Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 16:38
Sign in to follow this  
G19RP

S1: KOS in NWAF - 2017-12-22, 10:51

Server and location: S1 at NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2017-12-22, 10:51

Your in game name: Viktor Padella

Names of allies involved: David Anderson @Nathan Osbourne - Yuri Cervanka @Erik - Luke Krey @Infamous (Was heading our way from Kab)

Name of suspect/s: @elkazimierro

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We were at the NWAF fire-station and we heard an immense amount of shots coming from the southern barracks, so we decide to investigate. Upon running that direction, the man responsible for the shots begins to run. We chase him, saying we just want to talk (we were no less than 3 meters behind him). He runs around for around two minutes before running inside the Pub and up the stairs. As I turn the corner to investigate the suspect guns me down without any initiation or VOIP/text communication at all.

Edited by G19

Was on my way to tents from the firestation when we heard shots from the Southern Well barracks, I turn around to head to investigate, but as I arrive I am told he ran outside the wall. I duck outside the wall between the barracks and the pub, cutting the man off and asking him to stop and talk to us, but he runs past me and we continue to follow him. The suspect then runs around the cafe before ducking inside, and we ask him again to come talk to us. @G19 then heads inside before immediately getting shot down as soon as he comes by.

The entire time the suspect didn't say a single word to us, despite us prompting him to talk to him several times.

I wake up in the town of Kabanino from the town of Kabanino I run to the airfield as I get to the airfield I hear the barrage of gunfire in the distance. When I finally arrive at the crime scene I see two dead bodies one had blood dripping from his head the other one from his foot this shocked me and I finally realized that one of the dead men was my dear friend @G19 who was brutally murdered in cold blood god bless his cotton socks.

Connection:

Spoiler

08:25:50 | Player "Viktor Padella" is connected 
11:08:40 | Player "Viktor Padella" has been disconnected

09:01:04 | Player "David Anderson" is connected 
11:33:50 | Player "David Anderson" has been disconnected

09:32:18 | Player "Yuri Cervanka" is connected 
09:36:34 | Player "Yuri Cervanka" has been disconnected
09:36:44 | Player "Yuri Cervanka" is connected 
10:26:34 | Player "Yuri Cervanka" has been disconnected
10:26:50 | Player "Yuri Cervanka" is connected 
11:34:17 | Player "Yuri Cervanka" has been disconnected

10:43:29 | Player "Aleksei Zharkov" is connected
10:52:01 | Player "Aleksei Zharkov" has been disconnected

10:49:22 | Player "Luke Krey" is connected 
11:44:21 | Player "Luke Krey" has been disconnected

Kill:

Spoiler

10:51:33 | "Viktor Padella DIED Blood <= 0"

10:51:46 | Player "Aleksei Zharkov" has been killed by player "David Anderson"

Hit:

Spoiler

10:51:06 | "Aleksei Zharkov SHOT Viktor Padella by AK74 into RightArm."
10:51:06 | "Aleksei Zharkov SHOT Viktor Padella by AK74 into LeftArm."

10:51:46 | "David Anderson SHOT Aleksei Zharkov by SVD into head."

Chat:

Spoiler

09:14:20 | Chat("Viktor Padella"): -takes id-
09:14:31 | Chat("Viktor Padella"): -HANDS ID-

Calling the following in for their POV's:

@Nathan Osbourne - David Anderson

@elkazimierro - Aleksei Zharkov

Those who have already posted their POV's:

@Erik - Yuri Cervanka

@Infamous - Luke Krey

@G19 - Viktor Padella

PLEASE provide any unedited video evidence of this situation that you have. In addition please list any allies you had during the situation.

Temporarily banning @Nathan Osbourne and @elkazimierro as they have been online since being called in.

David Anderson's POV: So we were at NWAF when I saw someone at the southwest barracks near the prison building. I chase after them with my boys and finally get close enough to talk with him. We end up talking to him and asking him to stop and maybe talk to us for a few seconds to figure out who he was and why he's on our airfield. He doesn't respond, uses alt to look at us, and continues running. We chase him into the pub and he literally runs in circles around us, and then he camps in the pub's bedroom hallway. We continue to say things like "hey man, can you come out and talk to us" when G19 walks into the house and just randomly gets lit up by the dude. G19 drops, and it's pretty clear that at that point, this dude is hellbent on killing the rest of us, so I rush in and get a lucky headshot, which kills him.

This ends my POV. My apologies for not posting this sooner, I was going to write it after being called in but I completely forgot about it, tbh.

Thank you for posting your POV @Nathan Osbourne, your temporary ban will now be lifted.

- USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST!-

Sorry for that guys, my mic didint work so I was trying to run away, log out and fix it, but you were following me and I knew that if I did not answer, I would die. And I panicked a little bit :D

PS: mic has been fixed

8 minutes ago, elkazimierro said:

Sorry for that guys, my mic didint work so I was trying to run away, log out and fix it, but you were following me and I knew that if I did not answer, I would die. And I panicked a little bit :D

PS: mic has been fixed

This is not enough for a POV. Please put a little bit more in on the situation, a little bit more detail. 

20 hours ago, G19 said:

Detailed description of the events: ...We chase him, saying we just want to talk (we were no less than 3 meters behind him). He runs around for around two minutes before running inside the Pub and up the stairs. As I turn the corner to investigate the suspect guns me down without any initiation or VOIP/text communication at all...

I have nothing more to add, just promises that it will not happen again.

@elkazimierro you need to describe the events of the situation from your point of view. "My mic wasnt working and I tried to log out" does not cut it. As Brady said, please provide some more detail regarding what happened IC.

Only then will you be un temp banned.

Aleksei Zharkov's POV: I was entering NWAF from south, looking for some better rifle. I sow few guys near hangars so decided to turn left and go to south west barracks where I shot few zeds. Then i sow group of people chasing me so i run north behind the fence and hide inside the pub, on the stairs. Zed was following me so I shot him and 1 sec after Zed die, G19 show up and i shot him too.

Thank you Elkazimierro. Your temporary ban will now be lifted.

Verdict

@elkazimierro [Invalid Kill]: Guilty

Explanation

To recap this situation, Erik, Infamous, Nathan Osbourne, and G19 were all at northwest airfield when they heard shots coming from the southern barracks. They go to investigate, which is where they first see elkazimierro. Instead of talking to this group of men, elkazimierro decides to run away from them due to possible issues with his microphone. The group attempts to contact the man through VOIP, but the man fails to respond. He then runs all the way to the Pub next to northwest airfield, to where he hides in one of the rooms, and ends up killing G19 with no words or text. Also remember there is always an option to use textRP if your microphone is not working.

Due to this situation, we have found elkazimierro guilty of Invalid Kill. In this situation we see no hostile action being taken by either side, giving no kill rights to elkazimierro. Let me refer you to our rules here:

Spoiler
  • 7.2 Players gain kill rights when a hostile action is taken against them or their group, or when their characters life is directly at risk. These rights last for 2 hours after last interaction during the hostile situation and can be used as long as their use do not conflict with any other rules like NLR or NVFL.

In the future, remember that you only have kill rights on someone if they have committed a hostile action against you. In this situation, they were just trying to speak to you, making your kill completely invalid.

Outcome

@elkazimierro [Invalid Kill]: 3 day ban, 10 warning points

Verdict by @Brady, @Hebi Kotei, and @Stagsview