Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 05:57
Sign in to follow this  
Tiviyl

Tivian's "Ground Zero" Findings

This is call sign Guardian broadcasting out…  I have a update on my findings at “Ground Zero”...   My first trip did not turn up much in the order of big pressing… However I did find something that was kind of interesting…

*The transmission cuts out for a moment before picking back up*

While I was up there I stumbled across a pile of ashes and burnt things… I looked a bit closer at the pile and found that it was a pile of paperwork and files that someone tried to burn…  I dug through the pile trying to find anything still legible or salvageable and I did find some paperwork that I was able to make some that I could still read…  from what I could make out… It appeared to be from the cold war era and talked about a shipment of barrels and canisters to bit shipped to Kaminsk… The shipment itself consisted of roughly half a dozen of each… It raises the question of what were the soviets doing shipping stuff like that to a small facility like this in the sticks…

*listeners would hear a sigh over the radio before the man continues*

Despite that… Seeing that pile of burnt paper work… It makes me wonder what was on all these documents to warrant their burning… And more importantly who burnt them…

I will be making another broadcast about my findings after my next trip up to Ground Zero… Which should be in a few days if everything goes to plan… I have a feeling that it won't though… Stay tuned in to this frequency for any further developments and findings…

Guardian out…

*The transmission would fade into static as Tivian sits back away from the radio listing for any responses to come through the white noise of the radio*

*a eerie voice would suddenly be heard over the frequency*

"You better stop what you are doing, curious cats sometimes go missing and you might go back up there and never return..."

"The hills have eyes."

*the broadcast ceases*

*uses a thick southern american accent ('valley girl' stereotype), tivian would recognize, no one else would*

"Simple, hiding it. Remember what I told you... it's only backing up the theory. Be careful. No names." 

Edited by RogueSolace

*Oscar listens to the broadcast and taps Aaron Coates' shoulder to listen in (-snip-). Oscar looks at Aaron and grips his radio in his hand, pushing the PTT*

"Tivian, It's Oscar Coates. We could do with you contacting us on a secure frequency, we are a part of a company which could use your medical expertise, we would like to meet you where we can then provide you with this frequency. When and where would be suitable for you?"

*Oscar releases the PTT and says to Aaron, "When we were with the Traders, this guy went on, and on, and on about how much medical knowledge he had, he could be a real asset to Protocol 6"*

*Tivian would listen to the broadcasts he would be getting in return and shake his head before picking up the microphone and flipping the transmit switch on*

This is Guardian trying to get back into contact with one Oscar Coates... I am unable to meet with anyone at this time due to some... personal issues... However I can work out a way for us to conduct these conversations between our two parties...  

*Tivian would flip of the switch and sit the microphone down before slumping back in his seat rubbing the bridge of his nose*

Sign in to follow this