 members that took him hostage. I would say yes he had kill rights on MS-13 (NOT JOFFREY) but in a ten minute span of being let go he ran to a barrel, apparently had IC reasons to have a radio again, and get a friend who was quote, over-watching in the area and got re-geared in time to run back over to us and straight up NVFL by attacking 20+ people like he did on his own. 

I would like to file a counter report under this one against @SergeantRummel for blatant NVFL on top of Multi KOS as he had zero and I do mean ZERO chance of killing 20 people on his own, Ghillie suit or otherwise. 

Edit: Counter report isn't the right word. Like, idk, salt upon wounds report? Whatever. Add NVFL to this.

Edited by Bubblegum

1 minute ago, Bubblegum said:

I was one of the MS-13 members that took him hostage. I would say yes he had kill rights on MS-13 (NOT JOFFREY) but in a ten minute span of being let go he ran to a barrel, apparently had IC reasons to have a radio again, and get a friend who was quote, over-watching in the area and got re-geared in time to run back over to us and straight up NVFL by attacking 20+ people like he did on his own. 

I would like to file a counter report under this one against @SergeantRummel for blatant NVFL on top of Multi KOS as he had zero and I do mean ZERO chance of killing 20 people on his own, Ghillie suit or otherwise. 

to answer this quote... i went back to the apartments to get whatever yall left on the ground, and one of my other friends that was afk was there. i told him what happened. then i got geared from my barrell and made my way back. i never saw 20+ people, i literally saw 4 ppl in a field, so i took the chance.

Just now, SergeantRummel said:

to answer this quote... i went back to the apartments to get whatever yall left on the ground, and one of my other friends that was afk was there. i told him what happened. then i got geared from my barrell and made my way back. i never saw 20+ people, i literally saw 4 ppl in a field, so i took the chance.

Yeah but uhhhh see the thing is, my dear sir Rummel boy, you were taken hostage by 20 dudes at least, and you were told that you were being taken to their HQ right? 

So you knew that, even if you saw 4 people in a field, there was 20+ people there who were allies with everyone there like less than a minute away from there. NVFL fam.

35 minutes ago, SergeantRummel said:

Don't want to nit pick too much, but you YOURSELF acknowledge that we were scrambling because Black Fangs were in the area (or commies, but both work together). On top of that, you knew in total we had about 13 people. You KNEW there were like 20 people here. 

"Then they start freaking out because the commies were coming"

Edit: Pretty sure @SergeantRummel needs to supply his friends in this situation. He had 3 to begin with and suddenly a 4th.

Just now, Bubblegum said:

Yeah but uhhhh see the thing is, my dear sir Rummel boy, you were taken hostage by 20 dudes at least, and you were told that you were being taken to their HQ right? 

So you knew that, even if you saw 4 people in a field, there was 20+ people there who were allies with everyone there like less than a minute away from there. NVFL fam.

Not told it was their HQ... dude just said were taking you to a building. And i assumed the commies would be attacking you guys so i knew i had the advantage. had no idea that they wouldnt be attacking so the shitfest insued

How about we all talk this out in Teamspeak so we avoid a blowup of comments on here? Ill be in room 18

Julio Martinez here, I am one of the MS-13 member's that was involved. After our meetup with Nexum Co we were told that our member Luca was robbed in Novaya. MS-13 and Nexum moved out together and apprehended @SergeantRummel after gassing his friends. We then moved him to a barn and began torturing him. We then we're told that PCC was inbound and we told him to run away and we began taking up positions.

After some time @Wungus Bill begins negotiating with @Joffrey in a field. I am standing a couple of meters away just listening when I am shot. Both @Wungus Bill and @Joffrey are knocked unconscious in the field. I run away and say over the radio that we are taking fire and then leave the situation.

Edited by dawsonpark

27 minutes ago, Bubblegum said:

*Bubblegum would deploy his trap card*

image.jpeg.8354f4a87e6b35434c5bc8b28435535e.jpeg

So Uh my dear boy Rummel just posted a video of this situation...where he shows himself breaking rules.

He isn't double micing among other things.

We appreciate that, but ease up on the memes. Memes have a tendency to trap points.

@SergeantRummel please provide the names of your allies.

Double micing to who?

Just now, Ark said:

@SergeantRummel please provide the names of your allies.

I do not know his name but it should be in the logs

Also you guys want me to post the video, its a super long video and will take forever to upload. is it really needed?

3 minutes ago, SergeantRummel said:

I do not know his name but it should be in the logs

Also you guys want me to post the video, its a super long video and will take forever to upload. is it really needed?

Yes you need to upload the full video, unedited. You are currently temporarily banned from the server until you provide us with the full video. Provide us with the forum names of those you were speaking to in the video you provided here.

The accused has been permanently removed from the community, we will leave the report up as we will be trying to find the allies involved as well.

- USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST!-

Leo POV - I logged in late at NWAF so I ran over.  When I got there I saw someone running through the woods since I did not have KOS at the time I gave chase.  I was then shot by Para about 12 times but I'm a T-1000 so I lived.  Both Kyle and Para are killed.  I morphine, bandage and take Para's AUG.  I am then shot at and they missed so I start to run but my legs are broken on the second shot so I just kinda shoot in their direction and am eventually killed.

The logs have been updated to add in @Salmon666. Please provide us with the forum names of all your allies that you were in a dynamic with at the time of your death, as well as posting a detailed POV on the situation. 

Was heading East under the instruction of one of the members of either MS-13 or Nexum while attempting to appear as a random. As I reach the Large Red Barn I hear that Joffrey got KoS'd, I then headed further East before looping south to provide overwatch from the traintracks, calling out movement throughout the barns as the fight progressed. I then moved into the barns and met up with Exotic and one other (cannot remember name) and headed into the eastern woods where we chased someone that was running away, only to be led into another person hidden in a tree. After killing both Exotic and I were tending our wounds and RPing when another shot rang out (presumably from Dummel's ally) and we scatter. As Exotic then gets shot by Dummel I flank around from the East, and then shoot him in the back before running out of ammo. I attempt to switch to my SVD, but get shot down in the process before Dummel goes uncon.