Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 04:17
Sign in to follow this  
GeoJordan

Hello

I've been playing for a few days, and I just realized that this thread was a thing. So hello! I'm geo and will probably be spending a lot of time playing this. IDK if its allowed to be said, but my stream is twitch.tv/geojordann if you wanna watch. Pls no stream snipes tho :c. Happy hunting!

Welcome my man ;) 

Hey geo! ^_^ welcome to the community mate, if you ever need a hand with something feel free to drop us a PM!

Hope you have fun lad :D

Welcome GeoJordan!

I hope you're enjoying your time on DayZRP! And yes, of course you can link your Twitch. Just don't be spam poking it to people on TS or on the forums. :P But, when you go live feel free to post a status update so people can check it out!

Since you're already whitelisted I won't go through the same ol' same ol' letting you know how and where to look up the Lore and Newcomer Guide. Though, if you ever feel like you're in need of some tips and tricks we have our lovely Mentor Program that'll aid ya if you find yourself hittin' a wall with RP. 

Mentor Program! CLICK!

Other than that, feel free to reach out if you need any help. We have Staff you can PM, a Help Desk in TS if you'd rather be verbal of course our Questions Forum.

Keep rockin' out and having fun in South Zagoria! 

Hello Geo! Welcome!

if you ever get bored and need someone to talk to, hit me up on TS if you like.

I am always around on TS, if you need someone to talk to about anything.

I hope you are enjoying your time here! Need any help, make sure to ask staff for help if you need it. Don't hesitate! xD

Also, have a Happy Christmas.

Welcome mate, Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the community !!!

Greetings and welcome to the community my friend! :D 

Sign in to follow this